|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Emily Blunt
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ava Max "Sweet But Psycho"?
Sounds like my kind of woman. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() (First pic is very "hi-res." May have to click it two or three times. So many "future wives." Sigh… )
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Silly post. There are a lot of "compare your height to your favorite celebrity" sites out there. This one shows "truer" proportions plus it lets you add "2 inch heels"
which is about what my motorcycle boots have. Of course I'm sure with each of them, for our date, we'd be on my Harley... ![]() But not today. It's 9 degrees F here with a strong wind. ![]() Dove Cameron wasn't in the database. They need to fix that. But she's about 5'2" tall. Hayley and Taylor are the only two I've seen in real life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() but it was at their concerts. Hard to judge. Especially Taylor. She had like 7" or greater heels on. She appears to be taller than any of her dancers. Have friends that met Miley. They swear she is a lot taller than 5'4". She appears to be taller in pictures. Maybe she was 5'4" whan she was on "Hannah Montana"?
Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 10:15 PM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Muscular Ms. Marvel!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
For boner, ila, and anyone else who worships Dove Cameron.
![]() Especially for boner. Welcome back! This one is hi-res. Found it while searching for “the most beautiful girl who ever lived.” ![]() She’s known as “Dovely” to her fans. Also “Love Cameron.” Wonder what she actually thinks about all this? ![]() This looks like someone used a filter to make her hair black. Very sexy. I like it. Of course I do… ![]() “Andy what do you mean you like Hayley Williams more than me?” ![]() “Umm… I don’t think so… (giggle).” ![]() She’s saying: “So that’s his wife…”
Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 10:51 PM. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Exquisite Russian diva Anna Netrebko!
![]() ![]() ![]() So beautiful- if was the guy in the last two pics, I'd be so excited to have her crawl all over me like that! Oh yeah !Great to be posting here again and I hope others post some of their favourite beauties!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() I like that! Thanks Andy!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I respect and admire this diva and her work!
![]() ![]() ![]() She's also super hot!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|