Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back   Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2009
CuriousGirl CuriousGirl is offline
Kinky Girl
Female
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 134
CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Question Post-op shemales; Do they produce semen?

I've seen several videos of post-op shemales masturbating or having intercourse with their man-made vaginas. I'm also aware of claims that a post-op can experience satisfying orgasms via one method or another. Still, in none of these videos where an orgams (supposedly) occurs, I cannot discern any evidence of ejaculation from the urethral opening.
My "personal" Thai ladyboy has been castrated, as of four or five years ago, but she still has her tiny and beautiful penis and DOES manage a dribble or two when she orgasms.
I've seen it and when I get her off orally "all the way" I feel and taste it in my mouth. There isn't much, maybe a teaspoon's worth, if that, but it IS semen.
I asked her if some of her post-op friends produce semen upon orgasm and she stated that, in the first place, the majority cannot even have orgasms and of the few that do, any semen produced is generally lost in the mix of lubes, partner's semen, etc.
So...anyone here have FACTUAL information and perhaps some video evidence to satisfy my curiousity?
I'd be amazed (and how!) to see a vid wherein a post-op not only orgasms but actually produces at least little spurt of semen...no urine spurts, please.
As for empirical evidence I cannot testify since I produce only pee from that opening. Well, we genetic females are expected to do that, right?

Last edited by CuriousGirl : 03-03-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2009
liesjeversteven liesjeversteven is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 110
liesjeversteven will become famous soon enoughliesjeversteven will become famous soon enough
Default

Logically I'd say no, a post op girl cannot produce sperm. Sperm is a mixture of semen produced by the testicles, and a secretion from the prostate gland. Your castrated ladyboy friend doesn't have testicles, but does still have her prostate, so still can produce some liquid.
Post op girls (I think) don't have a prostate anymore either, so wouldn't be able to ejaculate anything.
If someone knows more about the subject, please correct me if I'm wrong
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2009
CuriousGirl CuriousGirl is offline
Kinky Girl
Female
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 134
CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
Logically I'd say no, a post op girl cannot produce sperm. Sperm is a mixture of semen produced by the testicles, and a secretion from the prostate gland. Your castrated ladyboy friend doesn't have testicles, but does still have her prostate, so still can produce some liquid.
Post op girls (I think) don't have a prostate anymore either, so wouldn't be able to ejaculate anything.
If someone knows more about the subject, please correct me if I'm wrong

OK...you're wrong.
Nowhere have I read or heard that post-ops have their prostates removed. While to do so would make 100% certain they'd never develop prostate cancer it would also mean that they be even less likely to have orgasms since the penis of a lover rubbing the prostate is usually an orgasmic trigger in them and gay men as well.
Ergo, a post-op who retains her prostate might at least produce semen even if only via penile pressure on that gland without an actual orgasm occurring.
Again, IF a post-op does manage an orgasm the same contractions of the prostate that any other male experiences might occur and thus some semen, however thin and sparse, should result whether forcefully ejected or in a dribble.
What I'm seeking is authoritative proof, hopefully including video evidence.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2009
robbo971's Avatar
robbo971 robbo971 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Leeds UK
Posts: 175
robbo971 will become famous soon enough
Default

Sorry to split hairs but even if castration occurs and fluid is produced it will not be semen, it is only prostatic fluid produced by the prostate, or I believe what many refer to as precum.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,553
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I've seen several videos of post-op shemales masturbating or having intercourse with their man-made vaginas. I'm also aware of claims that a post-op can experience satisfying orgasms via one method or another. Still, in none of these videos where an orgams (supposedly) occurs, I cannot discern any evidence of ejaculation from the urethral opening.
My "personal" Thai ladyboy has been castrated, as of four or five years ago, but she still has her tiny and beautiful penis and DOES manage a dribble or two when she orgasms.
I've seen it and when I get her off orally "all the way" I feel and taste it in my mouth. There isn't much, maybe a teaspoon's worth, if that, but it IS semen.
I asked her if some of her post-op friends produce semen upon orgasm and she stated that, in the first place, the majority cannot even have orgasms and of the few that do, any semen produced is generally lost in the mix of lubes, partner's semen, etc.
So...anyone here have FACTUAL information and perhaps some video evidence to satisfy my curiousity?
I'd be amazed (and how!) to see a vid wherein a post-op not only orgasms but actually produces at least little spurt of semen...no urine spurts, please.
As for empirical evidence I cannot testify since I produce only pee from that opening. Well, we genetic females are expected to do that, right?
The question is, do post-ops still have a prostate gland and is it hooked up?
I asked one post-op if she still had one and she did not know!
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2009
robbo971's Avatar
robbo971 robbo971 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Leeds UK
Posts: 175
robbo971 will become famous soon enough
Default

After consulting The European Journal of Endocrinology, Vol 159, Issue 3, Ibelieve that during SRS the prostae isn't removed as it is considered too cumbersome a procedure. Prostate removal can also lead to complications such as urinary incontinence. I believe keeping the prostate intact also has several sexual advantages as the prostatic fluid acts as a lubricant similar to that produced by biological women. The prostate can also heighten sexual sensitivity. The prostate alo shrinks with the removal of the testes and with the introduction of hormone therapy as androgen deprivation occurs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-04-2009
Ronh47 Ronh47 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 15
Ronh47 is on a distinguished road
Default Post-op

I thought most of the ejacualatory fluid was produced by the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. The Cowpers gland produces lubrication (pre-cum) and can contibute to the volume of ejacualtory fluid. It is mucus. The Sperm is a very small percentage of normal ejaculatory fluid

If a person is castrated, the prostate shrinks because of the loss of testosterone. I'm guessing the seminal vesicles shrinks too. I have never heard of the prostate being removed during SRS.

If a post-op is given an alternate source of testosterone, her prostate will enlarge again. It is entirely possible she could ejacualte to some degreee. I have a post-op friend who found her testosterone levels were below that of a normal genetic female, so her doctor gave her a small amount of testosterone. She commented she was producing pre-cum again but had not reached orgasm yet. She has not updated her experiences to me. Another post-op friend related a similar experince while taking DHEA which she was purchasing at GNC. It would seem likely a post-op lady would not want any testosterone supplements after going through the trouble of losing her major source of testosteone on purpose.

If a eunuch has his testosterone levels brought back to normal through external sources, he would likely be able to ejaculate again. Why would it be different for a post-op lady. If a eunuch without testosterone can still ejaculate a small amount of clear fluid, why would that be any different than a post-op lady? I'm only guessing the amount would be so small and clear that it would be hard to detect. Everyone is different, so it might be a different story from one person to another.

I'd enjoy reading information from somebody who has had personal experience with this subject. Are there any ladys willing to relate their experiences?

Thanks,

Ron
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-04-2009
GRH's Avatar
GRH GRH is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 494
GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Default

In so far as back-door sex is concerned...They better not EVER take my prostrate! That said, there seems to be a real question of terminology in this thread. I think the issue of "ejaculation" is COMPLETELY separate from the concept of "semen." The ability to produce ejaculate fluid is not per say the same thing as producing semen. In my own dictionary, the latter is defined by the presence of sperm (aka...gametes that are carrying the paternal DNA). Technically speaking...ANY post-op transexual should have had the testes removed as part of the operation, and as a result, NO post-op should be capable of producing semen as I just defined it. If that's not the case...Well, they need to raise a medical malpractice suit!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-04-2009
CuriousGirl CuriousGirl is offline
Kinky Girl
Female
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 134
CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Default

Another error. SEMEN is the carrier for sperm. Sperm are so small that they have little effect on the volume of ejaculate when orgasm occurs. Most men who've had vasectomies can attest to that...or their partners can.
"Pre-Cum" as I understand it, is produced NOT in the prostate (Why do some insist on "ProstRate"?...which means, pretty much, lying flat on the floor, LOL!)
Male "Pre-Cum is produced by the "Cowper's Glands" and is a naturally occurring lubricant, the equivalent of the honey my pussy produces when I'm "interested". That comes from "Bartholin's Glands",. BTW, and I'm glad I have them except for times when something so turns me on that it can cause me embarassment in public by wetting my garments. Better wear a skirt and maybe a tampon when that happens.
I'm almost sorry I raised the initial question. All I wanted was a simple answer. Simple? Yes, because someone, somewhere, either through personal experience or being an eyewitness to the event, can tell me if a post-op shemale is capable of a visible ejaculation of semen...not sperm, they're gone, but semen.

BTW...Sperm is sperm and NOT a "mixture" of anything. Semen is semen whether it contains sperm or not.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-04-2009
merelypink's Avatar
merelypink merelypink is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 868
merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts
Default

with the testicles gone i would say no!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-04-2009
Ronh47 Ronh47 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 15
Ronh47 is on a distinguished road
Default Ejaculatory Fluid

Did anybody notice I wrote ejaculatory fluid just so there wouldn't be any confusion?

Ron
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-04-2009
Amy's Avatar
Amy Amy is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northeast England
Posts: 234
Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about
Default

Where's Jen when you need her?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-04-2009
robbo971's Avatar
robbo971 robbo971 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Leeds UK
Posts: 175
robbo971 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronh47 View Post
I thought most of the ejacualatory fluid was produced by the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. The Cowpers gland produces lubrication (pre-cum) and can contibute to the volume of ejacualtory fluid.
Ron
I stand corrected. The Cowper's gland is responsible for the production of prejaculate. Although a significant quantity of ejaculate is produced by the seminal vesicles, it is only expelled in the later stages of ejaculation and is thought to have a spermicidal effect; a throwback of evolution whereby the fluid produced presents the introduction of sperm from another male being allowed to proceed to the oocyte.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-10-2009
flatbagger09 flatbagger09 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
flatbagger09 is on a distinguished road
Post

I am a castrated male and I can still ejaculate semen or ejaculatory fluid if you perfer. The testicles just produce sperm and hormones. Without them one can still have sex and continue to climax.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-10-2009
transjen's Avatar
transjen transjen is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,816
transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default

First off there is no such thing as a post-op shemale oncw a shemale has SRS she's female, Now the semen question the answer is NO. i no longer produce any semen Jennifer
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-12-2009
CuriousGirl CuriousGirl is offline
Kinky Girl
Female
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 134
CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
First off there is no such thing as a post-op shemale oncw a shemale has SRS she's female, Now the semen question the answer is NO. i no longer produce any semen Jennifer
Jennifer,

With all due respect, if you still have your prostate you do (or did until it atrpohied due to lack of testosterone) produce semen, most likely in a diminished manner. However, your personal experience, like all individual experiences, is unique to you but not guaranteed to others.
Look at it this way: I know a couple of castrated men and one castrated Asian ladyboy. Both the men produce a weak spurt or dribble of semen when they reach orgasm.
The lady boy also still has her penis, although it's very small, and on a few occasions I have been able to bring "her" to orgasm via oral sex, a vibrator applied her penis, especially under the head, and either of those in conjunction with anal penetration with a finger, vibrator, and most recently, my UNcastrated BF's penis.
If I HAD a penis I'd be drilling away too! Since I'm a genetic female that's out of the question.
So, since a post-op (OK, female/ex male) still retains her prostate and the level of hormone deprivation is the same as with a castrated male, it stands to reason that, especially early on post-surgery, semen will still be produced AND at least some will be expelled from the urethral opening.
Finally...I did some serious interrogation, via phone, of my Asian treasure. "She" states that she's seen semen produced by her post-op friends on several occasions, although only once was it expelled in spurts, the rest being evidenced by oozing or dribbling.
Firm prostate massaging alone will usually force some semen out even with no orgasm occurring (got this from male friends who've had prostate exams.)
So, after much research apart from this thread and a lot of it after I first posed the question, the answer is "Yes. Some 'female'/post-ops DO produce visible ejaculate to one degree or another.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-13-2009
Ronh47 Ronh47 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 15
Ronh47 is on a distinguished road
Default Hormone Deprivation

QUOTE=CuriousGirl

So, since a post-op (OK, female/ex male) still retains her prostate and the level of hormone deprivation is the same as with a castrated male, it stands to reason that, especially early on post-surgery, semen will still be produced AND at least some will be expelled from the urethral opening.



I don't totally agree with your idea about a post-op lady and a castrated male having the same amount of hormone deprivation. Does it stand to reason a post-op lady is most likely taking estrogen and a castrated male isn't? If normal female levels of estrogen are present, wouldn't the adrenal gland be influenced to produce less testosterone by the hypothalamus (GnRH) and the pituitary gland (luteinizing hormone) actions? I understood that was the way the body regulated the amount of testosterone in the body.

I'm not saying there can't be any ejaculatory fluid even with the testosterone level further reduced by estrogen HRT, but it might be less than a castrated male with no HRT.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-15-2009
aa2239 aa2239 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 217
aa2239 will become famous soon enough
Default

I'll throw in my two cents too....

Having dated a post-op shemale for a few months, I can confirm that she DID still experience orgasms during anal penetration, and she DID produce some secretion from her man-made vagina, a small amount.

At the time I met her, she had been post-op for several years, so I don't know if she had to "redevelop" her orgasm over time, or anything like that. We didn't have vaginal sex very often, mainly because I found her man-made vagina to be quite tight, a bit shallow, and poorly lubricated... I'm a relatively big guy. Furthermore, she enjoyed anal sex much more anyway, no doubt because it offered better access to her prostate. When she came, her vagina became a bit wetter, but generally the secretions were on a very small scale.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit! :-)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-19-2009
timhaas's Avatar
timhaas timhaas is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: World's biggest country
Posts: 196
timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I know a couple of castrated men and one castrated Asian ladyboy.
Dear CuriousGirl, can you share some pictures of your Asian treasure?
You spoke about her several times in various threads, so I'm very eager to see whom you are talking about!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-12-2009
rosefrany rosefrany is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
rosefrany is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa2239 View Post
I'll throw in my two cents too....

Having dated a post-op shemale for a few months, I can confirm that she DID still experience orgasms during anal penetration, and she DID produce some secretion from her man-made vagina, a small amount.

At the time I met her, she had been post-op for several years, so I don't know if she had to "redevelop" her orgasm over time, or anything like that. We didn't have vaginal sex very often, mainly because I found her man-made vagina to be quite tight, a bit shallow, and poorly lubricated... I'm a relatively big guy. Furthermore, she enjoyed anal sex much more anyway, no doubt because it offered better access to her prostate. When she came, her vagina became a bit wetter, but generally the secretions were on a very small scale.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit! :-)
Thanks for the very illustrative and informative post
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-12-2009
racquel's Avatar
racquel racquel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 200
racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice
Default

First off, I seriously doubt you're telling the truth about your relationship with a shemale because if you were you wouldn't likely refer to her as a "shemale" and you also wouldn't likely refer to orchiectomy as "castration." But I'll play along.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
My "personal" Thai ladyboy has been castrated, as of four or five years ago, but she still has her tiny and beautiful penis and DOES manage a dribble or two when she orgasms.
You do realize that "post-op" simply means that the penis has been removed and the neo-vagina formed, right? So there is absolutely no difference between your post-orci friend and a post-SRS girl in terms of ability to produce semen.

So the answer to your question is that most girls don't. Most girls start having dry orgasms from HRT long before they get SRS, but some do make a little (like your friend).


Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
OK...you're wrong.
Nowhere have I read or heard that post-ops have their prostates removed. While to do so would make 100% certain they'd never develop prostate cancer it would also mean that they be even less likely to have orgasms since the penis of a lover rubbing the prostate is usually an orgasmic trigger in them and gay men as well.
Ergo, a post-op who retains her prostate might at least produce semen even if only via penile pressure on that gland without an actual orgasm occurring.
Again, IF a post-op does manage an orgasm the same contractions of the prostate that any other male experiences might occur and thus some semen, however thin and sparse, should result whether forcefully ejected or in a dribble.
What I'm seeking is authoritative proof, hopefully including video evidence.
The whole reason SRS doesn't involve removing the prostate is that there's no point. According to all the gay men I've talked to the prostate is not an orgasmic trigger in most people. I personally think it's extremely uncomfortable having something jammed into it. Just because someone can orgasm without penile contact doesn't mean the trigger is the prostate. And seeing as HRT shrinks your prostate very quickly, even if it did give you an orgasm before it might not anymore.

Again I have to question how much time you've spent with t-girls if you would say something as offensive as "any other male."


Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
Male "Pre-Cum is produced by the "Cowper's Glands" and is a naturally occurring lubricant, the equivalent of the honey my pussy produces when I'm "interested". That comes from "Bartholin's Glands",. BTW, and I'm glad I have them except for times when something so turns me on that it can cause me embarassment in public by wetting my garments. Better wear a skirt and maybe a tampon when that happens.
At this point your whole persona seems bogus. A woman would never say that. Better wear a skirt? WTF are you talking about? Either you're a man or you're a borderline retarded woman. Do you have any idea how tampons work? You obviously don't understand the anatomy of the vagina. When you put a tampon in, you insert it pretty far. That's why they have a string on them. The urethra and all the glands that lubricate the vagina are towards the outside. A tampon stays above all that, so it's not going to keep you from getting wet. Do you know that girls can pee with tampons in?


Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
So, since a post-op (OK, female/ex male) still retains her prostate and the level of hormone deprivation is the same as with a castrated male, it stands to reason that, especially early on post-surgery, semen will still be produced AND at least some will be expelled from the urethral opening.
You're wrong because most t-girls are on hormones for several years before surgery and are long since dried up. Yes, some still produce semen, but most of the functional t-girls you see in porn producing semen are not actually on hormones. A standard hormone regimen makes most t-girls stop producing semen in 3 to 6 months. I've been on HRT for about 1.5 years and produce semen, but I am not the norm (and I take about half the spiro that most t-girls do).


You're pretty clueless. The least you could do is be less condescending. You think you're some kind of genius just because you know the difference between sperm and semen? Well congratulations. But when most people say "sperm" they mean "semen." You can point out the difference without being an ass.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-14-2009
ciara ciara is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
ciara is on a distinguished road
Default Postop Semen

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
First off there is no such thing as a post-op shemale oncw a shemale has SRS she's female, Now the semen question the answer is NO. i no longer produce any semen Jennifer
As another postop I have the same experience as Jen. Others are sort of right in that the prostrate is still there and does produce some secretions especially when aroused and with orgasm, but it comes out from the newly placed urethral opening under the labia and next to the vagina. It is more like mucus and clear. So to speak it sort of mixes in with the general secretions there. The only semen I have is that left by my man inside me
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-16-2009
alyssats's Avatar
alyssats alyssats is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 29
alyssats is on a distinguished road
Default

i have many post op TS friends and they said they could still cum im not sure though i havent seen it. they said they could cum if the guy fuck them hard and deep and long time like an hour of pure fucking in their pussy
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-16-2010
pinkie_rox pinkie_rox is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10
pinkie_rox is on a distinguished road
Default

well if tat girl has been on hormones for some time or castrated, chances r that the fluid is just some prostate fluid.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-05-2011
frany1953 frany1953 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
frany1953 is on a distinguished road
Default

Eunuchs are castrated transgender, after castration they continue to produce sperm but their sperm is sterile. If they are no hormone their prostate will decrease and they produce less sperm and after a period which may be of three years they have orgasms are dry; that is not that they have contractions but more ejaculates as their seminal vesicles do more! Operated transsexuals can ejaculate but they should take hormones to maintain their prostates in condition to produce sperm!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-06-2011
allen stretch allen stretch is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
allen stretch is on a distinguished road
Default allen stretch

I am chemicaly casrated, and my rare ejaculations are completly dry,though i get a slight dribble about half an hour later
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-07-2011
Amy's Avatar
Amy Amy is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northeast England
Posts: 234
Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
A standard hormone regimen makes most t-girls stop producing semen in 3 to 6 months.
"your mileage may vary"

In my time on hormones, I have still produced just as much fluid. The only difference is in how it went from being really thick, to practically being water.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-11-2011
Mika Mika is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 59
Mika is on a distinguished road
Default

For me, I'm producing very little fluid (about a drop or two at best). It's also completely clear even though I'm currently pre-op. I do notice, however, that the amount may be slightly more if I go a few days without milking off. Just my two cents.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-21-2012
deliveryman1994 deliveryman1994 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
deliveryman1994 is on a distinguished road
Default

When/if post op girls orgasm, they will produce an ejaculate if they were able to ejaculate before their GRS. However with GRS the nerves which control ejaculation are usually damaged in the surgery, so post op girls will almost always have a retrograde ejaculation when they orgasm. This means that any ejaculate from the prostate, which by the way is never removed in GRS, will end up in the bladder and not shoot out the urethra. It is highly unlikely that a post op girl will expel any ejaculate, although I am sure there might be a small percentage that do.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-01-2012
spike_40 spike_40 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia on the east coast
Posts: 100
spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough
Default

To all who have written on the subject a big thank you as I would like to know all before my partner to be and I get to the point of pleasures of the flesh, and a quick question is there and right way, to give your partner the pleasures we all seek thanks to you all
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shemale semen and male semen sesame Chat About Shemales 21 06-19-2013 08:56 AM
Shemales fucking Post-op aquatoes83 Freebies 10 09-27-2010 11:19 PM
first post!!! mazda Chat About Shemales 3 07-22-2008 04:29 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy