Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-18-2008
toysoldier's Avatar
toysoldier toysoldier is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 36
toysoldier will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfagar View Post
I don't care as long as they cum.
I agree cumming is far important to me then the size. I woudl take any I can get right now. Does nto seem there are alot of shemales anywhere in TX, well near where I live anyways! LOL
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-28-2008
jodarling jodarling is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 215
jodarling is on a distinguished road
Default

What about you Tgirls, what size do you like?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-29-2008
Sparky111 Sparky111 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
Sparky111 is on a distinguished road
Default

Monster shecock all the way.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-30-2008
Miroku Miroku is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 27
Miroku is on a distinguished road
Default

I don't care either way *grins* I'll suck it and happily take it in the rear big, small, or inbetween!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-30-2008
mickster mickster is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 39
mickster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I'm with you Miroku as long it's hard and willing I'm ready (smile) .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shemales with very small cocks deepen Freebies 1222 05-20-2021 02:44 PM
large cocks or small cocks. a poll McLuvinladyboys Chat About Shemales 117 02-05-2020 11:17 AM
Tricky small cocks. cunnilingus Chat About Shemales 85 10-19-2013 06:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy