Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-20-2009
SweetCharmer's Avatar
SweetCharmer SweetCharmer is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London, England
Posts: 687
SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGadmirer View Post
Seems I'm the only one finding it difficult to choose between these sweeties. They are both just so adorable and pretty.
i'm having the same problem here i just can't decide
__________________
"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time..."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-21-2009
robbo971's Avatar
robbo971 robbo971 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Leeds UK
Posts: 174
robbo971 will become famous soon enough
Default

I'd have to go with Milena I much prefer brunettes
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-21-2009
Jayshawn!'s Avatar
Jayshawn! Jayshawn! is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 269
Jayshawn! can only hope to improve
Default

id rather come home to Thays she just looks better to me
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-22-2009
CraggyJack CraggyJack is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
CraggyJack is on a distinguished road
Default

Blonde or brunette...... both look lovely for me
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2009
megawatty101's Avatar
megawatty101 megawatty101 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: D.C. metro
Posts: 113
megawatty101 is on a distinguished road
Default I'll pick Thaiys

She seems sweet and works with what she's been given very well. I think her eyes are expressive too, and she's got a natural body.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-09-2009
Brazilian Guy's Avatar
Brazilian Guy Brazilian Guy is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 93
Brazilian Guy will become famous soon enoughBrazilian Guy will become famous soon enough
Default

Can I pick both? :D It's a difficult question, but I choose Thays. She is so sexy!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2009
racquel's Avatar
racquel racquel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 198
racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice
Default

Milena looks pretty emaciated. Thays has a softer face, nicer nose, nicer boobs, nicer legs, and some pretty cute tattoos.

Milena's fine, but if I want to see a brunette with big eyes and a manly chin I can look in the mirror.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Milena Vendramine cocklover Freebies 65 07-21-2014 01:47 AM
Milena Campanelli tapestry Freebies 64 10-25-2013 02:05 AM
Milena Bittencourt womenslookers Freebies 7 12-13-2008 12:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy