Trans Ladyboy Forum
Videochat and get off with these hot webcam shemales now!
The best shemales on webcams show their expertise

Go Back   Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-08-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

ila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant future
Default Shemales on Top

I love to see pictures where a guy is sucking a lovely big hard shemale cock or getting a shecock in his ass. They make me wish I was the one on the receiving end. Mmmmmmmm shecock.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sd31.jpg. Views: 40.  Click image to open a larger version of sd32.jpg. Views: 127.  Click image to open a larger version of sd33.jpg. Views: 89.  Click image to open a larger version of sd34.jpg. Views: 138.  Click image to open a larger version of sd35.jpg. Views: 30.  Click image to open a larger version of sd36.jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of sd37.jpg. Views: 128.  Click image to open a larger version of sd38.jpg. Views: 100.  Click image to open a larger version of sd39.jpg. Views: 90.  Click image to open a larger version of sd40.jpg. Views: 94.  Click image to open a larger version of sd41.jpg. Views: 99.  Click image to open a larger version of sd42.jpg. Views: 139.  Click image to open a larger version of sd43.jpg. Views: 78.  
The Best Live Shemale Cams?
Old 04-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is on a distinguished road

Very nice pictures.
I would also like to see some "finishes". Anyone?
Old 04-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nnona is on a distinguished road

nice pics .........
Old 04-08-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

ila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant futureila has a brilliant future

Thays getting her cock serviced. I'll bet I could do it better.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sd387.jpg. Views: 136.  Click image to open a larger version of sd388.jpg. Views: 132.  
Old 04-08-2008
Shemale Sexpert
Male

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

I too love such pics. Leaving for work, so here are two quick one.

Ila, the girl in the second set (in the leopard bikini) is fab. Any idea who she is?

Cham
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sha&ric040.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of sha&ric053.jpg. Views: 117.  
Old 04-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl

loura_00 is on a distinguished road
Default gOOD Subject to talk about.

How about posting Deep-Throat Pictures. Let's share some.
Old 04-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

greatscorp3 is on a distinguished road

sorry for quality it's got from a movie
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of vlcsnap-7087769.jpg. Views: 75.  
Old 04-09-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Ila, the girl in the second set (in the leopard bikini) is fab. Any idea who she is?

Cham
Nice pics.

I'm afraid I don't know who she is Cham, but I sure would like to be there in the place of the guy in the pics.
Old 04-09-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Another lucky guy.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sd401.jpg. Views: 224.  Click image to open a larger version of sd402.jpg. Views: 113.  Click image to open a larger version of sd404.jpg. Views: 198.  Click image to open a larger version of sd408.jpg. Views: 53.  Click image to open a larger version of sd409.jpg. Views: 93.  
Old 04-09-2008
Shemale Sexpert
Male

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

For today: The Gorgeous Veronika Havenna

Out for the weekend, more when I get back.

Cham
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of d02.jpg. Views: 77.  
Old 04-09-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

I'll go for a bicycle ride with her anytime if this is included.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sd410.jpg. Views: 56.  Click image to open a larger version of sd411.jpg. Views: 92.  Click image to open a larger version of sd414.jpg. Views: 82.  Click image to open a larger version of sd416.jpg. Views: 76.  Click image to open a larger version of sd417.jpg. Views: 247.  
Old 04-12-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Some more pics of a lucky guy sucking cock and getting a nice cock in the ass at ShemalesFromHell.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sd922.jpg. Views: 75.  Click image to open a larger version of sd923.jpg. Views: 146.  Click image to open a larger version of sd924.jpg. Views: 58.  Click image to open a larger version of sd926.jpg. Views: 73.  Click image to open a larger version of sd927.jpg. Views: 120.  Click image to open a larger version of sd928.jpg. Views: 76.  
Old 04-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

new crimson will become famous soon enoughnew crimson will become famous soon enough

Here's a mix of babes delivering the goods...
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 03.jpg. Views: 62.  Click image to open a larger version of 14.jpg. Views: 42.  Click image to open a larger version of 350p0143.jpg. Views: 44.  Click image to open a larger version of ArmyAct20348.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of ArmyAct20360.jpg. Views: 76.  Click image to open a larger version of ArmyAct20363.jpg. Views: 140.  Click image to open a larger version of camilla099_2.jpg. Views: 138.  Click image to open a larger version of DEMONIQUECOUPLE149.jpg. Views: 156.  Click image to open a larger version of dsc1498.jpg. Views: 64.  Click image to open a larger version of dsc1501.jpg. Views: 45.  Click image to open a larger version of ws_g041_051.jpg. Views: 105.  Click image to open a larger version of ws_g074_053.jpg. Views: 172.  Click image to open a larger version of gph_028.jpg. Views: 50.  Click image to open a larger version of gph_032.jpg. Views: 82.  Click image to open a larger version of gph_034.jpg. Views: 81.  Click image to open a larger version of 1171943718.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of 1348801183.jpg. Views: 55.  Click image to open a larger version of PICS06.JPG. Views: 119.  Click image to open a larger version of PICS10.JPG. Views: 129.  
Old 04-12-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by new crimson View Post
Here's a mix of babes delivering the goods...
Nice. I would love to take the place of all of those guys in the pics.
Old 04-13-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

A few more pics.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot1.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of sot2.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of sot3.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of sot4.jpg. Views: 48.  Click image to open a larger version of sot5.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of sot6.jpg. Views: 118.  
Old 04-16-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

This is my type of pool.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot7.jpg. Views: 46.  Click image to open a larger version of sot8.jpg. Views: 57.  Click image to open a larger version of sot9.jpg. Views: 108.  Click image to open a larger version of sot10.jpg. Views: 18.  Click image to open a larger version of sot11.jpg. Views: 40.  Click image to open a larger version of sot12.jpg. Views: 57.  Click image to open a larger version of sot13.jpg. Views: 42.  
Old 06-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Ayo4Yayo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Another lucky guy.
can we PLEASE get more of this girl. She is gorgeous and a 10 in my opinion.
Old 06-13-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
can we PLEASE get more of this girl. She is gorgeous and a 10 in my opinion.
Sorry, but I posted all the pics that I had of her.
Old 06-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Ayo4Yayo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Sorry, but I posted all the pics that I had of her.
no worries, hopefully we come across some more of her pics! She is stunning.
Old 06-13-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
She is stunning.
She sure is and she makes me so horny just thinking of taking that lovely cock of hers in mouth and sucking on it until I get a big load of cock cream down my throat.
Old 07-17-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Pool party (at least for two) at ShemalesFuckGuys
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot14.jpg. Views: 30.  Click image to open a larger version of sot15.jpg. Views: 36.  Click image to open a larger version of sot16.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of sot17.jpg. Views: 14.  Click image to open a larger version of sot18.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of sot19.jpg. Views: 58.  Click image to open a larger version of sot20.jpg. Views: 30.  Click image to open a larger version of sot21.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of sot22.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of sot23.jpg. Views: 39.  Click image to open a larger version of sot24.jpg. Views: 22.  
Old 07-18-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Mmmmmmm sucking shecock. What could be better?
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot27.jpg. Views: 42.  Click image to open a larger version of sot28.jpg. Views: 155.  Click image to open a larger version of sot29.jpg. Views: 110.  Click image to open a larger version of sot30.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of sot31.jpg. Views: 200.  Click image to open a larger version of sot32.jpg. Views: 181.  Click image to open a larger version of sot33.jpg. Views: 203.  
Old 07-18-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Smile Another Pool Party

I obviously go to the wrong pools. This never happens to me at any pool that I've ever been to.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot25.jpg. Views: 49.  Click image to open a larger version of sot26.jpg. Views: 45.  
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Nielsholgerson will become famous soon enoughNielsholgerson will become famous soon enough

I love the view of men getting fucked by shemales, I wish to be fucked by a lot of shemales. It feels great a dick pounding in your ass while you feel her tits rubbing on your back.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 008.jpg. Views: 24.  Click image to open a larger version of 13.jpg. Views: 48.  Click image to open a larger version of laisa-009.jpg. Views: 82.  Click image to open a larger version of nicole-013.jpg. Views: 36.  
Old 07-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl

simonne5478 will become famous soon enoughsimonne5478 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
I too love such pics. Leaving for work, so here are two quick one.

Cham
sHE IS THE DELIGHTFUL sHARON lOPES (CREDIT: SHEMALES FROM HELL)
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of z.jpg. Views: 130.  Click image to open a larger version of onlytgirls_com-sharon-007.jpg. Views: 16.  Click image to open a larger version of 04.jpg. Views: 79.  Click image to open a larger version of 08.jpg. Views: 21.  Click image to open a larger version of F07.jpg. Views: 36.  Click image to open a larger version of sha_lop090.jpg. Views: 20.  Click image to open a larger version of sharon012.jpg. Views: 55.  Click image to open a larger version of sharonface.jpg. Views: 13.  Click image to open a larger version of sharon-003.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of shannon_lopez2079.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of sha_lop052.jpg. Views: 32.  Click image to open a larger version of 12g.jpg. Views: 34.  
87% of people who had a webcam chat with this babe came back for more. And it's no wonder...
Click image to open a chat window

Name: NINEINCHESPAU.jpg
Old 07-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl

simonne5478 will become famous soon enoughsimonne5478 will become famous soon enough
Default Girls on Top

Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 35286_Loly_5_Boy_14_123_729lo.jpg. Views: 106.  Click image to open a larger version of 2299616023_2d0e200729_o.jpg. Views: 29.  Click image to open a larger version of 2299616207_d34bf46c62_o.jpg. Views: 26.  Click image to open a larger version of 2303085762_13e3af0630_o.jpg. Views: 103.  Click image to open a larger version of 2321958199_4e6f55d4b1_o.jpg. Views: 45.  Click image to open a larger version of 2322505141_4f5dfb21f8_o.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of 2397149801_a13e37ba51_o.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of moniquedavidson126.jpg. Views: 81.  Click image to open a larger version of fuck.jpg. Views: 73.  Click image to open a larger version of attachment.php.jpg. Views: 128.  Click image to open a larger version of cam_14[1].jpg. Views: 97.  Click image to open a larger version of 2366969950_bde8fa281e_o.jpg. Views: 22.  Click image to open a larger version of 6.jpg. Views: 124.  Click image to open a larger version of 15.jpg. Views: 68.  Click image to open a larger version of bru_kaw143.jpg. Views: 111.  
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonne5478 View Post
Nice pics simonne.
Old 07-19-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover
Male

jimudon has a spectacular aura aboutjimudon has a spectacular aura about
Default Great pics!

Wonderful subject! I am totally dedicated to the shemale on top! There is nothing better than being fucked by a shemale!
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

A man should always take care of his girl's cock.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot40.jpg. Views: 49.  Click image to open a larger version of sot41.jpg. Views: 34.  Click image to open a larger version of sot42.jpg. Views: 59.  
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

A man should always take care of his girls' cocks.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot34.jpg. Views: 39.  Click image to open a larger version of sot35.jpg. Views: 30.  Click image to open a larger version of sot36.jpg. Views: 58.  Click image to open a larger version of sot37.jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of sot38.jpg. Views: 99.  Click image to open a larger version of sot39.jpg. Views: 114.  
Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners
M2f Tgirl

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

That last set reminds of this one time when my ex asked me about doing a 3-some with one of the girls from my gender support group way back when. That was a riot!
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
That last set reminds of this one time when my ex asked me about doing a 3-some with one of the girls from my gender support group way back when. That was a riot!
Some people are just greedy and think of themselves first, foremost, and only. (how's that for redundancy?)
Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners
M2f Tgirl

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some people are just greedy and think of themselves first, foremost, and only. (how's that for redundancy?)
hehe.. the picture set remined me because that was pretty much what happened
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

sesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of light

Ila, do you smell it? Some Girl nearby is in a very horny state!
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
hehe.. the picture set remined me because that was pretty much what happened
It must have been interesting, to say the least.
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

sesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of lightsesame is a glorious beacon of light

May be, she needs our help.
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
May be, she needs our help.
<sigh> Do you think so? (he asks with hope in his voice)

Last edited by ila : 07-19-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Black Monster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Mmmmmmm sucking shecock. What could be better?
wow, best set on this tread in my opinion. The cumshot is simply awsome.
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

mameluk has a spectacular aura aboutmameluk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscorp3 View Post
sorry for quality it's got from a movie
Hi, how did you make the screenshot from the movie? Thanks
Old 07-21-2008
Ms Tranny Manners
M2f Tgirl

Quote:
It must have been interesting, to say the least.
It was fun to bend down close to his ear and ask "Do you like a girl's cock fucking you?" While he looked up at me with mine in his mouth and could only nod his head "yes" right before he came.
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca
It was fun to bend down close to his ear and ask "Do you like a girl's cock fucking you?" While he looked up at me with mine in his mouth and could only nod his head "yes" right before he came.
I think Bionca is too steamy n sexy to be human,
she is a Nymph!
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

linguslingus will become famous soon enough

Lots of classic pics here; showing lots of love
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default Bionca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca
with mine in his mouth and could only nod his head "yes" right before he came
And what happened to you?
Did you also... you know, come?

Think of the sizzling situation...
Bionca eagarly feeding her man...
Bang! Splash! Great Flood

Last edited by sesame : 07-22-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Old 07-24-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Quote:
There's only one possible answer in a situation like that. Obviously he got the answer right.
Old 07-24-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

How to treat your girl. Pics from world-shemale.com
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot43.jpg. Views: 46.  Click image to open a larger version of sot44.jpg. Views: 36.  Click image to open a larger version of sot45.jpg. Views: 74.  Click image to open a larger version of sot46.jpg. Views: 74.  Click image to open a larger version of sot47.jpg. Views: 107.  Click image to open a larger version of sot48.jpg. Views: 96.  Click image to open a larger version of sot49.jpg. Views: 96.  
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

ddluv is on a distinguished road

she's perfect all around! nice legs and face
Old 07-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl

grrrl_ee will become famous soon enoughgrrrl_ee will become famous soon enough
Default gorgeous girl

Quote:
Another lucky guy.
that guy would make a decent girl, as he has probably already considered

(long hair, etc)
Old 07-31-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

I love to see a man sucking a girl's cock.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot50.jpg. Views: 135.  Click image to open a larger version of sot51.jpg. Views: 23.  Click image to open a larger version of sot52.jpg. Views: 75.  Click image to open a larger version of sot53.jpg. Views: 16.  Click image to open a larger version of sot54.jpg. Views: 50.  
Old 08-02-2008
Shecock obsessed
Male

Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sot55.jpg. Views: 12.  Click image to open a larger version of sot56.jpg. Views: 13.  Click image to open a larger version of sot57.jpg. Views: 88.  
Old 08-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

gta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Another lucky guy.
Wow, who is the blonde?

Quote:
I love to see a man sucking a girl's cock.
Yes, always nice to see a gurls cock sucked! Love that!
The cock of this babe is plain fabulous
Click image to open a chat window

Name: xvannesats.jpg