Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jimboob will become famous soon enough
Default Femboys your thing?

ok ppl, i am straight but i do like shemales as a fantasy, but they do tend to have to be very femanine, but having said that there are some flat/small chested shemales i really really find hot!! the femboys as some ppl call them, the ones that look like flat chested girls!
feel free to post more, currious how others thought?
Attached Thumbnails
angelB4084.jpg   angelB4012.jpg   hollygom054.jpg  

hollygom083.jpg   01.jpg   05.jpg  

2.jpg   13.jpg  
Old 11-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Its a little bit of a grey area. Since I ve never met a trans or a fem boy, its quite possible as alot of attraction is based on smell that I'm really not into any of it if they smell like men , lol . who the fuck knows . I ve got a headache lol
Old 12-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

i tried searching for femboys sites but no luck
but if we all keep looking who knows?
in the mean time lets keep posting
Attached Thumbnails
fem1.jpg   fem2.jpg   fem3.jpg  

fem7.jpg   fem8.jpg   fem9.jpg  

Old 12-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

I love femboys. This one is my favourite from Shemale Yum
Attached Thumbnails
shemale-teen-crystal-001.jpg   shemale-teen-crystal-002.jpg   shemale-teen-crystal-003.jpg  

shemale-teen-crystal-004.jpg   shemale-teen-crystal-005.jpg   shemale-teen-crystal-006.jpg  

shemale-teen-crystal-007.jpg   shemale-teen-crystal-008.jpg   shemale-teen-crystal-009.jpg  

shemale-teen-crystal-010.jpg   shemale-teen-crystal-011.jpg  
Old 12-09-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

some more for all to enjoy, if u don't think ther for you thats cool, trannys come in many shapes and sizes to suit every one
personaly, i jus like the really feminine
Attached Thumbnails
fem3.jpg   fem5.jpg   fem4.jpg  

fem6.jpg   fem8.jpg   fem7.jpg  

fem9.jpg   fem10.jpg   fem11.jpg  

Old 12-09-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

and a few more too...
Attached Thumbnails
fem4.jpg   fem5.jpg   fem6.jpg  

fem7.jpg   fem8.jpg   fem9.jpg  

fem10.jpg   fem11.jpg   fem1.jpg  

fem2.jpg   fem3.jpg  
Old 12-10-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Don' know

I believe they are my "thing." Can't be sure until I meet one and had some experience. For now it is a strong desire. Maybe they are, I hope so. Maybe they aren't. I hope this isn't the case. I guess I'll find out if ever I meet one.
Old 01-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peteBB is an unknown quantity at this point

I just love cute, slim, small breasted kind of goofy lookin femboys. Very hot indeed. First shemale I ever slept with was an asian femboy but so feminine and cute....my cocks hard now thinking about all those nights of fun...ok gotta get writing my sexual diaries on here...
Old 01-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shemaledicklover is on a distinguished road
Default shemaledicklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboob View Post
ok ppl, i am straight but i do like shemales as a fantasy, but they do tend to have to be very femanine, but having said that there are some flat/small chested shemales i really really find hot!! the femboys as some ppl call them, the ones that look like flat chested girls!
i am not straight . i thing they are just great. they are on they way to be shemale. i which i could run across one. would make my day.
Old 01-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

I love this post. I like my real girls to have small or even less then small breast but you put a cock on them and I'm in heaven.
Old 01-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default Just Wonderfull!

Cute and feminine in their makeup and panties, what in the world is the problem with that! I agree that many are naturally cuter than the more ... modified ... girls.

Having those pretty faces under my skirt making love to my member would be heaven. Let's see more!
Old 02-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Red Head Femboy

Quote:
more for us all to enjoy
keep em' comin folks...
OK jimboob, just for you.
With all you've posted already I'm surprised that I haven't seen this one.
Attached Thumbnails
ots99a.jpg   ots99a (2).jpg   ots99a (4).jpg  

ots99a (6).jpg   ots99a (8).jpg   ots99a (10).jpg  

ots99a (11).jpg   ots99a (12).jpg   ots99a (13).jpg  

Old 02-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tsdating is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to tsdating Send a message via Yahoo to tsdating

Few years back I thought I never go to bed with ladyboy who doesnt have titts. But it still happened....well she had very small titts...
I dont find it so awful anymore, but its a little bit turnoff...cause I like nice titts on a girl.
But I wont go to bed with part time ladyboy or crossdresser... thats for sure...
Old 02-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Femboys

By definition a femboy would look feminine regardless of the size of her chest. Femboy look and act feminine and since it's the femininity that attracts me then I would have to say that I like femboys.
Old 02-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdating View Post
But I wont go to bed with part time ladyboy or crossdresser... thats for sure...
Not sure what a part time ladyboy is. Explanation?

As for a crossdresser I don't see a problem. Crossdressers look and act feminine. Femininity is what attracts me so I would have to say that I would be attracted to crossdressers and would go to bed with one.
Old 02-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jay3737 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jay3737 Send a message via MSN to Jay3737 Send a message via Yahoo to Jay3737

It doesnt really matter there are some sexy looking "femboys" out there just gotta have a nice face and sexy body.
Old 02-23-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Not sure what a part time ladyboy is. Explanation?

As for a crossdresser I don't see a problem. Crossdressers look and act feminine. Femininity is what attracts me so I would have to say that I would be attracted to crossdressers and would go to bed with one.
Any ladyboy, or crossdresser or femboy is attractive. They all express the combination of sexual enegy, femininity yet maleness. I too would go to bed with one. Their combination of femininity with malesness is what I find so much of a turn on. This combination is far better that anything the GGs offer.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!

Last edited by dauls; 03-18-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 03-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default For jimudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimudon View Post
Any more pictures not2old?
OK, jimudon, here's a couple more examples.
I won't post any femLadyboys, they're too easy to find.
In this group, the first one was billed as a Native American. I don't know about the other 2.
Attached Thumbnails
ots34a (3).jpg   ots34a (4).jpg   ots34a (5).jpg  

ots40a (5).jpg   ots40a (6).jpg   ots40a (7).jpg  

ots46a6.jpg   ots46a7.jpg   ots46a8.jpg  

Old 03-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
OK, jimudon, here's a couple more examples.
I won't post any femLadyboys, they're too easy to find.
In this group, the first one was billed as a Native American. I don't know about the other 2.
I like the first one. The last one has quite the cock. I'm envious of her, but she could make it up to me by letting me suck her for a long time and then she could fuck my ass raw.
Old 03-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bicd4u60 is on a distinguished road

FemBoys... well for one thing it's all a matter of preference. To me a FemBoy has a COCK. A Shemale/Tranny has a CLITTY. I'd ratehr suck a CLITTY.
Old 03-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicd4u60 View Post
A Shemale/Tranny has a CLITTY.
It's still a cock no matter what term you come up with. Nothing wrong with shecocks. They're nice to look at and even nicer to suck.
Old 04-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Darkeros is on a distinguished road

I love them, but I also love the adrogynous, gothy, anime types. The face, for me, is what's important...as well as a nice pair of legs. Slim and girlish figures are wonderful, and boobs don't make the woman.
Old 04-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Pretty Boy Crossdresser

Like the frilled skirt and thigh stocking look. Not bad underneath either!
Perhaps trying just a little too hard?
Attached Thumbnails
Pyby11.jpg   Pyby13.jpg   Pyby14.jpg  

Old 04-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Some suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Well yes, some are a little less innocent than others. There is no reason we can't work with that ...

What a cute bottom on this one, besides her smoky over the shoulder come here look. It seems clear to me that she needs a set of mid back length layered extensions with a little poof on top and big full bangs. Her hair should be in a bolder than natural color too, a brassy red blond would be just trampy enough for her I think. I rather like her makeup in that over the shoulder picture. I would want her brows to be completely removed, permanently, except perhaps for a little stub of hair near her nose on each side. Carefully penciling in her brows every morning will help remind her what a slave to makeup she has become. An yes, full brushy double mascaraed false lashes fluttering under those penciled brows

That bottom needs to be encased in jeans so tight they could be painted on and set off with three inch spike heels. I want her wiggling her toushy in those heels all day every day with her member being massaged between her legs at every step. She absolutely must have two inch nails done with flashy nail art as well. I love the thought of her wiggling into her jeans with those.

I think she needs something upfront that complements her look and attitude. So ... C cups in lace under a deep V neck sheer blouse. She needs her bottom filled hard, long, and regularly to assure she stays properly compliant.

I see this one as a professional cocktail waitress, pun fully intended. Strut, wiggle, and flirt all day while angling for tips by bending over and giving customers a look down her blouse. No snips for this one, she should have hormones raging through her 24/7. Let her know her equipment is functional while she holds a lip brush with those long lovely nails and glosses her lips.

I'd want this one hard and moaning while bent over, brassy long hair sweeping her back, receiving my member from under my skirt. It would be a turn on to watch her pleasure herself later with those long nails.

My imagination, as always, runs wild. Great pic ...

Tailia

Last edited by Tailia; 04-15-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 04-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailia View Post
That bottom needs to be encased in jeans so tight they could be painted on and set off with three inch spike heels. I want her wiggling her toushy in those heels all day every day with her member being massaged between her legs at every step.
Tailia
Nice description Tailia, but I think you should make these changes:
I would rather see her in a tight miniskirt. Keep the 3" spike heels, but her cock must be tucked back and kept there throughout the day so that she is positively begging to be released every evening. She would absolutely love to feel your long fingernails tease her frontal pubic area as you remind her that it is your decision alone to free her cock from it's restraints. A low cut nylon halter top and strapless bra would do wonders for her. Perhaps tape over her nipples so that she would not be able to show how horny she gets when you dress her up so sexily.
Old 04-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default What delightfull ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Nice description Tailia, but I think you should make these changes:
I would rather see her in a tight miniskirt. Keep the 3" spike heels, but her cock must be tucked back and kept there throughout the day so that she is positively begging to be released every evening. She would absolutely love to feel your long fingernails tease her frontal pubic area as you remind her that it is your decision alone to free her cock from it's restraints. A low cut nylon halter top and strapless bra would do wonders for her. Perhaps tape over her nipples so that she would not be able to show how horny she gets when you dress her up so sexily.
I quite agree with all your ideas. The mini must be VERY tight and I'd want some frilly panties underneath. These would flash when she failed to keep her legs together with her knees to the side while seated. She would perch on a high stool while waiting for orders, the better to keep her mind focused on keeping her modesty under that tight little mini.

The tape is inspired. How nice to think of "zipping" it off one nipple at a time and then alternately pinching them with my nails and lightly licking them with my tongue tip.

Tailia
Old 04-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobnob is on a distinguished road
Default A couple more cuties.

Here are a couple more cuties I found, hope you like
Attached Thumbnails
1205039300245.jpg   1206651115893.jpg   1207231185533.jpg  

1208030648589.jpg  
Old 04-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura about
Default Very Ribbie Flattie

I love it when she takes that big bra off and nothing's there. I love how thin she is too.
pics from shemale strokers
Attached Thumbnails
pic_05.jpg   pic_12.jpg   pic_13.jpg  

pic_15.jpg   pic_24.jpg   pic_29.jpg  

Old 04-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossy View Post
I love it when she takes that big bra off and nothing's there. I love how thin she is too.
Hmmm, I thought I was skinny, she is too thin!
Old 04-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

casperboy2005 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I love small breasted she's and shemales. Hot, hot.
Old 04-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pleasuregvr56 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That is a pretty boy I could cuddle up to with nor problem!!!!
Old 04-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Default Hello Everybody

HI , Iam a new member of this fantastic forum , I just wanted to express my admiration and to agree with bobnob - I dont know how anyone can do other wise - about what he said about pretty boys , and I wanted to thank him for the great PICS he posted.
anyway , Iam glad to be here ,, and here is sth ,regarding the subject of pretty boys ,,I hope u like it......
Attached Thumbnails
32_01201396163.jpg   32_01201397828.jpg   32_01201396875.jpg  

Old 04-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Brazilian Pretty Boy

Brazilian Pretty Boy. Some rough edges but very kissable. Most probably a full-blown shemale by now.
Attached Thumbnails
02.jpg   07.jpg  
Old 04-26-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Never followed this thread, and I now find some really hot femboys on it. Here are some from tgirpassion.

