Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 04-28-2009
violet lightning's Avatar
violet lightning violet lightning is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,062
violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default I Dunno...

I don't know why there aren't more, personally I think oral sex and 69ing are much hotter and are some of my favorite sexual fantasies!
There are lots of blowjob pics around, every photo set will have them and the anal pics, but for some reason 69 pics are alot less common.
(As far as I'm concerned it should be a stock position in every photo shoot!)

Good thing is, this is a user driven forum, so you can create your own thread or make any suggestions you want. I've been thinking about creating some kind of thread like that, (most "romantic" pics, or "sixty-nine position pics" etc), so be on the lookout in the freebies area...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too Many Photos? Vanillas General Discussion 5 05-31-2009 08:44 AM
my new photos oceansoul94 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 1 05-04-2009 03:30 PM
Shemale Photos!!! Liquidasset Freebies 3 08-01-2008 11:42 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy