Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2018
kelly kelly is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 89
kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Visa Issues in thailand.

Just a quick heads up for anybody travelling to Thailand in the near future. Please make sure your visa is correct, and for goodness sake donít overstay your visa.

The Thai authorities have clamped down on anybody flouting the visa system. Several raids on well knows bars and night clubs have been in the local news, If the police check your visa and itís expired, you will be arrested on the spot.
Here is the way things are at the moment. If your visa is expired and you arrive at the airport for your flight home. Firstly you will have to pay a penalty. The amount depends on the length of overstay, generally Bth500 per day, to a max of Bth20,000. Also you will be banned from re-entering Thailand for 1 year.

The good news is that if your overstay is under 90 days and you pay the fine, leave the country, you wonít have any problem returning to Thailand at a future date. No black mark next to your name. (No deportation stamp)

Of course you could try appealing to the Immigration officer. Perhaps explain you totally screwed up the departure dates. Apologies and you might be treated fairly. After all youíre actually leaving and heading home.

However if you are arrested by the cops, you will be going to jail. Then youíre in a world of trouble. Itís all courts, embassy calls and all that stuff. You will have to go court, appear before a judge. You will then be held in the IDC (Immigration Detention Center ) until you can arrange for a ticket on a direct flight back to your own country. You will then have to pay the immigration officers to take you to the airport and accompany you through Immigration....not good. Also if youíre arrested, you will be banned for 5 other words you will probably receive a deportation stamp on your passport. (Something to be avoided at all costs)

So what to do if you visa is running out. You have a couple of choices.

1) A Visa run, generally this will be to Cambodia (Approx 4 hour drive from Bangkok). When you re-enter Thailand, you are stamped in for 30 days.
2) Visa extension. This will entail a trip to Immigration, Filling in a lot of forms , and take several hours of waiting around. It costs Bth 1,900. Gives you 30 extra days.
3) Leave Thailand before your Visa expires.....Duh!

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dong issues ILoveTgirls General Discussion 0 12-14-2014 03:54 PM
Why so many LB in thailand? rollon Chat About Shemales 27 12-11-2009 03:33 AM
going to thailand guest Travelling 3 09-15-2009 11:37 AM
I found an informative website about transgender issues hankhavelock Chat About Shemales 0 06-16-2009 05:46 AM
Interesting question for me: many issues to explore with other T Girl Lovers inadaze Chat About Shemales 2 11-17-2007 01:50 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy