Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-19-2008
Pedro DB's Avatar
Pedro DB Pedro DB is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
Posts: 43
Pedro DB will become famous soon enoughPedro DB will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Pedro DB
Default Yeah, I want too

I've never had the pleasure yet but I must admit, that with the right look they are total fantasy material. This is a "must do" on my current list of life. Want. Will have...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-20-2008
Big_Willie's Avatar
Big_Willie Big_Willie is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Central Europe
Posts: 135
Big_Willie will become famous soon enough
Default

Oh they are lovely indeed. Just let me mention Miriany. Damn that girl is hot!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-31-2008
ziggybabie ziggybabie is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 53
ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I'd love to be dominated by a gang of hung black shemales. Interracial shemale fantasy.

"Hey, white ho. Spread your sissy legs. I didn't say stop sucking her."

As long as they got 7 at least.

Last edited by ziggybabie; 07-31-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP I need names on these 2 tgirls!! hellos123 ID help needed 2 05-05-2013 10:54 PM
UK tgirls crazyteds TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 66 02-19-2012 05:45 PM
Black TGirls. MidnightFulfiller Chat About Shemales 1 07-31-2009 01:02 PM
Any Tgirls out there mrgrtvll TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 2 01-17-2009 09:07 PM
Looking tgirls in MN Corny77 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 11-10-2008 12:09 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy