Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-26-2009
xpanther's Avatar
xpanther xpanther is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oz
Posts: 78
xpanther will become famous soon enough
Default Bisexuality

Do you believe that your sexual preference changes with age? From an early age, about 11 years old, I remember being attracted to other young guys my age. I had a crush on a school friend and really wanted to fuck him so bad... but it didn't kind of work that way, because of all the hetrosexual pressures that where exerted in the school environment.

I remember finding out hermaphrodites; and then transexuals at 13 years old and ever since fantasized about them. At 16, I started dating girls, but secretly still fantasized about transexuals. Got married at 25 years old, and found that I started fantasizing more and more about young guys again.

Confused? A friend of mine said once (about sex with either guys or girls) "its like the same sweet, just a different wrapper" ... maybe there is some wisdom in this after all?

xpanther
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-27-2009
Vanillas Vanillas is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 148
Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks to All for Helping me Clarify........

Thanks to all of you who have posted a response to my original question. As I have so often discovered, listening to others has once again helped me to better understand myself. Several of the themes found in your posts have resonated with me, foremost among these being the fluidity of sexual orientation and attraction. I, too, have gone through phases of attraction to, variously, young men, older women, older men and young women. Perhaps we are all, as someone suggested, essentially bisexual (Recall that the Ancient Greeks considered homosexual expression a legitimate phase in a young man's passage to full heterosexual development). But, now that I have discovered transwomen, now that I know it is possible to enjoy at the same time a hard and spurting cock, firm breasts and fleshy buttocks - without a third person in the bed - I am beginning to feel that the search is over.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-27-2009
2WayStreet's Avatar
2WayStreet 2WayStreet is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fine City-Singapore
Posts: 129
2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

I will never suck or fuck a man, not even a effeminate or a gay man, but give me a sexy beautiful trans, and I will go all the way down. By the same token, I will never let a guy screw me, but will gladly invite any good looking trans to enjoy my warm tight orifice.
My nick tells you that I also enjoy the company of real girls.
Somehow or rather, chicks with no dicks do not turn me on.
Anyone out there share the same priorities as me
__________________
The Best of Both Worlds: From the only city where you are fined ($$$$) for everything you do like not flushing the toilet and chewing gum. The only consolation..... plenty of LBs.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-08-2009
Naked Freedom's Avatar
Naked Freedom Naked Freedom is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 418
Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough
Default

i am bisexual upto a certain degree.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy