Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-22-2009
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Oh you got cancer and are one of the working poor well sucks to be you so just curl up and die because only the rich deserve healthcare
I just skimmed through your posting. Whatever country you're talking about should do it like the US system where 80% are satisfied with their healthcare. Not just for the rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
It seems you have preformed predjuices and don't care what I have to say, so until you stop basing every single one of your arguements off of emotion, I will not respond to any more of your comments.
That would be Jen's World. She's very happy there.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
  #2  
Old 10-23-2009
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Remember that little thing in the constitution about freedom of press? The highly educated Obama must have missed that day in school. Probably while he was in Indonesia. They have denied access to the 'pay czar' from Fox News, while giving other networks access to him. Thank you to the other networks who stood up for Fox News and the constitution and insisted the White House give Fox News access.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
  #3  
Old 10-23-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,502
randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Remember that little thing in the constitution about freedom of press? The highly educated Obama must have missed that day in school. Probably while he was in Indonesia. They have denied access to the 'pay czar' from Fox News, while giving other networks access to him. Thank you to the other networks who stood up for Fox News and the constitution and insisted the White House give Fox News access.
The so called "Fox News" is nothing more than a propaganda machine for conservatives. It's a piece of shit distorting everything Obama and the moderates in this country are trying to do. F--k Fox News.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
  #4  
Old 10-23-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,502
randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crock News

The following site documents many of the most outrageous distortions, lies and misinformation put out by Fox News.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200910130047
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
  #5  
Old 10-23-2009
jimnaseum jimnaseum is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about
Default

Politics has become so SOCIAL that platforms are being determined by the same people that program TV shows and commercials. The truth has become anything you want to hear. But Republican or Democrat, the middle class needs salvation. The middle class in the USA pays for EVERYTHING.
EVERYTHING
  #6  
Old 10-24-2009
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
The following site documents many of the most outrageous distortions, lies and misinformation put out by Fox News.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200910130047
I will admit that Fox News is biased. You should also admit that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS are liberally biased. Not to mention several national newspapers such as the New York Times. While I admit that Fox News is biased, I also think Fox News has a lot of reporting that a hypothetical non-biased news channel would be airing, and it only seems like it's right wing propaganda because you've become numbed to all the liberal reporting out there. And as far as their actual bias, it happens to be the type of news I'm looking for. Yes, it's biased, but aside from occasional errors, it is accurate. Otherwise you guys could easily cry BULLSHIT on the stuff I'm writing.

And I see you've dodged the issue I brought up by waving around Fox News errors. Careful, you'll end up not being taken seriously like Jen if you start to blow off obvious foul-ups. Don't pretend other media outlets don't make mistakes. The point is the Obama administration is once again restricting freedom of the press, and this time even the other networks saw BO went too far and said Enough. Take a cue from your favorite liberal news sources. Even they remember 'I may not approve of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it'.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
  #7  
Old 10-24-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,502
randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default News?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
I will admit that Fox News is biased. You should also admit that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS are liberally biased. Not to mention several national newspapers such as the New York Times. While I admit that Fox News is biased, I also think Fox News has a lot of reporting that a hypothetical non-biased news channel would be airing, and it only seems like it's right wing propaganda because you've become numbed to all the liberal reporting out there. And as far as their actual bias, it happens to be the type of news I'm looking for. Yes, it's biased, but aside from occasional errors, it is accurate. Otherwise you guys could easily cry BULLSHIT on the stuff I'm writing.

And I see you've dodged the issue I brought up by waving around Fox News errors. Careful, you'll end up not being taken seriously like Jen if you start to blow off obvious foul-ups. Don't pretend other media outlets don't make mistakes. The point is the Obama administration is once again restricting freedom of the press, and this time even the other networks saw BO went too far and said Enough. Take a cue from your favorite liberal news sources. Even they remember 'I may not approve of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it'.
I would have to agree that most of the commercial media is biased, which I can live with. I check Drudge Report every day along with Huffington Post. The flagrant rhetoric spewing out of the likes of Glenn Beck make a mockery of news reporting. Increasingly, the news media is a blend of news and silly verbal antics. It is hard enough to comprehend what is going on in the world without all this wild nonsense.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
  #8  
Old 10-24-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,502
randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Obamas

Nice family!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg original.jpg (108.7 KB, 2 views)
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
  #9  
Old 10-26-2009
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
The flagrant rhetoric spewing out of the likes of Glenn Beck make a mockery of news reporting. Increasingly, the news media is a blend of news and silly verbal antics. It is hard enough to comprehend what is going on in the world without all this wild nonsense.
Glenn Beck doesn't do news. Although most of what he says seems to be accurate.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy