Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hornymale88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to hornymale88 Send a message via Yahoo to hornymale88

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
It started, as so many things do when you are young, horny, in high school, and single. It did not help that I was a bit of a misfit, small underexaggeration there, I was a huge misfit. But I was smart, and a huge geek, sci fi, comics, role playing games, the whole kit an kaboodle. Also, I tended to wear panties, girls clothes when I could, and painted my toenails. I had a very femme hairstyle, which I was trying to grow long, and pretty much the only real friends I had, where boys who were geeky themselves, and a few very cool, geeky girls. My best friend in highschool, was named Rodney, and he and I would get together and watch movies and play video games, and just hang out. He never seemd to mind that I was so girlish, maybe he thought of me as a practice girl. One night, after watching some 80s topless fest, I noticed he had a erection, I leaned over towards him and gently touched his pants, to see if he would react, he did, by leaning into my hand, and sort of sliding his covered stiffie into my palm. I gently stroked in through his pants and undies, and then, boldy perhaps, unzipped him. He started to protest, but I reached in and gently squeezed his cock, and he let out a small moan, and relazed. I opened his pants, pulled his tighty whities down under his sac, and began to stroke my friends cock. He loved it, he lay back breathing deeply and moaning softly. I stroked up and down his shaft, wondering if I dare wrap my lips around it, when all at once, he came, his cock spasming in my hands, as a huge load of cum shot all over us. While he watched and tried to apologise, I licked his cum off my hands, off my arm, and then, lowered my hot mouth down over his spent dick and sucked all the cum of it. He did not jump up and run, he did not call me a fag, he did not try to beat me up, instead he just moaned as I spit cleaned his fine little penis with my lips and tounge. I let his cock out of my mouth, and licked up any othere cum I could find, and then asked if he liked it. He moaned yes, and I said that we could do so much more if he wanted to, and guess what, he wanted to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
As I moved to get out of my clothes, I pulled his tshirt up over his head, and had him step out of his pants and tighty whities. I took off my shirt, showing my bra, not needed, but oh so needed, and then out of my capris and my shoes, showing my panties, and my smooth long legs and painted toes. He reached out, towards the small bulge in my panties, and I smiled to show it was alright. He touched it, ran his fingers along it's length and caressed it through the silky material. I knew what I wanted, and I knew that only about a half hour ago, this guy had never touched another cock in his life, and now I had given him both a hand and a blow job. Now I sat beside him, clad only in my bra and panties, while he stroked my cock through my panties. Would he fuck me, I wanted it, I needed it, and I was going to try to get it. "Rod, have you ever had sex, with anyone?" I knew he had not, and I hoped it would give me an edge. He didn't answere, just dropped is hand, "Would you like to fuck me, I promise that no one will ever find out, and if you don't, we don't have to." he nodded, and then reached out and pulled my panties down. I led him over to his bed, and looked around for some lubrication. K.Y.Jelly, by his bed, most likely for masterbation, but it would do so nicely for what I had in mind. I stoked him with one hand, as we stood my the bed, and with the other, now full of jelly, lubed myself up as well as possible. I was already hot and bothered, and so my finger slid right intside of my hot little ass. When I thought I was ready I got on my knees on the bed, grabbed a couple of pillows, and spread my legs as wide as I could. Rodney tried to glide inside of me, but missed the first couple of times. However, once he was in the right place, he pushed his cock as far and as fast as he could, deep inside my hot little pussy. He did not have a huge cock, but it still was kind of painful as he just drove right through the gate, but once inside, once he began to thrust in and out, waves of pleasure washed through me. he grabbed my hips and began to fuck me in ernest, and I stoked myself faster and faster, hoping to cum when he did. When he did cum, he did it deep inside of me, spurt after spurt filling my so nicely. I came soon after, spraying hot cum all over myself, the pillows I was leaning on, and his G.I.Joe sheets. When he pulled out, I cleaned up all the cum I could find on the bed and myself, licking it off and loving the taste of myself. He lay down beside me, and did not pull away as I kissed him. We fell asleep there, he naked, me in my bra.
Wow. I can't believe how hard I got reading this. Rodney was one lucky sod for definite.

I've never jerked off with someone else in the room, but I did jerk off to a female friend over my webcam a few years back. Unfortunately she didn't have a webcam so I couldn't at least look at her, and when she did finally get one she had a boyfriend and wasn't interested in watching me . The thrill of doing such an act over the webcam is what lead me to cam sites, first doing it with girls and then shemales.