|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
got to roll with the latin shemales, i think they got more ass to the them
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
i love asian ones because nobody most of the time can tell that they are TS's without pulling down their skirts see if they are and then suck on their junk. so yeah i prefer asian
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll put in my vote for the latinas. I'm totally into latina gg's and the same goes for the transexuals. I've never been with an asian tranny, but, I'd love to sometime. They seem like they are a little more feminine and sweeter.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
asians are easily my fav..it's not even close.
![]() i have however seen a lot of brazilian shemale porn where they go bareback and do atm, which i find incredibly hot.. so.. they get a big thumbs up from me too
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, love em all of course
, but my lust for Asian women also extends to the other side. Lately I've been turned on a little more by Asian ladyboys
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
i want them all
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like them all. I can agree that with caucasian and ebony, the masculinity can be a bit more prominent, but I have seen some gorgeous Tgirls that fit into those categories as well. As long as they are passable and have a nice cock, it's all good.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Brazilian vs Asian | robbo971 | Freebies | 64 | 09-14-2012 05:28 AM |
| Asian ladyboys with small cocks | bathingcaplover | Chat About Shemales | 26 | 05-23-2011 06:29 AM |
| Asian-American tgirls/ladyboys/shemales | megawatty101 | Freebies | 4 | 05-27-2009 09:08 PM |