|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Today's Posts | Search | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why I like dick... because I too have one, hehe, and I know how they work and feel in the process. Natural empathy, you might say--but I love pussy, too. Bring it all on!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Last edited by slipper; 04-26-2009 at 11:31 PM. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| My little dick | takeit36 | Member Introductions and Pictures | 70 | 10-07-2011 03:48 AM |
| What about my dick? | Morpheus | Member Introductions and Pictures | 15 | 10-22-2010 07:27 PM |
| small dick | rorompokbekok | Chat About Shemales | 2 | 01-04-2010 07:21 AM |
| Can the dick be elongated? | sesame | General Discussion | 18 | 08-23-2009 10:23 AM |
| my little dick ;) | fyrexant | Member Introductions and Pictures | 1 | 08-06-2009 01:51 PM |