Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2010
sosed sosed is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 201
sosed is on a distinguished road
Default

I hope, dear ladies, you are not too afraid of my questions. No male or genetic girl could answer here instead of you, this is your experience. You are girls and you have female brains. Everything about sexuality and sexual desires go through our brains and natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated. The only difference is, that you have male genitalia and you could not enjoy vaginal penetration, but only anal penetration and anal orgasm from penetration.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,084
smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I hope, dear ladies, you are not too afraid of my questions. No male or genetic girl could answer here instead of you, this is your experience. You are girls and you have female brains. Everything about sexuality and sexual desires go through our brains and natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated. The only difference is, that you have male genitalia and you could not enjoy vaginal penetration, but only anal penetration and anal orgasm from penetration.
By your own admission, the questions can be answered only by transwomen. Therefore, it seems rather presumptuous of you to write that "natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated," when it is wholly possible that a transwoman could answer and say that her particular sexual desire is to penetrate rather than (or in addition to) being penetrated. Do you want to stand by your inference, by omission, that such a statement would reflect something that is not natural? I certainly hope that is not the case.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2010
sosed sosed is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 201
sosed is on a distinguished road
Default

I think we are not understand each other correctly. Transwoman and genetic woman are woman and have female brains, The difference is only, that transwoman are born with male body, which function different than female body and they don't have vagina, but cock. Processes in transwoman and genetic woman brains are the same, but different than in male brain. Every person is unicum and have his/her own desires and wishes. The question is only about anal orgasm, how transwoman feel it, because of this differences, she is born with, but that doesn't make her less feminine than other girls.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,084
smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I think we are not understand each other correctly. Transwoman and genetic woman are woman and have female brains, The difference is only, that transwoman are born with male body, which function different than female body and they don't have vagina, but cock. Processes in transwoman and genetic woman brains are the same, but different than in male brain. Every person is unicum and have his/her own desires and wishes. The question is only about anal orgasm, how transwoman feel it, because of this differences, she is born with, but that doesn't make her less feminine than other girls.
I can't speak for your understanding of what I wrote, although I think it was pretty clear. I understood exactly what you wrote. I know you are asking about anal orgasm. But you also wrote this:

"natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated"

and I am simply putting forth two things about that statement. Again, the first is that you should not presume that if these are "natural" that the it would be unnatural for a female to have sexual desires to penetrate and even impregnate. I once had a girlfriend who was all female, in every way, and who was obsessed with the thought of penetrating me. She wanted a cock so bad that sometimes during sex it seemed to consume her. She often spoke of a past girlfriend of hers who she wished she could have had a baby with. Would you say that these desires of her, a female, are not natural?

The second is that if we accept as natural that some women are born with cocks, mustn't we also accept as natural that some women who are born with cocks have sexual desires that include penetrating others with their cocks, and perhaps even impregnating them?

This is about your use of the word "natural." You use it in a way that suggests you might have just easily chosen to use "normal" -- and that, I hope, is not a path you want to go down, at least not on this site!

Ask about anal orgasm all you want, but I advise not putting your question in a context that suggests some other sexual desire is unnatural. If that wasn't your intention, it might be a good idea to retract that part of your statement.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2010
sosed sosed is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 201
sosed is on a distinguished road
Default

I think I get it, what you want to say. It seems it take some time to me. Improper word could change a meaning, which is not meant and I could not see it. If there is a way to change "natural" with "normal", than the meaning could be more correct.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,084
smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I think I get it, what you want to say. It seems it take some time to me. Improper word could change a meaning, which is not meant and I could not see it. If there is a way to change "natural" with "normal", than the meaning could be more correct.
NO, you really don't get it. NORMAL would be an even worse word choice than NATURAL -- unless that's what you mean, in which case I think you have a lot of explaining to do to the transwomen that you call "dear" in an earlier post.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2010
sosed sosed is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 201
sosed is on a distinguished road
Default

Huh, now you find me in this linguistic trap of meanings. It is hard to say which word is proper here. By biology rules of males and females are different and I just want to explain, that processes in female and male brains are different. Every person is unicum and his/her desires are natural and normal. I think this sentence must be deleted, because it could make too much harm, where it is not needed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Genital And Anal Orgasm eliogabalo Chat About Shemales 19 06-15-2015 12:18 PM
Orgasm denial teen19muk Chat About Shemales 8 06-11-2010 02:44 PM
It's not all about sex and orgasm... WudLuv2try Chat About Shemales 10 11-11-2008 10:30 PM
Best Orgasm fatbutt1 Chat About Shemales 4 05-25-2008 03:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy