Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-28-2008
jimnaseum jimnaseum is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about
Default

Whew sesame!
No, I didn't see Carol inside, you don't fall in love with a whore period. I thought about it......Non Americans don't understand the rascism here, if you spent some time in an American jail you would. Jail Sucks.

THE CORNER is what they call the corner where they sell drugs. ten dollar rocks. the SEDUCTIVE corner where everybody meets or information is relayed. Where you go to get high. really high. Crazyhigh stupid high.

The first time I blacked out I didn't know it. My nose felt funny and she kept asking "Are you OK? Are you OK? I kinda snapped at her and she told me most girls would have left me dead. I reminded her that technically she was the one who killed me. I think she knew I would never really hurt her, and had feelings but this was business.
Death #2 occured in a really seedy sweltering hotel room when of course I was drunk again and again she talked me into the needle. I woke up 10 hours later with two guys going through my stuff. It was the weirdest vision I'd ever seen, coming out of that mini-coma. All my money was gone and she left a little note, but Carol was long gone. I threw up a "Fish Sampler" dinner into the sink from the night before. It looked like I had just eaten it. I had to get out of the city so my plan was to drive home and if I nodded off the car horns would wake me up, and that actually happened twice. I deserved to die for being so stupid. Jeez.

Diane deserves a narrative of her own, The first time I ever met her she pissed me off royal, I went to the trial, but they kicked me out for wearing shorts and they kept delaying it with motions and stuff. I made this collage for her, I even added some jizm in elmer's glue and put in some crime scene tape from the field. You can see the murderer's face.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-29-2008
sesame's Avatar
sesame sesame is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Around the world...
Posts: 1,143
sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Readable bits from Jim's Collage: Diane Rocks

Personals Column Ad:

My name is Diane, I'm 41, I live in ... area.
I'd like older white gentlemen to call me
and... they'd like to do for the..Body!


Newspaper cutting:
He has been charged with murder...the slaying of
Diane Hedeen, 41, whose body was found eight days ago
in a field near... Inter...Hedeen's clothed body...
June 22
... industrial... Walt... at his job ... ... he solicited ...
the night of June 22 ... for the trial ... police official !!


Pieces of Advertisements: Slogans:
Never be alone again!

You're my slave boy.

And will follow my every command.

A walk on the wild side.

She is a nice girl ... just friends... Fire!

Body Piercing

Shop by phone 24 hours a day

Angry Raunchy Interracial

Deep Dark Seductive Ominous


Touching piece of work. The News of Diane's death and trial is at the base of the pastings... Aint it?
Very sad and nostalgic.
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life.

Last edited by sesame; 07-29-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-29-2008
sesame's Avatar
sesame sesame is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Around the world...
Posts: 1,143
sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Report Found!

The Wasington Post: June 30 1994.

Brian K. Watt, aged 35, from Vienna stabs to death a DC prostitute named Diane Hedeen, 41, near D*** International Airport.

Watt from 2000 Block, K-Drive, was seen driving a red coloured 1987 Nissan pickup having custom-made plates saying "BYG RED."

The Loudoun sheriff is in hot pursuit of the fugitive.
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-29-2008
jimnaseum jimnaseum is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about
Default

Good detective work. The stories were spread out over a few weeks. The FIRE was from when Diane burnt down the place she was living at. All the police and corner boys knew Diane. She always knew where the best drugs were.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
shemales in boots and high heels SMartBEAT57 Freebies 644 10-06-2025 11:24 PM
Shemales Fuck Each Other *high res pics!* Rick_ Freebies 58 02-26-2021 11:47 PM
High Jinx Excaliborg General Discussion 0 10-25-2008 05:39 PM
Question? Have high quality photos that won't attach!! Liquidasset Chat About Shemales 2 07-29-2008 03:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy