|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK!
Fran in a tight leather mini dress and leather boots? Now the only way we can effectively confirm her statement regarding male responses to this situation is for Fran to model this outfit. So a few photos are in order.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fran in a new truck. You're probably thinking FORD ( fondle or rub dearly)
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
A red head and a blond in a fast car equals eat your hearts out guys Jerseygirl Jen
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG too funny, Fran.
Have you been teasing the boys again. ![]()
__________________
Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it. If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. DEO VINDICE |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I asked my neighbor if I could borrow her Corvette to visit my friends who have Mustangs. She agreed as long as I brought her along.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Jerseygirl Jen
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, I suspect it provides a very nice ride.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well i'll have to take your word on that one as i no longer have the parts to insert to start the ride ![]() Jerseygirl Jen
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
This strikes me as way to funny. smc, let's not scare away the customers here. This isn't the first guy to come along with itches in his britches. He may be a little "un-polished" but he is trying to be careful and check out the "turf". I did get another pm from him and he didn't fall through the ice. There's always my block/delete button. He may be fun to play with for a while, like a cat plays with a mouse. I'll tease him 'til he says "uncle" then decide if I throw him back. ![]() oops! Did I say,"tease" ? I don't think I've ever done that. (watch out for the lightening strike)
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
{They are also quite fond of leather, and "that new car smell"...}
__________________
Feral, Iconoclastic, Artist, Educator & Philosopher "Nothing to hide; Nothing to prove!" (: Last edited by whazizname; 05-08-2011 at 02:09 AM. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Last edited by ila; 03-25-2011 at 07:48 PM. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know you to well there Randolph. I know what you want to rub.
I am a step ahead of you though. I'm already nice, smooth and supple.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N. |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nah, It's the leather. Most guys are thinking about trucks, or driving something home.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Now Fran you know a good rub and could feel so good heck i could go for a good rub and myself Jerseygirl Jen
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
) is not an alternate for body oil.![]() We are opposites now that you have your transition. Ahhhhhhhhhhh,,,wanna? ![]()
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Why do i get a feeling we are going to get flooded with requests for live cam and film and photos Jerseygirl Jen
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Interesting. The things I rub always wind up getting hard.
__________________
A lesbian trapped in a man's body |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sabrina di Paula / Sabrina de Paula | cocklover | Freebies | 23 | 10-04-2013 07:23 AM |
| Karla Strips Out Of A Brightly Colored Mini Dress (X37) *Jerkoff Special* | cocklover | Freebies | 6 | 12-13-2009 07:30 PM |
| Nit - (Asian ladyboy strips out of black mini-dress) | cocklover | Freebies | 7 | 12-13-2009 07:23 PM |
| Angelina - ebony beauty strips out of white mini-dress | cocklover | Freebies | 9 | 05-15-2008 03:03 PM |
| Beer Strips Out Of Brown Mini Dress | cocklover | Freebies | 20 | 04-21-2008 01:21 AM |