|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
unfortunatly i'm still a tranny virgin, although i have two trips planned for next year which shoould remedy this. but when i lost my virginity it was to an ugly bird who plyed me with alchohol first. it was pathetic, i was paraletic my memorys of it are vague at best but i know i didn't fully enjoy it.
the first time i got a blow job was worse, i picked up this girl in a mcdonalds and brought her back to my house. the whole way there she was telling me how much she wanted to suck my cock. the whole way home i was imagining the perfect blowjob. we got back to my house which was empty, we kissed for a while then i went down on her for about a half an hour while fingering her, some of my best work she came at least twice. then came my turn, i lay back on the sofa smiling as she started sucking, or trying to as it turned out. dry mouth, toothy, lack of use of the tongue, and or hands, refusal to put it in further than an inch. after five minutes i had to tell her to stop. she wouldn't even let me fuck to. this was one of the most disappointing things that have ever happeed to me. it was a further year before i got a good blowjob. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I lost my virginity when i was 22 to a 28 year old hairdresser,(go figure!), he was very well equipped and uncut. I think that might be why i prefer large u/c cocks. I lost my ts virginity to a 35 y/o asian tranny (she was born in the USA though) a few years ago. Lee wasn't anywhere as big as the hairdresser, i'm guessing around 5.5", maybe a little bigger, but WOW she knew how to please me. So far she's the only ts to penitrate me.
![]() ![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
My first time as Jennifer was not fun, I meet a guy at a party and he didn't know i wasn't all female and he put the moves on me and stupid me i went back to his apartment where we necked for awhile and he started feeling me up but when he slid his hand up my skirt he found out i was still a male and he wasn't very happy i think you can see where this is going and he smacked me around before he
up my ass, Needless to say i didn't enjoy it at all Jennifer
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I lost my virginity to a gorgeous man; he said I would always dream of it and I do.
I remember shaking as he started to flirt with me and asked me if I wanted to go to his place. I felt the bulge under his pants and I remember how hot and hard it was when I pulled his pants down. I remember looking at his cock through his shorts and feeling it. Pulling his shorts down and kissing the head of his cock, made it easy to start sucking. Once I got started, I did not want to stop. He asked me to give him a lap dance and feeling his cock through my panties made it hard to stand. I sat on his cock and rubbed it between my checks; I was so hot. He put me on my back and got between my legs. Then he asked me if this is what I really wanted. After he told me I would dream of him fucking me for the rest of my life, I felt his cock at my ass pusing in. He pushed a bit faster and harder than expected and I tried slowing him down; he was way to powerful to slow down. I could not push him down or push myself up. I could not close my legs and then I learned what it was like to be a woman. He pushed it in and it hurt. He then waited for me to catch my breath and finished pusing it in all the way. I was in heaven and loved it more than I thought I would. He started to go faster and faster and I learned when a man gets close sometime a girl just needs to take it and know she is in for the ride until he is done. It was one of the best fucks of my life and I still get hard thinking about it. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
A really cute asian girl named Pam that I met a few years ago at one of Allanah's parties. She was about 5'4" tall and about 5" long. Just right...
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
i was just a boy at that time and was going for these tutorials after school cause mom and dad always wanted me to be the best at everything, but i was in my own world doing my own thing, sex wasnt on my mind that much. so anyway one week i decided not to go to my tutorials and chill at a friends place instead......mom and dad couldnt find out they would think i am at the tutorials. anyway next week when i went to my tutorial my professor told me that my parents called last week and asked how i was doing....i panicked but he said he covered up for me i said i was doing great......i was so happy and greatfull thanked him soo manytimes.....but then he said that if i dont do what he wants me to do he will complain to my parents....so innocent me thinking that he was talking about school work so i said ok.... and he slowly put his hand on my thigh and strated rubbing it....i dint resist i was sort of shocked and also liked it a bit.....then as soon as i got hard he slowly took my pants of and kissed my 14 yearold dick.....he licked the tips delicately while his hands cupped my ass i really started to like it.....so i tapped him and said that i want to taste his dick ......he smiled and took me to his bed.....placed me on top of him in a 69 position and asked me to do to his cock what he is doing to mine so i did! thats when i fell in love with the taste of cock and pre cum and cum ohh my hard just thinking about this
![]() i finally came and so did he right into my mouth he asked me not to spit (in a muffled voice since there was cum in his mouth too) instead he asked me to come and kiss him.....so i did swapping each others cum oh its was sooo good.....after that i never missed a tutorial i am still in touch with him.....you know the occasional fuck
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Last edited by aussie ben; 06-25-2011 at 07:32 AM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Who Will Take Your Virginity? | tlover | Chat About Shemales | 133 | 04-27-2013 01:55 PM |
| web site virginity | franalexes | Chat About Shemales | 9 | 01-16-2011 10:01 PM |
| young girl wants to lose her virginity | Ms. Roxanne | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 4 | 03-16-2010 02:05 PM |
| Girl to auction virginity on radio show | BuffyFan | General Discussion | 5 | 09-20-2008 04:56 PM |