Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-16-2010
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,502
randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
I'm paying for him if he works at my company and is in the same insurance group. There is probably some mixing of risks between various populations though. Do you think taxes should go to pay for the health problems of those who abuse their own bodies?
Since the beginning, humans have abused themselves with alcohol, drugs, food and yes sex, you name it and somebody has abused it and caused health problems.

One way or another, societies have attempted to help people who are in trouble whether it is self inflicted or not. That is what a society is all about. Taxes and insurance premiums are a way to provide this support.

Tracy, if you get laid off from your good (government?) job, lose your health insurance and need an expensive operation in order to stay alive, how are you going to feel?
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-17-2010
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Since the beginning, humans have abused themselves with alcohol, drugs, food and yes sex, you name it and somebody has abused it and caused health problems.
...

Tracy, if you get laid off from your good (government?) job, lose your health insurance and need an expensive operation in order to stay alive, how are you going to feel?
Since you begin this stating that humans have abused themselves, I assume when you say I need an expensive operation you're talking about an operation for a self inflicted condition. I have read a lot about exactly how to avoid that kind of thing and live a healthy life. If I am in this predicament it means I have not followed it well, so I would be really pissed. I would wish I could go back and do better. But then I would be glad that I'm still on Cobra.

If I'm not on Cobra, then the law is that if you go to a physician, or a hospital for emergency treatment, and you do indeed, have an emergency, they are required by law to treat you until you are stable and can either be discharged or transferred to another facility, such as a state owned hospital. This is regardless of whether or not you have insurance.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-17-2010
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,502
randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Since you begin this stating that humans have abused themselves, I assume when you say I need an expensive operation you're talking about an operation for a self inflicted condition. I have read a lot about exactly how to avoid that kind of thing and live a healthy life. If I am in this predicament it means I have not followed it well, so I would be really pissed. I would wish I could go back and do better. But then I would be glad that I'm still on Cobra.

If I'm not on Cobra, then the law is that if you go to a physician, or a hospital for emergency treatment, and you do indeed, have an emergency, they are required by law to treat you until you are stable and can either be discharged or transferred to another facility, such as a state owned hospital. This is regardless of whether or not you have insurance.
Not all medical conditions are the result of abuse. Genetics can be a problem and physical injuries are are often unavoidable. I suppose a true libertarian would refuse medical attention from a tax supported institution and would avoid insurance coverage since it is a community effort to help individual members. The true libertarian would refuse all help unless paid for directly out of pocket.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-17-2010
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Good luck in your bid for House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi. You're a fantastic creator of jobs for republicans.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-17-2010
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,502
randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Good luck in your bid for House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi. You're a fantastic creator of jobs for republicans.
I wonder how Nancy and Barak are going to get along the next two years if she leads the liberal Dems and he is after the GOP mods.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-17-2010
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,416
franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Good luck in your bid for House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi. You're a fantastic creator of jobs for republicans.
For this reason, I hope she gets it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-17-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,084
smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

It's unfortunate that the thread is again reverting to a discussion that is not about the issues. We were doing so well for a brief while.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-17-2010
Tread's Avatar
Tread Tread is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 270
Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
If I'm not on Cobra, then the law is that if you go to a physician, or a hospital for emergency treatment, and you do indeed, have an emergency, they are required by law to treat you until you are stable and can either be discharged or transferred to another facility, such as a state owned hospital. This is regardless of whether or not you have insurance.
Am I getting this right? Everyone is paying with their taxes for people who are not insured and need an emergency treatment. You don?t want to pay others regular treatment with a new healthcare program, but want to keep the old system where you pay in an emergency.
Usually it is cheaper to maintain something than wait until a constructive total loss and than try to fix it.

What are the advantages in your old health care system? Or what I don?t get or get wrong?
it is by far the most expensive one,
your treatment quality is comparable to other high developed countries,
if you or your company can?t pay the insurance anymore, you only get treated in an absolute emergency,
the ones who are not insured are screwed and/or weight the tax payer, too,
your insurance companies decide how much you have to pay or even can refuse you,
it is bureaucratic to make the different accounts and to decide who gets what, because of your different insurance systems/emergency cases.
You can decide to not have an insurance, spent your money otherwise, and if you really need help the tax payer have to pay your treatment.




Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Since you begin this stating that humans have abused themselves, I assume when you say I need an expensive operation you're talking about an operation for a self inflicted condition. I have read a lot about exactly how to avoid that kind of thing and live a healthy life. If I am in this predicament it means I have not followed it well, so I would be really pissed. I would wish I could go back and do better.
There is no way to avoid that, you can only lower or raise the risk to something. You can get fat and lazy without any problems, or can stay fit as Bruce Lee and die however.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-18-2010
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It's unfortunate that the thread is again reverting to a discussion that is not about the issues. We were doing so well for a brief while.
You mean about Pelosi? The liberal free for all has her name written all over it.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giselly (Giselle) Lins -- another angel meets a violent end. seanchai In Memoriam 10 08-19-2012 05:51 PM
The Second Coming of Keliana ila Freebies 9 12-24-2011 11:39 AM
Absolutely gorgeous hottie asian with cumshot at end schiff ID help needed 2 06-07-2010 12:20 PM
Coming out guest Chat About Shemales 3 03-15-2009 03:22 PM
Coming out Kendra Chat About Shemales 1 03-02-2009 05:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy