Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-14-2007
gizmo's Avatar
gizmo gizmo is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 212
gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo
Default

This is the staff of the Guess bar, in Bangkok
Tell me your favourite?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-18-34652-Picture_341.jpg (96.7 KB, 935 views)
__________________
If she aint got a dick......... she's just a chick!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-15-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,243
tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Default

in the front, the one on the left and the right, very sexy.
love to be sandwiched between thees two.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2008
Nikki's Avatar
Nikki Nikki is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Babilonia
Posts: 1,209
Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold
Default

my fav girl is Nicole Montero
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2008
SSL's Avatar
SSL SSL is offline
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 870
SSL has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
my fav girl is Nicole Montero
I'm not surprised, who ELSE could this be?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2008
Nikki's Avatar
Nikki Nikki is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Babilonia
Posts: 1,209
Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
I'm not surprised, who ELSE could this be?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2008
rollon's Avatar
rollon rollon is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 97
rollon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rollon
Default NR 3 from russia

recently I saw her http://www.transsexual.ru/VI/j/trans/ts/20007/01.html

a link from another member her at forum.transladyboy

the most sexy blond I ever seen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg russia..jpg (79.9 KB, 148 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2008
tex's Avatar
tex tex is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
tex is on a distinguished road
Default

Vaniity

and Danielle Foxxx too
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-21-2009
VeronikaNoir's Avatar
VeronikaNoir VeronikaNoir is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 12
VeronikaNoir is on a distinguished road
Default

mmmmmmmmmmmm...Tara Emory...she's a tough act to follow (I was going to say "hard act" to follow!)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-26-2009
shaelnoother shaelnoother is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5
shaelnoother is on a distinguished road
Default

MIne is " danisha "..! she is escort... charge 300 Pounds for 1 hr...! but execellent..! u will love it wen she sits on ur cockkk.. damn... she is hot as well as beautiful... u will just keep starin her... ! u can say..! a beautiful creation..!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-17-2008
caligula's Avatar
caligula caligula is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27
caligula can only hope to improve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
my fav girl is Nicole Montero
whos that?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-21-2008
Lovethemladyboys Lovethemladyboys is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Lovethemladyboys is on a distinguished road
Default

new here
Must say WHAT a bunch
Did you meet any??
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-21-2008
Hot Rod Chevy's Avatar
Hot Rod Chevy Hot Rod Chevy is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 18
Hot Rod Chevy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by studformtf07 View Post
who is this?????
That would be Anna Alexandre - my first love of shemale and why I am hooked.

She has since passed away, but damn what a body and face.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-03-2008
kristover kristover is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3
kristover is on a distinguished road
Default Guess where

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
This is the staff of the Guess bar, in Bangkok
Tell me your favourite?
Hi Gizmo great pice , could you tell me where guess bar is in bkk also do you know of any good lb joints in Pattaya a I am off to thailand soon , thanks
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-05-2008
CuriousGirl CuriousGirl is offline
Kinky Girl
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 134
CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Default

My favorite is the only one I've ever met. Now that we've finally broken the sexual ice and find that we are becoming girlfriends as well I am not likely to seek elsewhere, even if I knew how AND had the nerve to do so.
Now that my hetero sex provider has finally given in and experienced sex with a ladyboy ("she" is Asian) I feel that a whole new world has opened up to me.
I already had a healthy hetero relationship with my guy pal and an active lesbian life with a few other girls and now I've got the third part of the puzzle; A castrated and very pretty Asian ladyboy to enjoy.
Please note that it's her lack of balls and her small pretty penis that finally tripped my trigger. If she had a big penis and balls I'd have never gotten intimate with her. If I want to play with a pair of nice big balls I simply hook up with my BF. Also, if "she" still had balls my BF would have kept his distance.
I have it all now, I think. A sexy guy, some genetic female lovers, and a lovely "girl". She truly appeals in many ways and especially to my fascination with castration. Now I can reach one way and fondle a tiny little penis and empty little sack and then reach the other way and enjoy a big and hard cock and a serious handful of balls.
I enjoy being a "trisexual" female!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-05-2008
Paradisio's Avatar
Paradisio Paradisio is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oxfordshire
Posts: 3
Paradisio is on a distinguished road
Default

Mariana Cordoba for sure - her scene in Italian Ladyboys is one I'll never get tired of.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-06-2008
sammig82's Avatar
sammig82 sammig82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 37
sammig82 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
My favorite is the only one I've ever met. Now that we've finally broken the sexual ice and find that we are becoming girlfriends as well I am not likely to seek elsewhere,
...
I enjoy being a "trisexual" female!
Good for you gal! I envy you.. As i'm living in a very conservative community, the only way i can 'enjoy' the 3rd sex is thru cyberspace.. This forum is my new love.. It's damn far away from what you have now.. I can only wish..


I'm discovering new stuffs everyday in this forum.. I've just discovered this girl from the other thread: Her name is Marcia Medeiros.. And she's the latest member of my top 5 favourite girls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F02-1.jpg (25.7 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by dauls; 01-10-2012 at 04:29 AM. Reason: merge posts
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-22-2009
tslover_75 tslover_75 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5
tslover_75 is on a distinguished road
Default

Guess Bar has been always the best in Bangkok
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-23-2009
ZincDink ZincDink is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 85
ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
This is the staff of the Guess bar, in Bangkok
Tell me your favourite?
Middle of the back row looks good. Wish I could see her hips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollon View Post
recently I saw her a link from another member her at forum.transladyboy the most sexy blond I ever seen
You make a good case. She's got some curves, a right-sized cock, pretty hair.

Last edited by dauls; 01-10-2012 at 05:40 AM. Reason: merge posts
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your Favorite Shemale fantasy tlover Chat About Shemales 208 06-17-2021 03:31 PM
Your Favorite Shemale Picture... please post tlover Freebies 351 12-23-2016 06:49 AM
What Are Your Favorite 2 Shemale Parts Talvenada Chat About Shemales 195 12-12-2016 09:21 AM
favorite shemale pose fatbutt1 Freebies 74 01-21-2015 06:07 PM
favorite shemale websites twfs21 Chat About Shemales 28 01-04-2012 04:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy