Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2008
mastermoco mastermoco is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 19
mastermoco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mastermoco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
Did you experiment with inserting things into your bum,or ass for our continental cousins,if you did,what?what were the circumstances?How was it?Did it come up to your expectations?
For my part i have tried everything from cucumbers,large carrots,wok handles,screwdrviver handles and pump action toothpaste tubes.
So come on,what have you tried?
I've used a 7" Dildo on me also, It hurts at first, but then orgasms are much more powerfull, I love to have something in my ass. But I'va never experienced with a real cock, because Im not atracted to guys, and in my city is extremely difficult to meet a hot shemale.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2009
St. Araqiel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Q-Tips do not work. At all. Ouch.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-02-2009
9yneGuy's Avatar
9yneGuy 9yneGuy is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 158
9yneGuy can only hope to improve
Default

I've used a finger and a pencil, but I'm scared to go bigger. I wasn't even ready for those small things, so I imagine going bigger would hurt. I don't really train my ass. I've used my finger a few times and the pencil once. One of my fantasies is to be fucked by a shemale, but the actual practice doesn't seem completely realistic for me. I don't know, maybe I'll train my ass to fit bigger things.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-02-2009
tslover586 tslover586 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ky
Posts: 54
tslover586 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to tslover586
Default

i have 4 big dildos
a peter north replica that vibrates, oh god i love it
an 8 inch long dildo. havent been able to take it all until recently ive been practicing
an 18 inch double ended dildo. my new favorite deep penetrater. something about taking it deep just feels good.
and a 8 inch by 6.5 dildo. its sooooo fat. and it feels soooo good.

i love getting anal. but i havent had it from a guy yet. im just training myself for my first hung dick, guy or girl. if i ever get the courage, or the chance.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-03-2009
Arthur Arthur is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 52
Arthur will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9yneGuy View Post
I've used a finger and a pencil, but I'm scared to go bigger. I wasn't even ready for those small things, so I imagine going bigger would hurt. I don't really train my ass. I've used my finger a few times and the pencil once. One of my fantasies is to be fucked by a shemale, but the actual practice doesn't seem completely realistic for me. I don't know, maybe I'll train my ass to fit bigger things.
Be careful with things like pencils as you can damage yourself. A soft, flexible dildo is the safest aproach. Start small and use tons of lubricant. Let yourself relax and take it slow.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
looking to experiment wetcpljuice TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 07-16-2009 09:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy