Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2008
SHEMALE_SEEKER's Avatar
SHEMALE_SEEKER SHEMALE_SEEKER is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 270
SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Default Thats a hard one

Thats too hard to decide with all the competition from all over the world...
__________________
I want to hide in an opium sunrise...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2008
Brazilian Guy's Avatar
Brazilian Guy Brazilian Guy is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 93
Brazilian Guy will become famous soon enoughBrazilian Guy will become famous soon enough
Default

I'm not very experienced, just fucked a few brazilian shemales, but I think brazilian are the best, they are so sexy and gorgeous. My experiences were very good.
In South America, I think Argentina has some beautiful girls too. I want to go there again to meet a nice shemale.
Unfortunatelly, I've never been in Thailand, so I don't know anything about the ladyboys there.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-16-2008
raojai70 raojai70 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59
raojai70 is on a distinguished road
Default

Thailand - so much choice err and they're all asian.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-21-2008
الدكتور العراقي الدكتور العراقي is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 195
الدكتور العراقي is on a distinguished road
Default

amy is my favorit ladyboy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-22-2008
Pedro DB's Avatar
Pedro DB Pedro DB is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
Posts: 43
Pedro DB will become famous soon enoughPedro DB will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Pedro DB
Default So many Ladyboys and so little time...

What a question!

In my opinion, it's impossible to answer! What criteria would you apply to Ladyboys across the world in order to decide which are best?

Living in Thailand I probably should vote Thai (and they are beautiful..) but I remember a particularly stunning Spanish girl (Oh and a Jamaican ballet dancer..) I used to know and she has a very special place in my heart/memory.

So, my vote for the best Ladyboys is not based on a geographical demographic but quite simply this - the one you love.

How mushy is that?
__________________
Life ain't a dress rehearsal. Live it large! :D
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-12-2008
PhedreNoDelauney PhedreNoDelauney is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
PhedreNoDelauney is on a distinguished road
Default

Russians for the win!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-18-2008
sparx4ts sparx4ts is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
sparx4ts is on a distinguished road
Default

thailand by far, Asian's males are more effeminate to begin with (less body hair) smaller build, and thus more passable. Transform better, especially if they start off on hormone therapy at a young age.

sparx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Cup -2010 ila General Discussion 119 07-09-2010 03:07 PM
are the shemale in all world?? semba Chat About Shemales 2 06-16-2010 02:16 AM
who in the world is this?? schiff ID help needed 6 12-07-2008 11:44 AM
hello this wonderful new world black nylons Member Introductions and Pictures 2 11-10-2008 09:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy