|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice sweetie, she is cute...
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mandy, you are very pretty! You also have a sexy voice.
I have a couple questions. What is that tattoo on your back? How many tattoo's do you have? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have 3 tattoo's and the one on my back is a freight train
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i would love to see more of that inked back-piece Mandy
__________________
cum dress me in cute lingerie ![]() |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
isn't she stunning??? I desire her twice when she's blonde..!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not only is she sexy but she's smart too. Beauty and Brains in one sweet package.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Mandy, think that you are just awesome! A truly beautiful girl.
Why the tat of the freight train? What symbolism did it have for you at the time? Last edited by A Muse; 04-27-2009 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
shes a bit tyoo manish looking for my liking though.
Nice cock but. BLow on your face nmore :_) |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
here is mandy in pool at Shemale Yum ( I think kimber james got pumped in the same pool in her movie)
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
and after all she's got a very feminin face... great bb!!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really love the middle photo, 3rd row, which show Mandy's breast development from the side and back.
It's time for Mandy to go up a cup size or two. Quote:
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It would be utter folly to get a surgery I'm not interested in to please porn fans (especially since so many people just steal my content). If you want a girl with bigger breasts, watch their movies.
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thanks for posting these photos, I hadn't seen them yet. I like some of those much more than the ones yum is using for promo on their tour.
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey Mandy do you know if Buddy needs a poolboy ?
That pool sees alot of action.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dear Mandy,
I'm an very admirer to your charm and your natural feminity ! Many congratulations for your courage and your beauty !! ![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was riding freight trains around the country and having all sorts of wild and spectacular adventures. I also felt very distanced from my home and family, so I had the words "always far from home" tagged on the train to deal with my feelings of displacement.
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| If you could design your ultimate shemale ... | Tailia | Chat About Shemales | 74 | 01-15-2015 11:01 AM |
| The Ultimate Shemale Paysite ??? | seanchai | Chat About Shemales | 15 | 05-18-2013 08:24 PM |
| Mandy Mitchell: Pushing Ts Boundaries Interview | WendyWilliams | Chat About Shemales | 12 | 11-05-2009 12:43 PM |
| Mandy is lookin for shemale | mandyamputee | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 0 | 10-26-2009 03:25 PM |
| The Ultimate Shemale Championships | The_Void | Chat About Shemales | 73 | 09-02-2009 12:36 PM |