Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-29-2008
SluttyShemaleAnna's Avatar
SluttyShemaleAnna SluttyShemaleAnna is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire.
Posts: 571
SluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to behold
Default Films

Does anyone know any good shemale porno films? I mean like proper ones with a vauge plot and stuff?

What would anyone recommend to watch with a guy to get him really in the mood for banging me right there on the living room floor?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-29-2008
cham's Avatar
cham cham is offline
Shemale Sexpert
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 674
cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham
Default

Here is a review of Double Stuffed Asian Transexuals

Quote:
Double Stuffed Asian Transsexuals is probably the most brutal ladyboy movie to ever come out of Thailand, maybe even Asian in general. In this flick two well hung white guys DP the ladyboys and pretty much leave them for dead. If you like rough sex, throat gagging, gaping assholes, two cocks up and ass and overall anal pounding, this incredible movie is for you.
I think you'll like it ;-)

Cham
__________________
Seriously looking for a job in Thailand. An ideal job would be working with ladyboys, but I'm not fussy. A shemale, femboy, ladyboy lover.
Currently in love with Jenni Jennifer, Jesse Flores, Amanda Ferraz, Ammy, Mint and Leona.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2008
tslust's Avatar
tslust tslust is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
Posts: 758
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold
Default Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Does anyone know any good shemale porno films? I mean like proper ones with a vauge plot and stuff?

What would anyone recommend to watch with a guy to get him really in the mood for banging me right there on the living room floor?
Are you asking for volunteers?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2008
Bionca's Avatar
Bionca Bionca is offline
Ms Tranny Manners
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here and There, USA
Posts: 1,119
Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I mean like proper ones with a vauge plot and stuff?
Such a thing does not exist... unless you count "Naughty Shemales trick guys into sex" or some rubbish. One thing I dislike about shemale porn is how crappy, low-budget, and lacking in anything close to a story it is.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-29-2008
sesame's Avatar
sesame sesame is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Around the world...
Posts: 1,147
sesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
two well hung white guys DP the ladyboys and pretty much leave them for dead. If you like rough sex, throat gagging, gaping assholes, two cocks up and ass and overall anal pounding, this incredible movie is for you
Thats quite ghastly, I would suggest you to keep away such stuff from your potential lover ie, unless you are in the mood for heavy metal bdsm.
The point is to induce an amorous mood in him.
Why not try earlier films of Gia Darling, Vanity, some Ladyboy Helen solo stuff...may be?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2008
SluttyShemaleAnna's Avatar
SluttyShemaleAnna SluttyShemaleAnna is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire.
Posts: 571
SluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to behold
Default

If only they had shemale porn back in the golden age of porn...

Think Deep Throat except with 1 extra cock.

It's funny how we think of today as being so sexually liberated and yet in the 70's they put out porn films on general release and people went to see them in the same theatre as they saw Bambi.

America especially, with it's crazy ratings system where nothing can get an NC-17 or it is commercial death. If only we could have back the glory days of Xploitation films and brilliant X rated films like Clockwork Orange, totally unafraid to offend to audience, and an audience who loved to be challenged and offended. Commercialism is the enemy of true art.

Maybe I'll go look for some nice hentai, there's no limit on the mind of the Japanese animators yet. Plus I love tentacle monsters
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-30-2008
russellwu's Avatar
russellwu russellwu is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: behind you
Posts: 75
russellwu is on a distinguished road
Default

If you want a transsexual-themed movie with plot, watch Trans America. I hear it's pretty moving (haven't watched it myself). And it's not porn, so... meh.

Perhaps Bionca would like to pioneer Porn with a Plot™?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-31-2008
giancarlo's Avatar
giancarlo giancarlo is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 293
giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Default

I know some hot videos. They're very exciting and each episode has a plot. Check out my signature for the details.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-24-2008
SHEMALE_SEEKER's Avatar
SHEMALE_SEEKER SHEMALE_SEEKER is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 273
SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
If only they had shemale porn back in the golden age of porn...

Think Deep Throat except with 1 extra cock.

It's funny how we think of today as being so sexually liberated and yet in the 70's they put out porn films on general release and people went to see them in the same theatre as they saw Bambi.

America especially, with it's crazy ratings system where nothing can get an NC-17 or it is commercial death. If only we could have back the glory days of Xploitation films and brilliant X rated films like Clockwork Orange, totally unafraid to offend to audience, and an audience who loved to be challenged and offended. Commercialism is the enemy of true art.

Maybe I'll go look for some nice hentai, there's no limit on the mind of the Japanese animators yet. Plus I love tentacle monsters

Well...It is not just america, but all the so called '' Leaders of the free world " are becoming exactly what they have been fighting against for the last 60-70 years, facism and communism are being resurrected in such a variety of forms that we no longer can tell who the enemy is, atleast in the 70's people had something to unite against, but now in these lovely times of ours, everything is censored, rated, classified and categorized (sounds familiar ???).Try watching a movie today and look beyond the obvious, ur beeing told how to think, everybody is afraid to say what they really believe, coz it might not be accepted or liked by the majority of viewers.....
Anyway, sorry about the HEADACHE...
__________________
I want to hide in an opium sunrise...

Last edited by SHEMALE_SEEKER; 06-24-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-25-2008
twistedone's Avatar
twistedone twistedone is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere in the west
Posts: 250
twistedone will become famous soon enough
Default

I agree, but go to be honest, most porn is like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Such a thing does not exist... unless you count "Naughty Shemales trick guys into sex" or some rubbish. One thing I dislike about shemale porn is how crappy, low-budget, and lacking in anything close to a story it is.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-18-2008
kraken111's Avatar
kraken111 kraken111 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 122
kraken111 is on a distinguished road
Smile Hope this helps

The Crying Game...........:D
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top 10 Films That have a shemale BenF Chat About Shemales 16 12-25-2009 05:42 AM
Looking for video source - European Tgirl films. Jenae LaTorque ID help needed 5 06-26-2009 11:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy