Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-25-2009
racquel's Avatar
racquel racquel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 198
racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice
Default

I do not have morning stubble or morning farts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
"Uncle"... I sit here wishing you could have found another term... you make me feel f****** ancient... like in: "YOU'RE A DINOSAUR, CALLAHAN...!!!"

Swell...

And now I feel ancient for catching both Dirty Harry references...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-25-2009
hankhavelock's Avatar
hankhavelock hankhavelock is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 936
hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
I do not have morning stubble or morning farts!



And now I feel ancient for catching both Dirty Harry references...
I love you! Marry me!
__________________
- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ann - massive shemale cumshot chronicfreeze Freebies 46 07-17-2013 05:05 PM
MINT (LongMint) - the massive cock translover Freebies 344 01-20-2013 02:24 AM
Massive load Hornyboy1973 Chat About Shemales 7 06-05-2009 02:27 AM
SRS - must you mutilate your self to become a "real" woman? hankhavelock Chat About Shemales 24 06-02-2009 09:52 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy