|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've added plenty to the discussion of TS issues. Or would reading those end up making you point a finger at an escort you support instead? Notice I have been followed in thread after thread by an angry prostitute. Nothing happened when I joined until I voiced my opinion on the issue of hooking, and now everyone is up in arms.
What's wrong with using your own words? |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| TGIRL TOO GOOD - Worried sex with a Tgirl might be too good | tlover | Chat About Shemales | 58 | 08-18-2012 01:38 AM |
| STD's How worried are you and what precautions do/will you take? | tlover | Chat About Shemales | 16 | 04-07-2009 02:18 AM |
| worried | epj290 | General Discussion | 10 | 12-24-2008 07:24 AM |