Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 04-09-2011
TracyCoxx's Avatar
TracyCoxx TracyCoxx is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,308
TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
When you've nothing to say I guess you can always resort to onomatopoeia and condescension.
No, you've just made a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. I could get all worked up over it, or just recognize that that's your thing and let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Chinese workers are exploited every day to make all manner of crap that is summarily blah blah blah
China is doing very well off our nickle. I would like very much for that to end, and for that work to come back over to the US. If the Chinese are exploited they have their government to thank. There's no reason for them to be living in the conditions they are. China is a very wealthy nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
This issue of "parasite" or some other similar labeling of victims is at the heart of your absurd sociopolitical beliefs--you look down on the smallfolk, but pander to the rich and powerful.
Parasite is your word not mine. I'm not going to say it does or does not apply to you. I don't know you and you don't know me. You don't know who I look down on or who I pander to. And I've never heard the phrase "Burden us not with your chaff". I even googled it... nothing. It's catchy though. You should make a t-shirt with that written on it and sell it.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giselly (Giselle) Lins -- another angel meets a violent end. seanchai In Memoriam 10 08-19-2012 05:51 PM
The Second Coming of Keliana ila Freebies 9 12-24-2011 11:39 AM
Absolutely gorgeous hottie asian with cumshot at end schiff ID help needed 2 06-07-2010 12:20 PM
Coming out guest Chat About Shemales 3 03-15-2009 03:22 PM
Coming out Kendra Chat About Shemales 1 03-02-2009 05:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy