Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-13-2009
spike_40 spike_40 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia on the east coast
Posts: 125
spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough
Default No Guilt from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by trannycrazy View Post
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone ever feels guilty about what we like and what turns us on. I know i do from time to time. I've been into ladyboys since i was a teenager, I'm now 28. Every once in a while i start to feel bad and guilty for liking T-Girls and i try to just look at regular porn, but most of the time it does nothing for me, I just have to come back to shemale porn. As i say it doesn't happen very often just now and then, Just wanted to know if anyone experiences the same kind of thing.
I have read many of the replies most from younger guys, my views as a older male, guilt feelings are generated when you have done wrong, it is not wrong to look, enjoy, or love another no matter what the gender may be.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-14-2009
british_boy's Avatar
british_boy british_boy is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 71
british_boy will become famous soon enough
Default

I don't have any reaon to feel guilty because I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm wondering where other people's guilt comes from... letting down family? Offending your god? Fortunately, neither of those things apply to me. I would, however, feel guilty and ashamed if if I didn't to do what makes me happy.
__________________
'As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more.' - Jules Renard

Last edited by british_boy; 10-14-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-14-2009
PI_Monger's Avatar
PI_Monger PI_Monger is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Asia...Usually Korea or the Philippines depending on where the company sends me.
Posts: 35
PI_Monger has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

I don't feel any guilt now but the first few times I went with a TS in Thailand and the Philippines I felt like everyone on the street was watching me. Actually they probably were. ha ha.

Now I don't even notice. I'm proud to be with a TS.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-14-2009
musclelover musclelover is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 17
musclelover is on a distinguished road
Default hi

Well I do feel guilty mostly because of my twisted reason for being attracted to t-girls. I adore athletic and muscular bodies on my woman and when I see that kind of body (often) on shemales it turns me on. I find myself lookingat the arms and legs hoping to see flexing. In fact I was with a few shemales with muscular bodies and the only thing I didnt want to touch or know about was the Penis. but what could I say my fetish is met minus the vagina. This being said I am oddly attracted and want to play with that Long Mint's penis...
Weird, I may freak out when faced with it but it looks like fun to play with.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-02-2010
aw9725
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

No. I feel no guilt. How could I? Guilt implies that you are doing something ?wrong? or something you are ?ashamed? of. I am not ashamed of being attracted to beautiful women or being seen with a beautiful woman.

Are you afraid of what your friends might say? Then perhaps you need to look inside yourself. Also you might want to find some new friends?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If I could make you come... WudLuv2try Member Introductions and Pictures 10 11-08-2014 03:54 PM
what age did you first start liking shemales?? zoftigz Chat About Shemales 124 06-10-2013 02:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy