Trans Ladyboy Forum
Videochat and get off with these hot webcam shemales now!
The best shemales on webcams show their expertise

Go Back   Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

Mrhardcock has a spectacular aura aboutMrhardcock has a spectacular aura about
Default Sol (aka Jazmin)

she got a very nice bum
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of bb1.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of bb2.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of bb3.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of bb4.jpg. Views: 29.  Click image to open a larger version of bb5.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of bb6.jpg. Views: 40.  Click image to open a larger version of bb7.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of bb8.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of bb9.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of bb10.jpg. Views: 52.  Click image to open a larger version of bb11.jpg. Views: 290.  
The Best Live Shemale Cams?
Old 02-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

shemalelover83 is on a distinguished road

Yeah she is really nice!! Does someone have pictures of her when she's hard?
Old 02-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

TSLuva will become famous soon enoughTSLuva will become famous soon enough

That is one damn fine ass
Old 05-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

OH YES!!!! imagine burying your face between those lovely cheeks and eating her hole!
Old 05-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

gta is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know her name? She is smoking hot, damn!
Old 05-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

RedderZNZ is on a distinguished road

Absolutely great! Mmm, love her
Old 05-07-2008
GDU
Male

godownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of light

she called herself Sol for a while..........but I think she has a couple of names...
Old 05-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is on a distinguished road

Where the f... do you get all these pictures?!
Old 06-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

Brazilian Guy will become famous soon enoughBrazilian Guy will become famous soon enough
Default Jazmin, aka Sol

Hi people, I'm new here and I haven't found a thread about this girl. She's one of my favourites, I love her butt and her cute small cock.
Hope you enjoy and add more pictures.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sol.jpg. Views: 31.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (15).jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (18).jpg. Views: 48.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (19).jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (21).jpg. Views: 20.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (22).jpg. Views: 24.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (24).jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (27).jpg. Views: 43.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (29).jpg. Views: 21.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (30).jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (32).jpg. Views: 15.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (35).jpg. Views: 36.  
Old 06-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

Brazilian Guy will become famous soon enoughBrazilian Guy will become famous soon enough

Some more :D
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sol (40).jpg. Views: 13.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (42).jpg. Views: 21.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (48).jpg. Views: 14.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (49).jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (51).jpg. Views: 18.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (54).jpg. Views: 82.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (57).jpg. Views: 55.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (59).jpg. Views: 49.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (63).jpg. Views: 99.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (64).jpg. Views: 131.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (67).jpg. Views: 57.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (69).jpg. Views: 43.  
Old 06-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

hotdddstop is on a distinguished road

very nice post
Old 06-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

Her delicious ass
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sol (72).jpg. Views: 33.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (75).jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (77).jpg. Views: 101.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (79).jpg. Views: 45.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (82).jpg. Views: 63.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (83).jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (85).jpg. Views: 44.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (86).jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (90).jpg. Views: 51.  Click image to open a larger version of sol (92).jpg. Views: 61.  
Old 06-21-2008
TXguy4ever

she is awesome!!! love her feminine body...just gorgeous
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

lovergr will become famous soon enough

What I love in that sexy girl is the fact that in these pics her cock is not hard. This makes me want to suck her balls and cock and make her feel good.
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

An awesome find! Thank you... I didn't know her!
Old 06-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

She's back, and now she's hard and ready to cum
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sol12.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of sol13.jpg. Views: 12.  Click image to open a larger version of sol14.jpg. Views: 30.  Click image to open a larger version of sol15.jpg. Views: 18.  Click image to open a larger version of sol16.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of sol17.jpg. Views: 15.  Click image to open a larger version of sol18.jpg. Views: 32.  Click image to open a larger version of sol19.jpg. Views: 36.  Click image to open a larger version of sol20.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of sol21.jpg. Views: 36.  Click image to open a larger version of sol22.jpg. Views: 37.  Click image to open a larger version of sol23.jpg. Views: 37.  Click image to open a larger version of sol24.jpg. Views: 24.  Click image to open a larger version of sol25.jpg. Views: 49.  Click image to open a larger version of sol26.jpg. Views: 57.  
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

linguslingus will become famous soon enough

I was so busy checking out the tattoos that I didn't notice the cock there.
I need to be more attentive.
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Guy View Post
She's back, and now she's hard and ready to cum
Thanks for the new post. Now I want her cock in my ass
Old 06-23-2008
TXguy4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovergr View Post
Thanks for the new post. Now I want her cock in my ass
me too!!!!
Old 07-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

After a long time, I'm back to this thread with some new pictures I've found. Enjoy!
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sol32.jpg. Views: 45.  Click image to open a larger version of sol34.jpg. Views: 49.  Click image to open a larger version of sol37.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of sol40.jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of sol41.jpg. Views: 92.  Click image to open a larger version of sol43.jpg. Views: 90.  Click image to open a larger version of sol44.jpg. Views: 71.  Click image to open a larger version of sol45.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of sol48.jpg. Views: 78.  Click image to open a larger version of sol55.jpg. Views: 55.  Click image to open a larger version of sol56.jpg. Views: 76.  Click image to open a larger version of sol58.jpg. Views: 40.  
Old 07-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl

suki is on a distinguished road
Default One Word.

one word:

WOW
Old 08-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

gta is on a distinguished road

Wowww, she is very hot! love her!
Old 08-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

DL_NL is on a distinguished road

She is indeed amazing.
Old 08-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

batheman11 is on a distinguished road

wow i like her what an ass
Old 08-09-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

ila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant future

Some more pics of sol from Tranny Sex Nation
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sol1.jpg. Views: 21.  Click image to open a larger version of sol2.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of sol4.jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of sol6.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of sol7.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of sol8.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of sol10.jpg. Views: 79.  Click image to open a larger version of sol13.jpg. Views: 87.  Click image to open a larger version of sol14.jpg. Views: 56.  
87% of people who had a webcam chat with this babe came back for more. And it's no wonder...
Click image to open a chat window

Name: NINEINCHESPAU.jpg
Old 08-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Analingus is on a distinguished road

damn this bitch is bad

big ups brazilian guy
Old 08-23-2008
Panty Cock

There is just something so flithy and yummy about this girl. She has me on fire.
Old 08-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

gladys is on a distinguished road

Sol in ass hugging shiny yellow, very erotic!
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of pic02_108.jpg. Views: 26.  
Old 09-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

Thanks to ila and gladys for the contribution, you've posted nice pics that I've already added to my collection .
I have some new pics of her that I'd like to share. Enjoy!
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 5.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of 7.jpg. Views: 30.  Click image to open a larger version of 9.jpg. Views: 47.  Click image to open a larger version of 11.jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of 13.jpg. Views: 34.  Click image to open a larger version of 15.jpg. Views: 76.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 002.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 003.jpg. Views: 25.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 004.jpg. Views: 60.  
Old 09-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

I'm never tired of her. Some pics more!
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 005.jpg. Views: 25.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 006.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 007.jpg. Views: 15.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 009.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 010.jpg. Views: 43.  Click image to open a larger version of Flaquita Del 015.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of Sexy Blond 04.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of Sexy Blond 07.jpg. Views: 24.  Click image to open a larger version of Sexy Blond 09.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of Sexy Blond 11.jpg. Views: 20.  Click image to open a larger version of Sexy Blond 13.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of Sexy Blond 14.jpg. Views: 21.  
Old 09-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

Is anyone here not feeling very well? Don't worry! We called a nurse.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of pics01.jpg. Views: 11.  Click image to open a larger version of pics04.jpg. Views: 8.  Click image to open a larger version of pics05.jpg. Views: 18.  Click image to open a larger version of pics08.jpg. Views: 14.  Click image to open a larger version of pics09.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of pics12.jpg. Views: 31.  Click image to open a larger version of pics13.jpg. Views: 36.  Click image to open a larger version of pics14.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of pics15.jpg. Views: 48.  
Old 09-08-2008
GDU
Male

godownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of light

YUP.............I'd do her..............
Old 09-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

rockhauler is on a distinguished road

I've been in love with Sol for a loooong time. I have her pic on my desktop, so I see first thing when I bootup!! Beautiful face & awesome ass.
Old 12-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

asefase1 is on a distinguished road

i've the terms grow'ers and show'ers and beautifully, she is the latter
Old 12-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Guy View Post
Is anyone here not feeling very well? Don't worry! We called a nurse.
I would love to have her as my personal nurse. I would like her to check my asshole and take a sample of my hot cum
Old 01-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

otzelot is on a distinguished road
Default Tranny Sol

Hope this is no repost... if yes sorry, if not have fun
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9906-lg.jpg. Views: 58.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9934-lg.jpg. Views: 61.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-10053-lg.jpg. Views: 55.  
Old 01-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default some more

as said above
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9913-lg.jpg. Views: 39.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9909-lg.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-10123-lg.jpg. Views: 51.  
Old 01-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default yes there's more

and more
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9147-lg.jpg. Views: 37.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9153-lg.jpg. Views: 63.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9187-lg.jpg. Views: 48.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9201-lg.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9227-lg.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9237-lg.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9323-lg.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9338-lg.jpg. Views: 34.  Click image to open a larger version of tranny-nation-9373-lg.jpg. Views: 84.  

Last edited by otzelot : 01-07-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 01-07-2009
Shecock obsessed
Male

ila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant future

There is an existing thread on Sol.
Old 01-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Boghy will become famous soon enough

Looks great. Verry femminine
Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

MistressStevie is on a distinguished road
Default Sol & BomBom

This is an interesting sequence Sol the Petite one and Bombom the not so. -mS
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of solbombom399.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom400.jpg. Views: 12.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom404.jpg. Views: 8.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom407.jpg. Views: 13.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom413.jpg. Views: 10.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom414.jpg. Views: 15.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom415.jpg. Views: 9.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom420.jpg. Views: 11.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom428.jpg. Views: 26.  
Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

Default Sol & Bombom pt2

More of what I like--two feminine players! -mS
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of solbombom430.jpg. Views: 18.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom433.jpg. Views: 7.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom438.jpg. Views: 14.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom446.jpg. Views: 9.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom448.jpg. Views: 8.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom450.jpg. Views: 21.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom452.jpg. Views: 10.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom453.jpg. Views: 12.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom458.jpg. Views: 41.  
Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

Default Sol & Bombom PT3

This would be fun to walk up onto with any equipment! -mS
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of solbombom464.jpg. Views: 17.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom466.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom468.jpg. Views: 11.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom469.jpg. Views: 5.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom472.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom474.jpg. Views: 16.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom475.jpg. Views: 5.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom476.jpg. Views: 14.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom477.jpg. Views: 10.  
Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

Default Sol & Bombom PT4

Ohh, this is so much fun. -mS
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of solbombom478.jpg. Views: 9.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom483.jpg. Views: 11.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom489.jpg. Views: 10.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom493.jpg. Views: 8.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom494.jpg. Views: 9.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom495.jpg. Views: 13.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom502.jpg. Views: 12.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom504.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom510.jpg. Views: 23.  
Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

Default Sol & Bombom PT5

Mistress needs to walk in here with a pile of rope! -mS
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of solbombom511.jpg. Views: 16.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom512.jpg. Views: 34.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom515.jpg. Views: 10.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom516.jpg. Views: 11.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom518.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom520.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom524.jpg. Views: 12.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom525.jpg. Views: 20.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom526.jpg. Views: 34.  
Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

Default Sol & Bombom PT6

My oh my, what have we here. I have read the term sporty! -mS
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of solbombom528.jpg. Views: 16.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom534.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom536.jpg. Views: 19.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom537.jpg. Views: 14.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom539.jpg. Views: 16.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom540.jpg. Views: 11.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom542.jpg. Views: 17.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom544.jpg. Views: 11.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom548.jpg. Views: 24.  
Old 03-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

Default Sol & Bombom pt7

Lucky Seven is the last my supply of these two cuties. Who has more pictures and more information about this pair of cuties to share! Mistress Says SHARING IS CARING! -mS
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of solbombom549.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom552.jpg. Views: 37.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom554.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom557.jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of solbombom572.jpg. Views: 93.  
Old 03-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

john75 will become famous soon enough
Default Sol, the wonderful ass

Sol has got a nice ass, or not?
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of Jbnm0125_02.jpg. Views: 31.  Click image to open a larger version of Jbnm0125_45.jpg. Views: 20.  Click image to open a larger version of Jbnm0125_76.jpg. Views: 47.  Click image to open a larger version of decada01.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of decada04.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of 8.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of 1.jpg. Views: 25.  Click image to open a larger version of 14.jpg. Views: 48.  Click image to open a larger version of Jbnm0112_06.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of Jbnm0112_34.jpg. Views: 37.  Click image to open a larger version of 005.jpg. Views: 25.  Click image to open a larger version of 012.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of 031.jpg. Views: 35.  
Old 03-06-2009
Banned
Male

fatbloke will become famous soon enough

great looking girl
Old 03-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

YoungLuke is on a distinguished road

yes please
The cock of this babe is plain fabulous
Click image to open a chat window