|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Phillies win Game 3 of NLDS to claim a first postseason series sweep in franchise history.
It's great to see we have the Cole Hamels of 2008 back on the mound this season. Time to see Stan & Ollie again.
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I was just doing that dance Philliefan Jen
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks like i'm the last person who cares about the playoffs
Anywho it's the Rangers vs the Yankees And the Phillies vs the Giants My pick from before the playoffs still stand Phillies vs Rangers and the Phillies win in 7 Philliefan Jen
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not true. You're just the last fan we know of on the site who has her or his favorite team still standing.
Hard to predict, but I'm going Giants vs. Rangers, and the Giants win in 6. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
![]() I may live the wrong side of the pond, but I've been a Phillies fan for almost 20 years. I suppose revenge over the damn Yankees for last season would be great. But I'd like to see us play Texas in the World Series: Phillies over Texas in 5 games.
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() If you want to admit publicly to being a Phillies fan, who am I to stand in your way? ![]() And yes, you have made that clear on the site before. Mea culpa, mea culpa. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Anyway, before 2004 you had plenty of reasons (85 to be precise ) to hide your allegiance to the Red Sox.
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I hope to see the Rangers in the World Series and I'm indifferent as to which team from the NL makes it. It will be an interesting series if it's the Rangers and Phillies. I would cheer for the Rangers, but I'm afraid that they don't have a hope against the Phillies. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|