|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you are going to do anything. Do it right I always say.
![]() Discovered that this site allows you to marry literally anyone real or not. With that in mind, may I present the latest "Mrs. a9127"... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() My friend and "workout partner" Rylee from this post.
Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 10:11 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The “backstory” to my post above. At 25, she’s just finishing her doctorate in Exercise Science. Very tall, 6’3”, before she transitioned she was our starting Quarterback. Anyway I have been helping her with research for her dissertation. We’ve been friends and known each other for several years now.
She’s also an expert with technology and offered to help me with my first “Zoom” lecture from home. We should have been more careful but I guess we sort of got “caught up in the moment.” ![]() The picture in my post above isn’t what got us in trouble. But the others did. ![]() Shit. I thought we turned off the cameras in my bedroom... ![]() (Source: ashemaletube.com "latina-tbabe-barebacked-hard") |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Today's best "fake ad" is about "Ketchup." Yeah right... I know what she's really thinking about.
![]() Or do I just have a "Dirty Mind"? Gotta admit, it DID get my attention... But I didn't click on it. Wonder why I thought of sex and not food? ![]() Surprised my "student assistant" above didn't get more views. Actually her name is Polly. Not familiar with her. I should be... She looks like a "future wife" to me! Her video is super hot. I know at least what I want to do if we are still in Quarantine. ![]() (My friend with the hotdog is just a suggestive "stock image" and all of these are "clickbait" sites. Unfortunately, with millions of people looking at them daily, there's enough "clicks" on these ads that it's profitable. Same as the 80 year old man they use in all those "Born Before 1985" ads. My personal favorite... Not! Shit, he looks just like me! What's really sad is that the "mainstream media" now resort to the same techniques. We've been seeing that a lot with their coronavirus reporting. )
Last edited by a9127; 04-30-2020 at 10:00 AM. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Today's best "fake ad" from CNN. "I wan't to be... a Dentist!"
![]() (BTW I'm still "stumped" by sailove's "clue." I ran every tgirl I know of who's name starts with "V" and still didn't get her. I must know who my "future wife" is... )
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Today’s best “fake ad” from CNN. She’s saying “Nobody’s booking flights anymore. I bet Andy and I could get a cheap flight to a remote island where we could run around naked and fuck all the time. I know how tired he is of the daily Coronavirus news in the United States. He said he was gonna “cash in everything” before the market completely tanks… so we should be pretty well off.”
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Today's CNN "headlines" brought something other than Coronavirus. Maybe I should organize one of these in Zionsville?
![]() (Really have enjoyed some of the other posts on here. Glad to see more participation. Nice contributions everyone! )
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was in a very long "WebEx" meeting today and of course my mind started to drift to thinking about women...
Visited this site several times during the meeting. Some good posts recently. Anyway, we have a winner for the best “fake ad” on CNN. This one features my latest “future wife” ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() wearing a “I’m not OLD I’m a Classic” t-shirt. There were several styles. My favorite featured a “57 Chevy” but the girl wasn’t as hot. ![]() Exactly how old do you think she IS? I would guess she was born around 1997-1999 so if that’s OLD you might as well just bury me now. ![]() (But not before I get to go on a date with her. Maybe she's into older... err... I mean "classic" guys. )
Last edited by a9127; 05-06-2020 at 05:36 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Adain just interested but what qualities does your dream girl have? | JamieTS | General Discussion | 4 | 03-08-2017 12:55 AM |
| Build Your Dream T-girl | Talvenada | Chat About Shemales | 26 | 01-11-2015 11:29 PM |
| Raquel Reyes -- My Dream Girl... | tonywaits | Freebies | 69 | 10-14-2014 12:22 PM |
| I'm waiting for you! | Ct Finest | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 3 | 04-08-2010 11:06 AM |
| Dream Girl. Who is she? | calgaryshyguy34 | ID help needed | 3 | 01-04-2010 02:22 PM |