Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-05-2013
sirmartinfrobisher sirmartinfrobisher is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 390
sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about
Default I first visited Patts in 1986.

I first visited Patts in 1986. I have two friends spending the winter there now.
The first time I went, Clodagh Rodgers was staying in the same hotel with her husband and two beautiful daughters.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-05-2013
wiltner's Avatar
wiltner wiltner is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 24
wiltner is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher View Post
I first visited Patts in 1986. I have two friends spending the winter there now.
The first time I went, Clodagh Rodgers was staying in the same hotel with her husband and two beautiful daughters.
Clodagh was a cracker in her day.Two friends of mine bought a 2 bedroom Condo while we were out there. €25,000. €12,500 each. Completley furnished. Unbelievable value for money. I will be going back regularly. The place is addictive.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-05-2013
sirmartinfrobisher sirmartinfrobisher is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 390
sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltner View Post
Clodagh was a cracker in her day.Two friends of mine bought a 2 bedroom Condo while we were out there. ?25,000. ?12,500 each. Completley furnished. Unbelievable value for money. I will be going back regularly. The place is addictive.
I was staying at the Orchid Lodge which was at the North end of Beach Road, it's flats now. I remember she was on the top floor, it pissed down and she went to rescue the belongings. Her husband, like me, was at the bar, drinking whatever was available. Some snotty woman at the bar said (aimed at him) "where would you be without your wife?" I was sitting next to him, he whispered "Bangkok"
Nuff said
But Clodagh was gorgeous and so were her daughters.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2013
sirmartinfrobisher sirmartinfrobisher is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 390
sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltner View Post
Clodagh was a cracker in her day.Two friends of mine bought a 2 bedroom Condo while we were out there. ?25,000. ?12,500 each. Completley furnished. Unbelievable value for money. I will be going back regularly. The place is addictive.
The dodgy tobacco seller at my local, retired and moved to Pattaya, we got a message within 12 months that he had died from AIDS. I had no idea that he was gay, I think he contracted it from straight sex. His son was insistent about that.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2013
wiltner's Avatar
wiltner wiltner is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 24
wiltner is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher View Post
I was staying at the Orchid Lodge which was at the North end of Beach Road, it's flats now. I remember she was on the top floor, it pissed down and she went to rescue the belongings. Her husband, like me, was at the bar, drinking whatever was available. Some snotty woman at the bar said (aimed at him) "where would you be without your wife?" I was sitting next to him, he whispered "Bangkok"
Nuff said
But Clodagh was gorgeous and so were her daughters.
There are magnificent Ladyboys in Nana Plaza in Bangkok. They really are breathtaking.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2013
sirmartinfrobisher sirmartinfrobisher is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 390
sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltner View Post
There are magnificent Ladyboys in Nana Plaza in Bangkok. They really are breathtaking.
The sheer numbers of girls in the bars at Nana Plaza are breathtaking. One guy used to post regularly under the name "Mardhi" but he has been ousted by a change of ownership of Guess Bar in BKK and Anaconda in Patts. Big shame.
The bars are now under sole Thai ownership so standards of service have changed. Guess used to be gr8.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2013
sirmartinfrobisher sirmartinfrobisher is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 390
sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher View Post
The sheer numbers of girls in the bars at Nana Plaza are breathtaking. One guy used to post regularly under the name "Mardhi" but he has been ousted by a change of ownership of Guess Bar in BKK and Anaconda in Patts. Big shame.
The bars are now under sole Thai ownership so standards of service have changed. Guess used to be gr8.
Jean Claud van Damme is famous for a six-some in Pattaya with five girls from the old Jenny Star Bar, including Moo. This tale is scrolling away, so I want to keep it live.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-05-2013
wiltner's Avatar
wiltner wiltner is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 24
wiltner is on a distinguished road
Default

Go Jean Claud! Yes Obsession on the ground floor and Cascades on the top floor are a Ladyboy lovers dream.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
members that have visited Thailand etc ladyboyadmirer Chat About Shemales 7 01-18-2009 02:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy