|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is chemical castration permanent? Or do you need to continue to take meds in order to maintain the castrated effect?
I'm not a trans and both of my testicles did not "drop" when I was born, I had them lowered via surgery when I was toddler, unfortunately only one of them successfully dropped. I can feel my left testi in upper groin area. It's kinda sensitive if someone pushes me in the lower stomach area. I never really bothered to have it fixed. I have mixed feelings as I sorta like the fact there's a lot room in crotch area in terms of wearing jeans. As a guy I wish I had the both lowered so my my dates would have more than one testi to suck on. I'm able to cum fairly normally as most my dates attest to. Once in awhile I get a girl who freaks out because I appear to have one nut. I gotta explain it to her that there's two, you only just need to focus on one of them.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I was taking provera initially which knocked my testosterone to a level lower than what would be considered low for a genetic female. My doctor said that essentially I had no testosterone. At that point I went on estrogen. The provera caused me to shrink to the point that I looked like I had been surgically castated with the scrotum shrinking also. My penis looked like a button being sort of an "innie" rather than an "outie". When I started on estrogen I stopped the provera and slowly the penis and testicles regained some size but have stayed very small. I've always preferred being very small down there and smaller is better. I've been on and off about surgical but my Dr. keeps bringing it up and will likely have it done this fall. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Panty Discussion | Panty Bulge Fan | Chat About Shemales | 134 | 04-19-2017 05:53 PM |
| Discussion about movies with a transgendered theme | Naked Freedom | Chat About Shemales | 46 | 06-11-2012 11:47 AM |
| Recent discussion on travel to Thailand | topp001 | Travelling | 11 | 07-20-2011 06:53 PM |
| The general Discussion section | hankhavelock | General Discussion | 3 | 05-29-2009 03:09 PM |