|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
i like the small ones, it is so much fun feeling them go from limp to erect in your mouth without much difference in size.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love cocks so much, it does not matter much; they both have positives.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Example of the tiny cocks I like.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like them big with a big size cock head. A she-male is so much sexier with a huge cock hanging erect and throbbing between her legs.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
a small one is nice to pla with
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Huge the bigger the better
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I dunno...i've never had a cock. me, i am about 7 plus inches i am curious thuogh!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here's one vote for "BIGGER is better"!
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like Huge Cocks.
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Shemales with very small cocks | deepen | Freebies | 1222 | 05-20-2021 02:44 PM |
| large cocks or small cocks. a poll | McLuvinladyboys | Chat About Shemales | 117 | 02-05-2020 11:17 AM |
| Tricky small cocks. | cunnilingus | Chat About Shemales | 85 | 10-19-2013 06:21 AM |