Cham
Attached Thumbnails
dd3.jpg   dd4.jpg   aa4.jpg  

aa6.jpg   ar.jpg   ar3.jpg  

ar4.jpg   ar7.jpg  
Old 04-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Default I Wonder ??

Quote:
Brazilian Pretty Boy. Some rough edges but very kissable. Most probably a full-blown shemale by now.
DO U HAVE ANY PICS OF HER WHEN SHE BECAME A FULL-BLOWN SHEMALE???
Old 04-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Who is this Brazilian babe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEMALE_SEEKER View Post
DO U HAVE ANY PICS OF HER WHEN SHE BECAME A FULL-BLOWN SHEMALE???
No sorry. I'd like to see some myself. Perhaps there's an expert Brazilian watcher here who can help to identify her? (talking about Post 74)
Old 04-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lightbulb OK

I Sure Hope There Is One Marlowe.
Old 04-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default post 74 ID. Celine Prado

Quote:
No sorry. I'd like to see some myself. Perhaps there's an expert Brazilian watcher here who can help to identify her? (talking about Post 74)
Answer to ID is Celine Prado. I happened across some more pics of her on the femboy thread of this forum (search Celine Prado - I don't know how to link to other threads).

She escorts in Sao Paolo and all her ads are flat chested so I guess she hasn'y moved on from the femboy stage.
Attached Thumbnails
Celine_Prado_-_set_5-Celine_Prado_-_set_5_020.jpg  
Old 04-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

orocenter is on a distinguished road
Default Celine Prado

It would be a shame if she moves on from the femboy stage. Judging by the pictures here, she's perfect as she is.
Old 04-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Well !!

LETS ALL HOPE THAT SHE DOESN'T MOVE FROM THE FEMBOY STAGE, AND AS ALWAYS, GREAT PICS MARLOWE
Old 04-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More Of Her !!

http://www.nothinbutshemales.com/Pic...xOQ,0,0,0,2340

http://www.nothinbutshemales.com/Pic...MzODozMToxOQ,0

http://www.misterstiff.com/tgppages1...galleries.html
Old 05-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEMALE_SEEKER View Post
HI , Iam a new member of this fantastic forum , I just wanted to express my admiration and to agree with bobnob - I dont know how anyone can do other wise - about what he said about pretty boys , and I wanted to thank him for the great PICS he posted.
anyway , Iam glad to be here ,, and here is sth ,regarding the subject of pretty boys ,,I hope u like it......
There is a lot of potential with this one. She already has very nice lips and a feminine face. She could do with a few more touchups to her facethough such as thinning her eyebrows and her nose is still a little too large, but overall she is quite nice.
Old 05-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Potential ??

PERSONALLY, I THINK SHE IS QUITE PERFECT
Old 05-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

This is what does it for me....did'nt know there was actually a "seperate catagory" called Femboys!....but I must be their biggest fan! Thanks guys for posting all those lovely images.....I shall be jerking-off for many happy hours!
Old 05-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hairyharry can only hope to improve

Hui keep em coming please
Old 05-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mysticmyth is on a distinguished road
Default Really Lovely Ladys

Great Line of Lovelys. Sure wish they were here. :-)
Could it happen? MO.
Old 05-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

These girls are pretty, But i prefer the fuller figure. Nice ass, Nice tits and nipples, and of course a nice cock.
Old 05-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pretty Boy Crossdresser

Here's a pretty boy crossdresser all lippied up and ready to party.
Attached Thumbnails
cd19.jpg  
Old 05-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Joebad will become famous soon enoughJoebad will become famous soon enough

If she has a pretty face and is feminine in other ways (like feminine hands, feet, legs) then I'd be okay with small breasts, but not no breasts.
Old 05-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default marlowe

marlowe you rock ....I love your posts, and if it's not too much to ask can you please keep showing us more pics ?