Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
Oh and Finland is ahead 1 to 0 with 5:30 to go. Great goal tending on both sides.
A truly amazing hockey game!!
Old 02-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to team Canada for their win over Russia!
Old 02-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Canadian women up 2-0 at the end of the 2nd period against the Americans. Team USA couldn't even score a goal with a 5-on-3 power play!

Go Canada!!
Old 02-25-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Jeez, nearly an entire page while I'm logged out, nearly a play-by-play of the Canada victory over Russia!

I think it's funny that Jon Miller and Joe Morgan have come up. One thing you have to give Joe Morgan credit for: there is no other baseball broadcaster I know of who routinely gets away with saying the same thing twice, again and again and again and again, over the course of a game. Jon Miller is a horse's ass, too, however, so they are made for each other!
Could you tell that I was excited about the game?

Perhaps Joe Morgan gets tips from Michael Cole(a play-by-play announcer for WWE wrestling)! Apparently he is not well liked by many people in that company.
Old 02-25-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

A couple of the results from last night could be considered upsets. Slovakia beating Sweden(defending champs) and Finland beating the Czech Republic!

So it will be Finland vs US and Slovakia vs Canada in the two semi-final games on Friday.
Old 02-25-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
A couple of the results from last night could be considered upsets. Slovakia beating Sweden(defending champs) and Finland beating the Czech Republic!

So it will be Finland vs US and Slovakia vs Canada in the two semi-final games on Friday.
Everyone at work is saying that Canada will be beat Slovakia. They will, too if they play like they did last night. There is also complete agreement that Luongo should have been the starting goalie right from game 1.
Old 02-25-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Everyone at work is saying that Canada will be beat Slovakia. They will, too if they play like they did last night. There is also complete agreement that Luongo should have been the starting goalie right from game 1.
Yes, but one thing that Slovakia has that is a plus for them is Halak for their goaltender. He is been pretty good in the Olympics so far(and he's been good for your team most of the season).

I imagine that this will be the one time that you want to see Halak get shelled?
Old 02-25-2010
Dark Overlord

It is over!

The Canadian women have captured Olympic gold! They beat the US 2-0 for their third straight gold medal.

Congratulations ladies!
Old 02-25-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, but one thing that Slovakia has that is a plus for them is Halak for their goaltender. He is been pretty good in the Olympics so far(and he's been good for your team most of the season).

I imagine that this will be the one time that you want to see Halak get shelled?
Yep, I wouldn't mind seeing Halak letting a lot of pucks past him.
Old 02-25-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
It is over!

The Canadian women have captured Olympic gold! They beat the US 2-0 for their third straight gold medal.

Congratulations ladies!
Well done. I knew it would be a close game.
Old 02-25-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Yep, I wouldn't mind seeing Halak letting a lot of pucks past him.
As long as it doesn't continue past the Olympics, eh Ila?
Old 02-25-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
As long as it doesn't continue past the Olympics, eh Ila?
Definitely. Every goalie has his off games and the Olympics is the time for Halak to have his off games. When he gets back to Montreal he has to start getting shutouts again.
Old 02-25-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Definitely. Every goalie has his off games and the Olympics is the time for Halak to have his off games. When he gets back to Montreal he has to start getting shutouts again.
If not, I am sure Carey Price is licking his chops in anticipation of Halak falling apart.
Old 02-26-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is over!

Congratulations ladies!
Good game, and a deserved win. But no one could score on powerplays. It was predictable that the Canadians would open the scoring soon after surviving that first 5-on-3. The Canadian goalie had a really good game.

Their post match boozing and smoking on the ice was bound to upset the IOC suits. I suppose they'd have gotten away with just drinking champagne, but 6-packs and cigars was going too far.
Old 02-26-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry fellow hockey fans, but I've been watching the Six Nations Rugby (Wales-France) on BBC, and at half time (France leading 20-0 in Cardiff) I realised the USA-Finland hockey had started.

So I switched over to the BBC's extra channel only to catch the deathly silence that filled the airwaves during the break between the 1st and 2nd periods of the hockey.

The BBC and their now infamous hockey-novice commentator have a habit of walking away from the mic at the end of the period and leaving dead air. All we're left with are the mumbles of the crowd and a long shot of the Zamboni machines circling the ice.

There wasn't even a caption on the screen to show the USA lead 6-0. The BBC can be really crap sometimes.

I had to return to the rugby because a demolition of the Welsh is simply too entertaining for me to miss.

I hoped the French would totally humiliate the Welsh in the second half, but the Welsh fought back to 20-13, before a couple of French penalties and a last minute Welsh try meant the game ended 26-20. Still I'm happy the Welsh lost. Tomorrow it's England-Ireland, should be a close game.

Now the rugby has finished it's back to the hockey for the 3rd period. How the hell did the second period remain scoreless?
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Good game, and a deserved win. But no one could score on powerplays. It was predictable that the Canadians would open the scoring soon after surviving that first 5-on-3. The Canadian goalie had a really good game.

Their post match boozing and smoking on the ice was bound to upset the IOC suits. I suppose they'd have gotten away with just drinking champagne, but 6-packs and cigars was going too far.
Do you think any of those Canadian players are the kind of gurls we like?

Oh, just the thought of it!
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
All we're left with are the mumbles of the crowd and a long shot of the Zamboni machines circling the ice.

At least they're using Zambonis and not those weird eco-friendly things that got the speed skaters so riled up!
Old 02-26-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with having beer and champagne after winning. I thought it was rather stupid to start smoking; they are after all athletes and smoking is not conducive to athletic performance.

I see that Hockey Canada apologized to the IOC for the women's team. To me it seems stupid to apologize for the actions of someone else. I don't see what there was to apologize for either. They won the game, let them have their celebration. Hockey Canada and IOC; grow and get a life.
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with having beer and champagne after winning. I thought it was rather stupid to start smoking; they are after all athletes and smoking is not conducive to athletic performance.

I see that Hockey Canada apologized to the IOC for the women's team. To me it seems stupid to apologize for the actions of someone else. I don't see what there was to apologize for either. They won the game, let them have their celebration. Hockey Canada and IOC; grow and get a life.

I'm thinking about starting a poll. Which is worse? Canadian women's hockey team members celebrating an outstanding Olympics and a gold medal with beer, champagne, and cigars, or IOC members taking bribes to pick a particular city for the Olympics?
Old 02-26-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

I'm thinking about starting a poll. Which is worse? Canadian women's hockey team members celebrating an outstanding Olympics and a gold medal with beer, champagne, and cigars, or IOC members taking bribes to pick a particular city for the Olympics?
That is an excellent idea.
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Only a few moments to opening face-off.

Who is watching? ila, I know you're around.

shadows, are you stuck at work?

dauls, are you up in the middle of the night with those wacko BBC guys?

Go Canada!
Old 02-26-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

Go Canada!
I'll be checking the game throughout the evening.
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So, I guess this is the equivalent of live blogging about hockey on a tgirl forum.

1-0 Canada, at about 6:20 left in the 1st period, on a goal that required some review!
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Make that 2-0 Canada. What a goal, too!
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ryan Getzlaf with a power play goal makes it 3-0 Canada, with about 3 minutes left in the 2nd period.
Old 02-26-2010
Shecock obsessed

It's still 3 - 0 for Canada with 11:30 left in the third period.
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

3-1 now, but Canada is still so dominant!
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

3-2 with 6:53 left!!
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Final

Cinderella did not find her glass slipper.

Team Canada wins 3-2, but what an amazing effort in the 3rd period by Slovakia.

And now this American gets to root for Canada in the Gold Medal game!

Whoopee!!!
Old 02-27-2010

Quote:

Go Canada!
I saw the game last night, the Beeb even tried their best to show the game in full with actual commentary to accompany the crowd noises.

The only interruptions to the live action were when the Beeb cut away to show a couple of short-track speed skating races. The rest of the time they limited showing other events to the breaks between periods.

Maybe the BBC will do the decent thing on Sunday and show the final uninterrupted, which shouldn't be difficult because all the other events are scheduled to have finished by then.

So Canada were cruising at 3-0, only to end up inches away from conceding an equaliser in they dying seconds against the 6-on-5 Slovaks.

Why do Team Canada do this to their supporters?

Maybe the emotion of seeing the Canadian Women lose the curling final finally hit them half way through the 3rd period, and then the fear of a Canadian double-choke allowed the Slovaks in for that second goal.

If Canada let the moment get to them on Sunday they can kiss the gold medal goodbye. Team USA appears to be showing no fear.
Old 02-27-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

As was said by one of the Canadian hockey players, if it had been the men who had done it there would have been a heck of a lot less hooplah about it. It was not a big deal to me, but of course the IOC will overreact.
Old 02-27-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Sorry fellow hockey fans, but I've been watching the Six Nations Rugby (Wales-France) on BBC, and at half time (France leading 20-0 in Cardiff) I realised the USA-Finland hockey had started.

So I switched over to the BBC's extra channel only to catch the deathly silence that filled the airwaves during the break between the 1st and 2nd periods of the hockey.

The BBC and their now infamous hockey-novice commentator have a habit of walking away from the mic at the end of the period and leaving dead air. All we're left with are the mumbles of the crowd and a long shot of the Zamboni machines circling the ice.

There wasn't even a caption on the screen to show the USA lead 6-0. The BBC can be really crap sometimes.

I had to return to the rugby because a demolition of the Welsh is simply too entertaining for me to miss.

I hoped the French would totally humiliate the Welsh in the second half, but the Welsh fought back to 20-13, before a couple of French penalties and a last minute Welsh try meant the game ended 26-20. Still I'm happy the Welsh lost. Tomorrow it's England-Ireland, should be a close game.

Now the rugby has finished it's back to the hockey for the 3rd period. How the hell did the second period remain scoreless?
Be thankful all you heard was dead silence and not a huge fart due to his eating a El Grande Burpo Burrito.
Old 02-27-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
If Canada let the moment get to them on Sunday they can kiss the gold medal goodbye. Team USA appears to be showing no fear.
Honestly, I think the US game was more of Finland forgetting to show up than the US dominating. Giving up 6 goals on 13 shots(even Nabokov wasn't that bad against Canada the other night) is pathetic! I think that the Canada/US game will be a doozy! Hopefully it will be finished(and the good guys victorious) by the time I have to go to work on Sunday.
Old 02-27-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
......Their post match boozing and smoking on the ice was bound to upset the IOC suits. I suppose they'd have gotten away with just drinking champagne, but 6-packs and cigars was going too far.
Quote:
As was said by one of the Canadian hockey players, if it had been the men who had done it there would have been a heck of a lot less hooplah about it. It was not a big deal to me, but of course the IOC will overreact.
I read in the paper this morning that the IOC are going to do an investigation of this incident. I also read that the celebration took place after all the spectators had left the arena and that the incident was reported to the IOC by a member of the media. It looks like people really are making a big deal out of nothing and that the IOC members really don't have a life. After all, one of the most heinous crimes that one can commit is to celebrate a win in a sports competition.
Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I read in the paper this morning that the IOC are going to do an investigation of this incident. I also read that the celebration took place after all the spectators had left the arena and that the incident was reported to the IOC by a member of the media. It looks like people really are making a big deal out of nothing and that the IOC members really don't have a life. After all, one of the most heinous crimes that one can commit is to celebrate a win in a sports competition.
I have a theory. This investigation is being pushed behind the scenes by jealous, vindictive Americans who think the cigars being smoked were Cuban and who can't stand the fact that Canadians can get them while Americans cannot. It's a proxy for all the many other things about Canada that are better than the United States.
Old 02-27-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I have a theory. This investigation is being pushed behind the scenes by jealous, vindictive Americans who think the cigars being smoked were Cuban and who can't stand the fact that Canadians can get them while Americans cannot. It's a proxy for all the many other things about Canada that are better than the United States.
It's interesting that you should mention Cuban cigars. The latest political cartoon about the incident had one of the hockey players saying almost the same thing that you wrote.

It's still much ado about nothing.
Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's interesting that you should mention Cuban cigars. The latest political cartoon about the incident had one of the hockey players saying almost the same thing that you wrote.

It's still much ado about nothing.
I assure you I thought of that all by myself.

Here's something on a lighter note from Olympics hockey. I actually saw this.

MSNBC's Olympic Update show aired a live phone interview with a guy claiming to be Ryan Miller, the U.S. goalie. He talked about making 42 saves in the win over Canada because "everything just clicks sometimes," and he went on to say that ""we're feeling very confident." Further, he said the U.S. team was "almost guaranteeing" a win tomorrow.

It was a prank!

Later that evening, during a news program, an MSNBC reporter at the Olympics interrupted the program to chat with the real Ryan Miller, who said friends and agents had been calling and texting him asking he had really "become that cocky." He said, no, "I'm really laid back." The prank was revealed, MSNBC apologized, and Ryan Miller said, "no problem, I appreciate a good prank."
Old 02-27-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I assure you I thought of that all by myself.
Oops, sorry, I wasn't trying to infer anything. The political cartoon that I was referring to was published in a local newspaper and created by the artist at that paper.
Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Oops, sorry, I wasn't trying to infer anything. The political cartoon that I was referring to was published in a local newspaper and created by the artist at that paper.
Oops, sorry, I didn't think you were trying to infer anything. As the young'uns say, "It's all good."
Old 02-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Sounds like it's a case of the Media wanting to sell more papers with a "created controversy".
Old 02-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Sounds like it's a case of the Media wanting to sell more papers with a "created controversy".
Actually I think it's more a case of sour grapes.
Old 02-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

Just over two hours before the Canada - US game. Have all the hockey fans got their spot in front of their tv reserved?
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Just over two hours before the Canada - US game. Have all the hockey fans got their spot in front of their tv reserved?
I wish all of us hockey fans on this Forum who are rooting for Team Canada -- including this American -- could watch together. I would have gladly hosted. I have a feeling that it would end up being a really great afternoon, regardless of the outcome.
Old 02-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I wish all of us hockey fans on this Forum who are rooting for Team Canada -- including this American -- could watch together. I would have gladly hosted. I have a feeling that it would end up being a really great afternoon, regardless of the outcome.
That would be a great afternoon; hockey, friendship, and refreshments.
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That would be a great afternoon; hockey, friendship, and refreshments.
Yes, I forgot to mention refreshments. Of the liquid variety, I would introduce those of you unfamiliar with great beers from Canada (i.e., not Molson) to the great brews from Unibroue and Brasserie Dieu de Ciel in Montreal, and Wild Rose in Calgary. I "jump through hoops" to get the guys in Calgary to send me their beer, which isn't sold in the United States.

And, ila, if dauls were there you and I could talk about the game in German, and (unless he knows German) the commentary would be just as useless as the BBC commentary he keeps telling us about in English!
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jeez, I hope Team Canada is better matched against Team USA than Don Cherry of the CBC's terrible match of a burgundy velour sport coat and the ugliest maple leaf tie I've ever seen in my life.
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Help!!!

Jeremy Roenick on NBC just declared this is going to be "the greatest hockey game ever" -- and it hasn't even started. And then I had to watch a segment on Lake Placid, when winning the gold was as much about the Cold War as it was about hockey. This American jingoism is precisely why I wish I could be watching the CBC coverage of the game ... even if it means an occasional peek again at Don Cherry's outfit!
Old 02-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

^ The game is on CTV so no Don Cherry. Although I wouldn't mind listening to Don Cherry's analysis of the game.
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
^ The game is on CTV so no Don Cherry. Although I wouldn't mind listening to Don Cherry's analysis of the game.
Listening, yes, but seeing ... oh my god, ila, the sheer horror of his jacket and tie!
Old 02-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Listening, yes, but seeing ... oh my god, ila, the sheer horror of his jacket and tie!
I like to check out Hockey Night in Canada just to see what he is wearing.