Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-15-2016
pauladunbar pauladunbar is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Queensland
Posts: 95
pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Boy Shorts Anyone

[/FONT]

I hate to wear any kind of hipster clothing, because I find the waist band slips down creating an ugly bulge. This is probably because my body shape is wrong for this type of clothing.

The body shape that seems to suit the boy short underwear are slim and small in stature. It also helps if they have a small set of balls and a little penis.

From a comfort and concealing point of view I prefer a French style of underwear that hangs loosely from my true waist. These I have often heard referred to as Boy Shorts, but are not in any way like the ones referred to in these messages which I think are what I refer to as hipster briefs.

My apologies if I have misunderstood the beaning of Boy Shorts.

Paula Dunbar
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-18-2016
triplej triplej is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 88
triplej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Boy shorts are hard to describe.

I included the definition I found online. Even then it's vague. The part I like is the cut straight across the thigh and hip hugging, low cut.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-18-2016
triplej triplej is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 88
triplej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Determining panty types

Here's a helpful diagram

And a cuties wearing a pair. I realize some of the earlier pics are girls actually wearing underwear that men would simply call briefs, or the whitey-tighty style, just low cut. Those are sexy too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (109.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (114.6 KB, 36 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2017
elexis666
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

They are really difficult to find. Any of these meet your standards?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22375_3.jpg (132.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 34285_2.jpg (210.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 19537_3.jpg (285.8 KB, 12 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boy shorts, lingerie, panties, underwear

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pink Top, Jean Shorts and A Big Cock Beauty cocklover Freebies 5 09-10-2008 08:25 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy