|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
| View Poll Results: Condoms or bareback with shemales? | |||
| Condoms Always |
|
87 | 45.31% |
| Condoms Most of the time |
|
39 | 20.31% |
| Barebakistan |
|
66 | 34.38% |
| Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
with my girlfriend-ladyboy i am barebacking of course. when i was still wild and doing my bit to sustain the economy of thailand,, i always used a condom.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
you guys available for a threesome? i'm in BKK
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
so whats the furthest people who practice 'safe' sex will go ?
swallowing semen ? or holding it in the mouth and tasting ? facials , having cum sprayed on the outside of each others bodies, mixing 2 sources of cum ? etc etc How safe are these practices ? Last edited by inadaze; 11-04-2007 at 09:05 AM. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
excellent post in a daze, anybody who practices these things on regular basis care to respond?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Barebacking for me! Of course, I have a steady gf, so I guess that makes sense. But would I let her bareback me if I knew she was HIV+? Yes, I would. Any time! We did have vast amounts of un-safe sex before we got tested (both neg), and none of us could truly be sure of our HIV-status due to the fact that both of us had barebacked before - a lot. I realize this may sound crazy to most people, but barebacking and accepting what ever the other would deliver was an erotic rush as well as an expression of love. I clearly remember the first time Fi came in me and I thought: Maybe she's passing HIV on to me... and I felt a deep passion, belonging to her and love! It was totally awesome!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hank, in theory, I can dig what your saying. But, I have a whole life i would like to live, and you should really reconsider your stance if you are not in a monogamous relationship. Like all relationships, one with a t-girl can end. then what? You are stuck with HIV and no one to share you life with.........would you knowingly give this dreaded disease to someone else? that is not love. In fact, i think it is a very bad thing to do..........
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
hank.. i love you MAN!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() I think many people want to see her, now :P Please? |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just want to have an experience with one!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hear ya, my friend!
I have never been with a tgirl either, but in my fantasies it's all bareback. I dream of swallowing her cum and her cumming in my ass. But obviously if I ever do get the opportunity in real life it will be with a condom. Gotta be safe nowadays and recognize the difference between fantasy and reality.
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
If i was in a commited stable relationship then bareback without a doubt, But until then i'm afraid it's them damn rubbers all the way.
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've never had sex without a condom!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Bareback fucking?? | young_male21 | Chat About Shemales | 37 | 06-25-2017 07:50 PM |
| Shemales fucking Post-op | aquatoes83 | Freebies | 10 | 09-27-2010 11:19 PM |
| Shemale Cums Whilst Getting Fucked In The Ass | Rasta | Freebies | 3 | 03-03-2010 01:34 AM |
| Shemales fucking girls and girls fucking back | Rick_ | Freebies | 16 | 09-20-2009 01:15 AM |
| Looking for advice on fucking Thai shemales | TripleTrouble | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 7 | 08-07-2008 09:07 PM |