|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I should have caught that right away. The first three expressions I ever learned were good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. I never knew how to spell them though and it always sounded like two words only. The second Greek expression I learned was how to get the required number of beer. After that it was (and pardon my spelling) Ava Kuprus - which I think translates to "long live Cyprus". It's been a long time so I can't even spell the Greek version of Cyprus using the Latin alphabet.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I 0n1y Kn0w L33T
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date. - Yes, it's me in the avatar Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah, Queen of Hearts is here.
Glad to be in your Holy presence, your Ladyship .
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any service for this humble servant, your Highness? Mizzy B?
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sesame.. you are really so sweet and funny.
Queen of Hearts indeed.. lol... I think you have me confused with the lovelies that populate the board just above this one.
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date. - Yes, it's me in the avatar Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ila, "I think you are from Canada"
![]() In Greek alphabets...
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
You didn't give me a chance work on that.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|