|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Practical Application of a Tip from Bionca:
Quote:
What flowers do you like, Sweetness? ![]() Then he offers her wine which she cannot resist. Finally he whispers in her ears, sheafs of poetry on her exquisite beauty. How smart and wise she is.... She is, actually. ![]() And as she drinks more and more, Bionca the wise undergoes a startling transformation... The fire of lust has been kindled! Goddess to Lioness
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well.. I do have a special place for the Iris. Not sure why, but I love the flower... Wysteria also (but more growing than in a bouquet).
As to the rest.. my good man, I'd be afraid I'd ruin you for future girls and that wouldn't be fair to them at all. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
how can a sweet honeypot like yourself ruin me?
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
and that wouldn't be fair to the next girl(s)
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The first pic below is called 'Light Iris' and the second 'Black Iris'. Here's some quotes from Georgia O'Keefe: "When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not." "Making your unknown known is the important thing." "You get whatever accomplishment you are willing to declare." |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|