|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
love this one
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
another one
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Shes a dream ^^ great post
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
This picture is fucking awesome! I'd love to be buried up to my nuts in her gorgeous arse! Mandy, name your terms. I'm waiting.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice post, she's a nice girl
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
superb thread and posts S_S!!!
the first set of pics is how i just adore dressing .... she is quite a purrrrrrfect doll!!!
__________________
cum dress me in cute lingerie ![]() Last edited by miss_kandy; 01-25-2009 at 04:29 AM. Reason: stating the obvious...duh! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
She's hot!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Check out the spread of her ass on #54. I love it. Or should I say I'd like to enter? Nice abs too!
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hallo Mandy. You are so beutifull
![]() Sorry, but I have some questions to you. Are you realy surgical castrated? At what age you did this step? Sorry for the questions and my bad english (I'm german...) |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah that one is nice
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
i am not feeling this girl
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
I want to hide in an opium sunrise... |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here she goes again..
__________________
I want to hide in an opium sunrise... |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
she's pretty
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
she is nice,but not really my type
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mandy is now on my list of favourites thanks
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've always loved Mandy, since I first saw her. I'd do anything she asked of me, as long as I got to taste her sweet cum.
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks for the drop
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
she looks okay
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Love the denem skirt pics.
|
|
#21
|
|||
|
|||
|
she is my favorite ts
|
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
She is very cute! lovely titts
|
|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
is she with our without nuts in her "bag" ??
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
She is "without." She had them removed several years ago.
|
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
I Just Did Something Naughty To Myself She Is Hot
|
|
#26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Her FAQ says she removed them two years ago. In the castration thread she says 3.5 years ago.
On her Website that you can get to from her bio it says: FAQs 15 & 16: 15. Are you pre-op or post op? Answer: ahh important question. Well, I'm pre-op, but I have had some surgery. I had an orchiectomy 2 years ago. If you don't know what this means google it. 16. So are you able to have an orgasm? Answer: Yes. I've always been blessed with a nearly unlimited capacity in that regard and surgery did not change that one bit. AND castration thread at: Post #89. -mS |
|
#27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mandy mitchell the cutest Girl ever better as a naturall Born girl
|
|
#28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Something new.
|
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
some new stuff
|
|
#30
|
|||
|
|||
|
wow shes cute
|
|
#31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Blue Bodysuits have a special place in my heart. Mandy filling one, or falling out as the case may be qualifies as HOT! These are from MandyTgirl
-mS |
|
#32
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love Mandys tight slender bod. And I highly respect her decision to go erotically balless.
|
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for posting such nice things about me. I'm so excited I finally found this place again. My computer died a while back and I lost my password and then kind of forgot about this place. But...I'm back.
It is really nice to pop in here and see so many supportive comments. I try hard to make movies and take photos that will please a broad variety of people, and its totally gratifying to see some appreciation. I'll be checking in here much more frequently in the near future, so don't be afraid to ask me questions, I'm full of answers. Here are a couple photos from my most recent scene on my website (with TS superstar Jesse). Spanks and kisses Mandy
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
And to answer the question related to my castration:
I was castrated in the summer of 2004, before I was involved in any sort of adult work. I felt at the time that girls shouldn't have balls, or at least I shouldn't, and I never even thought I might one day make people happy or unhappy with my decision, it just seemed the best course of action. And I'm very happy that I did. I may not produce much fluid when I have an orgasm, but unlike most other TS I can have a pretty much unlimited amount of orgasms. I recently posted a scene on my site with 6 orgasms in about 6 minutes (20 minute vid). Here is the trailer: http://www.mandytgirl.com/winter trailer.mov Girls, I recommend it.
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
HOLY SHEEEEE-ITT!
IT'S ... IT'S ... Mandy!!! ![]() Fortunately, you are named after Barry Manilow's best -- and only good? -- tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7jExA3Mvk Quote:
Fortunately, he forgot to mention (t)women, so I will, indeed, judge you by your answers. :D ![]() At this juncture, it just pleases me to say that I enjoy all your pics and vids. You are the best pale-skinned, skinny-bodied, long-armed, long-legged, sexy-faced, perky-titted t-girl called Mandy I know. :D More seriously, because I'm such a foot fanatic, you fill me with joy in this area, having such long, slender feet and suckable toes. It's all so damn good! I must admit that castration hasn't seemed like an altogether "sexy" choice. Most t-girl admirers, for better or worse, have this image of pleasing their girl and getting her to cum buckets, shooting their load all over them. However, you have made it sound more appealing. Unlimited orgasms? Hello! Mandy, I thought I read before ... you liked photography? But now I can't seem to find that page? And one of the links says you like "to hike, garden, play the piano and snuggle"? Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else.
__________________
The world is not to be divided into sheep and goats … The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects. -- Alfred Kinsey
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
fantastic Mandy!!
you are an angel that I adore...I really look forward to reading more of your posts!
__________________
cum dress me in cute lingerie ![]() |
|
#37
|
|||
|
|||
|
wow a beautiful face and a nice cock, she is so cute
|
|
#38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
her.
|
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mandy and Drea were together for this set. The more Mistress sees of Mandy, the more she wants to tie her up on the big black exotic car hood and have ways with her. -mS
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its good, to have a friend...
__________________
Be well
|
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
She really wailed on me in that scene, it was hot. Not too mention she has the best tits for titty fucking out of any TS I've ever met.
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
jesus I have never seen anyone look so god damn sexy in a baseball uniform, i would actually watch that boring sport if Mandy was playing
DREAM GIRL, FUCK this drives me insane |
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Mandy, I have to say you are one of the hotties I think of for inspiration in my life. Life is just so much better with beautiful girls like you in it!
O and since you are taking questions my question is can I shoot a scene with you, I have train tracks by my house we can shoot a scene next to them, it would be amazing! |
|
#44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mandy really is spectacular! thanks
|
|
#45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I'd love a chance to spend some time with you. |
|
#46
|
||||
|
||||
|
I adore mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Mandy
You are so beautiful. I love you! Gabby |
|
#48
|
|||
|
|||
|
everybody loves mandy, Inc.me
|
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I am no longer escorting, sorry. I might consider it someday in the future, but for the time being I am trying to put all my energy into my on screen performances
__________________
See more of me on the web: http://www.mandy-mitchell.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mandytgirl/ http://www.mandy-mitchell.com/blog |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really love her. She is so femenine and naturally gorgeous!
![]() And what I like the most is her wonderful and natural smile. Of course I also think her body is just perfect.
__________________
Andreita, From Colombia. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| If you could design your ultimate shemale ... | Tailia | Chat About Shemales | 74 | 01-15-2015 11:01 AM |
| The Ultimate Shemale Paysite ??? | seanchai | Chat About Shemales | 15 | 05-18-2013 08:24 PM |
| Mandy Mitchell: Pushing Ts Boundaries Interview | WendyWilliams | Chat About Shemales | 12 | 11-05-2009 12:43 PM |
| Mandy is lookin for shemale | mandyamputee | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 0 | 10-26-2009 03:25 PM |
| The Ultimate Shemale Championships | The_Void | Chat About Shemales | 73 | 09-02-2009 12:36 PM |