View Poll Results: IMPEACH OBAMA NOW?
YES 13 41.94%
NOT SURE 0 0%
NO 18 58.06%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
SMC:

The abbrevs. are not uncommon in political debate.

Your only interest is in provoking me, and I'll take it that your denial is in order.

This is not a debate between you and me; it's you using debate as a shield for your provocation. If you want to continue this charade, be my guest. I'll cut and paste and use other shortcuts to waste as little time as possible on this.

TAL
Two funny things:

1. Just because someone makes a claim doesn't make that claim the truth. You don't know me, and you know very little about me. So don't presume that your claim that my only interest is in provoking you is true, just because you make the claim.

2. A Google search of "conse pub" yielded 3 hits: two of your posts on a Philly-related blog, and one post on Trans Ladyboy Forum. So while abbrevs. may be common in political debate that one is not. And that is my entire point -- the point you continue to ignore.

What I've been writing has been about the use of language -- something I know a thing or two about, and that I've spent my entire adult life researching and teaching. And I will continue to contend that your use of some abbreviations is a provocation, just like the one of which you accuse me.