Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-31-2009
McLuvinladyboys McLuvinladyboys is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 50
McLuvinladyboys can only hope to improve
Default

yeah this is a great site, lemme tell you. you dont have to worry about anything and can be yourself, i have an xpeeps account(never use it) facebook, myspace and whole bunch, cant really talk about my love of ladycock there. my family knows about some, my friends know about others, and i rarely look at them anymore anyway,(the sites i mean not my family)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2009
goozer goozer is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 78
goozer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

With every day that i look at the forum i grow more and more to it. Everyone seems to have positive outlooks on each thread and thats what i think makes this place feel so comfortable. Its so easy to talk to people
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-05-2009
sesame's Avatar
sesame sesame is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Around the world...
Posts: 1,143
sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool Clear the fog around Reputation

For those who are worried about Reputation:

May I suggest that you write down a few lines from now on in your posts to enrich the forum. Dont go on increasing your post count with empty words like "thanks, awesome, wow" and such like. The moderators want members to really participate in the discussions. Thats just my humble advice. And I'm not a moderator.

Nobody adds rep points for just saying "cool" or "thanks pal". Just give them a fair chance to like your posts.
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life.

Last edited by sesame; 08-05-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-05-2009
violet lightning's Avatar
violet lightning violet lightning is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,062
violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default

Just out of curiosity, where does it talk about gaining reputation points?
I have been a member for quite a while now, and never read or saw anything regarding reputation points in the rules section or in FAQ's. (I'm not saying its not there, just that I don't readily see it)
It took another member to point it out, otherwise I was quite unaware there even was such a thing. All I saw was about how to rate a thread.
Mind you, I don't particularly care about it, it has never been an issue or a goal. Just curious. (a good idea though)
I stand on my own merit, and have always just been grateful this forum exists, () and I've been having too much fun to worry or even think about the rep points.
I do wish more people would participate in a meaningful way.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-05-2009
sesame's Avatar
sesame sesame is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Around the world...
Posts: 1,143
sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default

People have posted on this subject in the past and someone just sent me a PM about it. Thanks for being "curious".

I think rep points are supposed to encourage good posts and discourage abusive ones. Though I have rarely seen points being deducted from a member.
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life.

Last edited by sesame; 08-05-2009 at 09:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new member lum Member Introductions and Pictures 14 05-27-2013 08:03 AM
Hello From New Member stephen54 Freebies 3 08-20-2009 03:34 PM
New member here ButtPlug Member Introductions and Pictures 9 07-29-2009 01:59 PM
hi. new member longandthick12inches TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 07-19-2009 12:23 PM
New member BiancaFreireWithBlueEyes Member Introductions and Pictures 2 11-18-2008 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy