Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2009
lucasmm lucasmm is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10
lucasmm is on a distinguished road
Default

She's so hot. Where do her pictures come from? Has she got a myspace page?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2009
thequietone1 thequietone1 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ostraya
Posts: 22
thequietone1 is on a distinguished road
Default

I'd have to agree with Bionca, but to me, whether Izzy identifies as whatever to whoever Im just gonna say Izzy is fuckin hot stuff to look at for me regardless of how someone else pigeonholes Izzy as.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-16-2009
St. Araqiel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasmm View Post
She's so hot. Where do her pictures come from? Has she got a myspace page?
Yep.
http://www.myspace.com/mortuaries (set to "Private," unfortunately)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-27-2009
angel274 angel274 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
angel274 can only hope to improve
Default

she looks good enough to eat. stop complaining and just enjoy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2009
crossingoceans's Avatar
crossingoceans crossingoceans is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 92
crossingoceans is on a distinguished road
Default

So, what's up with her, is she a model or something? Is she ujst a CD or what?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-06-2009
Ramboner Ramboner is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 33
Ramboner is on a distinguished road
Default

I've seen a lot of her pictures on another website but everybody there seems to believe she's a GG, not T-Girl.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-15-2009
Teman01 Teman01 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5
Teman01 is on a distinguished road
Default

Are there any femboy porn sites that have girls as cute Izzy?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-27-2010
newarkdaveblue's Avatar
newarkdaveblue newarkdaveblue is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 82
newarkdaveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newarkdaveblue
Default Izzy and Sphirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teman01 View Post
Are there any femboy porn sites that have girls as cute Izzy?
I love femboys like Izzy and new cummer Sphirex. However, I would like to see their cocks and asses so I can jerk a hot load. They do have cute boob-less, smooth chests though.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-29-2010
jimudon's Avatar
jimudon jimudon is offline
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 153
jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newarkdaveblue View Post
I love femboys like Izzy and new cummer Sphirex. However, I would like to see their cocks and asses so I can jerk a hot load. They do have cute boob-less, smooth chests though.
I would too! I love femboy cock and ass! I can't stop touching myself when I see a hot femboy!
__________________
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover!
I adore the cock
I don't like pussy
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-31-2010
wxhluyp's Avatar
wxhluyp wxhluyp is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 44
wxhluyp is infamous around these partswxhluyp is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newarkdaveblue View Post
I love femboys like Izzy and new cummer Sphirex. However, I would like to see their cocks and asses so I can jerk a hot load. They do have cute boob-less, smooth chests though.
Check out "Hot Tranny Mess" on youtube also!

Personally I prefer a passable crossdresser over a transexual, as the sense of masochistic emasculation is stronger if the subject reqiures such "little" work
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-27-2019
jonmad jonmad is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3
jonmad is on a distinguished road
Default

Actually she now goes by the name luna lovebad. Lots of pics of her out there. She is transitioning without doubt.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new femboy :) plsfckm2002 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 17 09-24-2014 09:18 PM
Lana Hilton womenslookers Freebies 24 11-15-2011 03:18 PM
Thats Me(femboy) ivatrav Member Introductions and Pictures 15 01-31-2010 11:30 PM
Femboy -- Adrienne jumpinj Freebies 10 03-30-2009 09:04 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy