|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Today has been a busy day with work and WebEx meetings. However my mind tends to wander...
![]() Haven't posted any of Kelly in a while. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:51 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This was the best "clickbait" ad on CNN today. The caption was "Stressed Out Over Money?"
![]() She's saying: "Shit. Not again. I wish Andy would get over it... Maybe he just needs Viagra?" ![]() (Moderators: This turned out to be a Getty Image so I'm sure my "wife" is over 18. )
Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:51 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks like a date!
Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:51 PM. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
This came up on my phone just now. The ad asked: "The Most Important Travel Amenity"?
A girl in my room! ![]() (Guess Marriott will be getting my business the next time I have to travel... )Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:51 PM. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pinterest should start a dating service. I’ve met more “Future Wives” on there than anywhere else.
Of course “swiping right” never seems to work... ![]() My “student” from this post invited me out for a drink tonight (Moderators: She’s 21. I know because she told me... ).Her dad owns the bar. She wondered if I could meet her to go over this week’s assignment. She’s saying: “Dr. Andy, I thought maybe we could pull an ‘all-nighter’ since we have this place to ourselves (giggle)..." ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:51 PM. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Daisy Taylor and Chanel Santini “Future Wives.”
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() (How do I decide?! It’s interesting that Daisy is wearing a retro “Turtles” shirt. Guess we’d have that in common... I had Turtles stuff when I was a kid. Guess Leonardo and his friends have been around for a long time now. But Daisy makes this look so SEXY. Chanel in the last pic looks like one of "Dr. Andy's" students. )
Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:51 PM. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Adain just interested but what qualities does your dream girl have? | JamieTS | General Discussion | 4 | 03-08-2017 12:55 AM |
| Build Your Dream T-girl | Talvenada | Chat About Shemales | 26 | 01-11-2015 11:29 PM |
| Raquel Reyes -- My Dream Girl... | tonywaits | Freebies | 69 | 10-14-2014 12:22 PM |
| I'm waiting for you! | Ct Finest | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 3 | 04-08-2010 11:06 AM |
| Dream Girl. Who is she? | calgaryshyguy34 | ID help needed | 3 | 01-04-2010 02:22 PM |