|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
anything with Kimber James in it.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
For recent movies my pick would DEFINITELY be:
Hazel Does Hollywood: A Shemale Pornstar is Born Hazel is, of course, beautiful and the film is well shot, engaging, and interesting. A definitely MUST have for any TS collection. Also, beyond all the drama surrounding the release, America's Next Top Tranny 4 is a great title featuring Astrid Shay, Ariel Everitts, Olivia Love, and TS Jesse.
__________________
Kisses, Krissy | Hazel Tucker Blog | Kimber James Blog | Krissy4u - The Blog | Natalia Coxxx Blog |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Plenty to choose from at shemalechannel.tv
and some free time offered .......worth a look |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually, TransAmerica was a very good movie... Kinky Boots too, but I really would like a movie to dig deeper into the whole aspect of romantic relationships between trans*women and men - just a normal, nice romantic movie where the leading lady is a trans*woman... still to come I guess...
__________________
- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Samba Mania series is incredible.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
which series of tranny movies do you know?
add to my list: Big Ass Shemale All Stars Dirty Shemale Sluts Fucking She-Males Hot Black Trannies Little Asian Transsexuals Monsters Of Shemale Cock Rogue Adventures Sluts Packin' Nuts Tranny Shop Transsexual Babysitters Transsexual Beauty Queens Transsexual Prostitutes |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey thanks for the suggestions fuckstudent! I'll be sure to check some of those out.
My all time favorite series is the Samba Mania series. Fantastic stuff, and some killer babes. Other than the ones you mentioned, I'd add the following: * Ladyboy Guide. Thai ladyboys screwed silly! Its looks very authentic, like an amateur series with real ladyboys. * The same makers later made a more upscale version called Extreme Ladyboys. Hot gals too. One of them is the legendary Candy Dada, whose gif you see in many chan image boards. She's the one who stands there with her cock concealed, then it drops, and she laughs and runs shyly out of the frame. * T-Girls (aka Anabolic T-Girls). Not bad. * Trans Brasil. Brazilian T-babes screwed in beautiful nature, what more could you ask for? * Something Extra. I was lucky enough to get Vol. 2 as the first piece, which had the lovely Vaniity in it. * Transsexual POV: Blew my mind. * Trans X: another winner. Hot babes and beautiful action. * 100% Organic Shemales: I have vol. 4, and the girls in it are absurdly gorgeous. * Shemale Fuck Hotel: I got vol. 4 just for the legendary Mariana Cordoba. Didn't pay much attention to the rest, but what I did see of it was nice. * Tgirl Fantasies: another good series. The following, I'm not sure if they're series. I just have one movie: * Three Legged Bitches. Nice tgirl on girl action. * She Said Blow Me. Mostly guys sucking tgirls (not my thing), but has some wonderful scenes where tgirls are orally pleasuring the boys. * Beautiful Shemales. Fantastic, romantic bed action. * Voglia Di Trans: I think it's Italian. Superb stuff. * My Girlfriend's Cock: various couplings. * Two Pricks and a She Dick: mostly 2 guys on 1 girl (not my thing), but has a lovely one on one scene. * A Caccia Di Transex: looks like a low budget movie, but some nice stuff in it nonetheless. * Her Cock is Bigger Than Mine: I got it for Mariana Cordoba. If you need to see sex, you won't like this. But since I think that a tgirl masturbating is one of the most beautiful things in this life, I love this movie. * 24 Hours Of Intensive Care: Brazilian movie I think. Fucking epic, that's all I'm gonna say. You just realize there is so much beauty in this world when you see it. There are English subtitles too! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| What Movie Is This Scene From | jimbo46 | ID help needed | 6 | 03-07-2010 05:31 AM |
| Tranny movie with story line | buuren11 | Chat About Shemales | 12 | 01-13-2010 11:48 PM |
| Your favorite "Gender Bending" movie. | ARIES666 | General Discussion | 38 | 12-09-2009 04:48 PM |
| A New Movie.... | Vanillas | General Discussion | 0 | 06-26-2009 05:19 AM |
| Favorite Summer Movie | CreativeMind | General Discussion | 11 | 08-19-2008 04:01 PM |