Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-30-2010
The Conquistador's Avatar
The Conquistador The Conquistador is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: United Socialist State of California (U.S.S.C)
Posts: 1,309
The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Sweet list of games, Connie! You have good taste.
I love gamer chicks! :P
__________________
*More posts than Bionca*
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-30-2010
rockabilly's Avatar
rockabilly rockabilly is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: At The End of the Longest Line
Posts: 943
rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Default

Gamer girls ftw , I wanna dual shock her.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-30-2010
jdawg jdawg is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nevada
Posts: 108
jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg
Default

I haven't touched my Xbox in weeks. I don't have the money to spend, but nothing has really grabbed my attention in the last couple of months.

Of course, tommorrow starts a month of AAA releases, so I'm sure I'll get back into the gaming spirit. Really looking forward to Alpha Protocol and Alan Wake.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-01-2010
rockabilly's Avatar
rockabilly rockabilly is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: At The End of the Longest Line
Posts: 943
rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Default

Not even the new Splinter Cell game?

It looks awesome and i hear the co-op is amazing.

Lots of great games coming soon , Alpha Protocol , Alan Wake , Lost Planet 2 , Dead Rising 2 , Red Dead Redemption.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2010
jdawg jdawg is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nevada
Posts: 108
jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg
Default

I would get the splinter cell game, but 5 hours of story isn't enough. What's so stupid about that is that Sam is everything to those games.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-01-2010
jdawg jdawg is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nevada
Posts: 108
jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg
Default

What are some good gaming laptops or powerful laptops that can handle gaming? I'm not a desktop person at all so a laptop is a must. Everybody says Alienware, but I went to customize a computer and their shit climbed the price scale fast. I'd like something below $2,000, but maybe the reason why the m15x climbed the price scale so fast is because I don't know what I'm doing and choosing upgrades that are just fine as it is.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2010
shadows's Avatar
shadows shadows is offline
Dark Overlord
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,408
shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
What are some good gaming laptops or powerful laptops that can handle gaming? I'm not a desktop person at all so a laptop is a must. Everybody says Alienware, but I went to customize a computer and their shit climbed the price scale fast. I'd like something below $2,000, but maybe the reason why the m15x climbed the price scale so fast is because I don't know what I'm doing and choosing upgrades that are just fine as it is.
Perhaps you could check PC Gamer's website? I know they have rigs listed in their magazines(and have even posted about laptops from time to time) and how they perform with regards to other brands(along with prices and good places for a cheap deal with no reduction in quality). Hopefully that will at least give you a general idea.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-02-2010
jdawg jdawg is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nevada
Posts: 108
jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg
Default

The website was pretty empty, but the magazine looks decent and something I will probably give a casual read at a bookstore. Thanks for the advice dude.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-07-2010
amapornfreak amapornfreak is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
amapornfreak is on a distinguished road
Default

Me I am liking CoD MW2 can't wait for black ops...Fun to shoot people sometimes O.o is something wrong with me?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-16-2010
runround04's Avatar
runround04 runround04 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 141
runround04 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amapornfreak View Post
Me I am liking CoD MW2 can't wait for black ops...Fun to shoot people sometimes O.o is something wrong with me?
nope, nothin wrong at all
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-17-2010
shadows's Avatar
shadows shadows is offline
Dark Overlord
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,408
shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of
Default

I'm picking up the Collector's Edition of New Vagas(Fallout 3) when it comes out on Tuesday(I'll also be picking up the CE strategy guide).

Even though Fable 2 has not come out for the PC, I have heard that they plan on releasing Fable 3 on the PC in a few months time(perhaps they will release a Fable 2/Fable 3 bundle?). Therefore, due to my optimism in this matter, I am going to pick up the Fable 3 strategy guide on October 26th.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-20-2010
Rachel's Avatar
Rachel Rachel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 273
Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default COD x box

I play whatever my kids bring over on the weekend. One of these days I'll get my own xbox
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-20-2010
connie's Avatar
connie connie is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 280
connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default New Vegas

I am wasting my life from now to completion playing Fallout New Vegas, got it last night and am hooked through my tender and naughty parts.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-24-2011
jdawg jdawg is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nevada
Posts: 108
jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg
Default

Gamefly just shipped me Dead Space 2! Can't wait to get it and play it at night!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-24-2011
doctorevil_fku doctorevil_fku is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
doctorevil_fku is on a distinguished road
Default

I really enjoy CoD Black Ops and MW3 is due out in November, but don't you wish the campaign mode would last longer? Online is fun but the campaigns could be brought online also if you used head sets, to use for team missions etc
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-24-2011
shadows's Avatar
shadows shadows is offline
Dark Overlord
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,408
shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorevil_fku View Post
I really enjoy CoD Black Ops and MW3 is due out in November, but don't you wish the campaign mode would last longer? Online is fun but the campaigns could be brought online also if you used head sets, to use for team missions etc
The short single-player content is the main reason I won't pick up games like Black Ops. I prefer to play the game by myself to be honest. If I am going to pay over $50 for a game, I want to get my money's worth. Four hours of single player content is definitely not getting me my money's worth.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ask Jenae for real answers - no games. Jenae LaTorque General Discussion 426 10-05-2012 01:46 PM
Shots from a very short video - who is she? Whats the name of the full video? attero ID help needed 5 04-09-2010 12:41 PM
Jenae's Games and Diversions Jenae LaTorque Freebies 8 03-01-2010 10:11 AM
Wanting others for fun and games Extremelover TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 2 10-09-2009 12:59 PM
Looking for Fun and games Theetalevi TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 07-17-2008 06:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy