|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Today's Posts | Search | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh yes, the old carpet crawling ritual. After I really got hooked good, I would carpet crawl for hours after the drugs and money ran out. It got to where very few people wanted to get high with me, because I would freak them out during the crash. But I dig what you are saying, there is a real thrill to "the hunt." And as crazy as it sounds, there's that primal fight-or-flight response that kicks when you have to run from the cops or bullshit them. It got to where I was nothing but a paranoid freak on the stuff. As to your own situation, bad to hear that you're disabled, but glad to hear that you're off the girl and boy. They're rough to ride.
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| shemales in boots and high heels | SMartBEAT57 | Freebies | 644 | 10-06-2025 11:24 PM |
| Shemales Fuck Each Other *high res pics!* | Rick_ | Freebies | 58 | 02-26-2021 11:47 PM |
| High Jinx | Excaliborg | General Discussion | 0 | 10-25-2008 05:39 PM |
| Question? Have high quality photos that won't attach!! | Liquidasset | Chat About Shemales | 2 | 07-29-2008 03:12 PM |