|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks. Think I'm going with the "Alcohol" cake.
Some good stuff in there. Whoever made this knew what they were doing. And is that a bottle of Patrón hiding in the back? ![]() I think if "Mal" ever looked at me with those eyes she could easily beat me at arm wrestling. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:02 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think if "Mal" ever looked at me with those eyes she could easily beat me at arm wrestling.
![]() I just can't get enough of Dove, she's just so sweet ![]() Although that last picture makes me wonder if there's a side to Dove her fans may not suspect. Her collar reminds me of one I saw before ![]() ![]()
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know there's still a few Dove fans on here. Nice to see this.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Quote:
Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:02 PM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Made it to another page! VIVA LA DIVA!
![]() Looking forward to seeing some more beautiful ladies- like Renee Reyes! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Iggy Azalea for my friend Boner.
![]()
Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:02 PM. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow! Those are hot! Thanks Andy!
![]() Iggy’s curves and flat tummy get me all worked up-I just want to feel her awesome body ![]() Iggy is just so sexy! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
She's still my all-time #1 celebrity crush. At least we were both born in the 80's.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() The most recent pic. Must be downtown Franklin, TN. I have stopped there before while riding my Harley to Florida. Second pic is at my house in Zionsville checking out my "tornado shelter." (You DO know I'm just kidding, right? ).I have heard she is a super-nice person in real life. ![]() Well, I've always wanted to learn to play drums... ![]() From the "VANS Warped Tour" 2011. "Riot" was Paramore's second album. Released in 2007 it had "Misery Business," "CrushCrushCrush," and "That's What You Get." ![]() (Moderators: The B/W concert pic is from 2007-2008. She's 18 or 19. I'll vouch for her. )
Last edited by a9127; 09-20-2019 at 11:28 PM. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anita Herbert
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nothing wrong with fit and muscular women.
![]() ![]()
Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:04 PM. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nothing wrong at all! More of these lovely fitness divas please!
![]() I will say as much as I love hard body women, I also like ladies who are plush...like Dilyara Larina! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, who did you expect?
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() A couple of these are from when she was working on "After Laughter" and also during their recent tour. ![]() The last picture is from an article she wrote earlier this year discussing her battles with depression and her recent separation for Paper magazine. Keep her in your thoughts. Thanks. ![]() ![]() (And I have seen various "interpretations" of what that is in the "Zedd" poster. I believe it is sweat, or tears, or maybe gasoline... Why? What did you think it was? I personally don't think it is that because they'd never allow it--and I don't believe Hayley herself would either. The lyrics go "I am fire, gasoline. Come pour yourself all over me. We'll let this place go down in flames only one more time..." Either way it's a very sexy picture. )
Last edited by a9127; 09-20-2019 at 11:27 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|