|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Another one of those "fake ads" on CNN. This one is showing me what I'll look like when I'm 50.
![]() (He looks to me to be in his 80's or maybe even 90's. Competing in anything at that age is awesome. But 50? Really! Ran the "age test" on him. Didn't register, but the two women with him are 24 and 27. If I can still attract "twentysomethings" at his age I'll die a happy man... )
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Damn. Shoulda known better. Guess that means I better return that new Bugatti I bought for my date with Taylor Swift after her concert here Saturday night.
![]()
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The fake ads are getting better.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() (Just wondering if she would be considered a "senior citizen" by their latest criteria? You know, all those "30 year olds." ![]() ![]() Also 0% Interest for what? Hell, I don't care if she's 87, I'd still "swipe right" on her.)
Last edited by a9127; 09-19-2018 at 09:12 PM. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
New technology?
![]() ![]() ![]() (From another "fake ad." This time on MSNBC.) |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fake CNN ad. But I don't know her name!!!
![]() (Tried searching for the image on Google. All I got was the "stock image" on the right. God, those legs... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() )
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Another one of those silly ads. What age has to do with any of this I don’t know. In fact, right below this one is another ad for the same game saying “if you are over 30.” Whatever… to me the presence of these ads (like the "born in 1985" ones featuring 80 year old men) calls into question the integrity of the entire site. You have to wonder if the news they report is any more “accurate” or “reliable”?
![]() However “Ladgertha” is fuckin’ hot. Good thing I’m a “lefty.” That leaves my right hand free to use the mouse… to play the game...
Last edited by a9127; 10-02-2018 at 03:43 PM. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
This may be the worst one yet...
![]() ![]() ![]() "Born Before 1985"? Christ! Better not show this one to Hayley, Miley, Dove, Taylor, or Manon. Geeeze, it looks more like "Born Before 1885"! ![]() (I tried looking it up. Google identified it as a "carving." So much for using moisturizer every morning... )
Last edited by a9127; 10-04-2018 at 12:41 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| trial picture | y1000 | Freebies | 3 | 03-17-2010 08:06 AM |
| picture of me! | Phenom99 | Member Introductions and Pictures | 2 | 05-15-2009 04:14 PM |