Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-11-2008
sesame's Avatar
sesame sesame is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Around the world...
Posts: 1,143
sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
And obviously that makes me feel superiour - not in a militaristic sense of the term, but in the concept of being a developed human being
To be proud of being peaceful is indeed very cool.
But my dear Hank,
Quote:
The problem is not in the weapons alone... it is in American culture, one of the most violent the world has ever witnessed
Please show some respect for someone's Nationality. Dont thrash America so much; It will hurt some hearts right on.
Peace
__________________
Your life is unique, cherish it. Do something with your life.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-11-2008
TheSkronkDonkey's Avatar
TheSkronkDonkey TheSkronkDonkey is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 284
TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough
Default

Hey Hank!

You look even younger and cooler than I first imagined. Don't get insulted or anythin', but all these new pictures are an improvement over your original forum avatar. Groovy, baby.

Your words, too ..... awesome writing. America is a land of extremes -- wealth, education, technology, morals .... you name it. That's why one should always moderate their criticism with praise (and vice versa). As for Bush: well, the guy comes across as a complete dunderhead at times, but there is also this to consider: he's the first president to come *into* power at the true dawn of the Internet and the Information Age. We're being a lot more critical of people -- often, superficially so, without knowing all the facts -- than a decade ago. I've also seen videos of Bush being charismatic, intelligent and holding his own against some pretty vocal anti-Bush people. And I don't disagree with all his policies, either. Iraq is the fulcrum. It has changed everything. Unfortunately, it wouldn't have been any different under Clinton or a Democrat administration. Clinton even said in a recent interview that he'd have gone for Saddam as Bush did, but that he'd have gotten UN approval first (easy to say that, especially when he wasn't in the driving seat and could make himself look good by posing a more favourable scenario in retrospect). Worst president ever? That's a tough one. I wouldn't like to say. I'd probably give it to Truman for dropping TWO A-Bombs. But that was a very awkward situation.

ANYWAY . . .

I'm choosing not to post a picture at present. Gotta agree with the other abstainers, even if I don't particularly like myself for choosing not to post. To refer back to my words above, this is the Information Age. You never know what may happen. I've already had some bad experience in this area. I'm not thrilled at the possibility of a Round Two.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 06-11-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2008
BlueRaven88's Avatar
BlueRaven88 BlueRaven88 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 459
BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Post

my most recent pic i've taken is my current avatar
__________________
_██_
(ಠ_ృ) I say they seem to be letting all SORTS of riff raff into the internet these days!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-23-2008
miss-aligned's Avatar
miss-aligned miss-aligned is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 38
miss-aligned is on a distinguished road
Default pics of myself today

hope you like,

if too much you tell me,...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP3131.jpg (102.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP3159.jpg (94.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP3193.jpg (72.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP3206.jpg (83.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP3216.jpg (83.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP3218.jpg (97.3 KB, 21 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-23-2008
marlowe's Avatar
marlowe marlowe is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 169
marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default question

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-aligned View Post
hope you like,

if too much you tell me,...
I like the last pic. Interesting composition.

I have a question. A cock ring, mid cock? How does that work?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-23-2008
miss-aligned's Avatar
miss-aligned miss-aligned is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 38
miss-aligned is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
I like the last pic. Interesting composition.

I have a question. A cock ring, mid cock? How does that work?
thanks to you... my ring, i like rings, i like jewelry and all these things.

i like to tie leather strap around my girl cock and balls and where it all day,

the ring is for pretty, .. i hope it makes pretty it can hurt if i don't move it when my boyfriend get me hard.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-23-2008
miss-aligned's Avatar
miss-aligned miss-aligned is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 38
miss-aligned is on a distinguished road
Default here my leather strap

it holds me tight even if my girlcock gets out of my swimsuit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP3765weva.jpg (76.2 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-23-2008
marlowe's Avatar
marlowe marlowe is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 169
marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-aligned View Post
the ring is for pretty, .. i hope it makes pretty it can hurt if i don't move it when my boyfriend get me hard.
Ok, that explanation makes sense, thx.

I know a ring can be used at the base of the penis to constrict blood flow and help maintain erection. So I was going through contortions imagining how it works mid way - would the bottom half be limp and the top rigid? or the top soft and the bottom hard?

Now I don't have to worry.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-23-2008
hankhavelock's Avatar
hankhavelock hankhavelock is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 936
hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
Hey Hank!

You look even younger and cooler than I first imagined. Don't get insulted or anythin', but all these new pictures are an improvement over your original forum avatar. Groovy, baby.

Your words, too ..... awesome writing. America is a land of extremes -- wealth, education, technology, morals .... you name it. That's why one should always moderate their criticism with praise (and vice versa). As for Bush: well, the guy comes across as a complete dunderhead at times, but there is also this to consider: he's the first president to come *into* power at the true dawn of the Internet and the Information Age. We're being a lot more critical of people -- often, superficially so, without knowing all the facts -- than a decade ago. I've also seen videos of Bush being charismatic, intelligent and holding his own against some pretty vocal anti-Bush people. And I don't disagree with all his policies, either. Iraq is the fulcrum. It has changed everything. Unfortunately, it wouldn't have been any different under Clinton or a Democrat administration. Clinton even said in a recent interview that he'd have gone for Saddam as Bush did, but that he'd have gotten UN approval first (easy to say that, especially when he wasn't in the driving seat and could make himself look good by posing a more favourable scenario in retrospect). Worst president ever? That's a tough one. I wouldn't like to say. I'd probably give it to Truman for dropping TWO A-Bombs. But that was a very awkward situation.

ANYWAY . . .

I'm choosing not to post a picture at present. Gotta agree with the other abstainers, even if I don't particularly like myself for choosing not to post. To refer back to my words above, this is the Information Age. You never know what may happen. I've already had some bad experience in this area. I'm not thrilled at the possibility of a Round Two.
Thanks a lot - that's kind of you to say... unfortunately I mixed up left and right, so that may make you change your opinion of my pic here :-)

And regarding the presidency, there is, obviously, only one true answer to that: Barack Obama! This election seems to have reached Kennedy-heights (at least as I understand that it was back then) and is amazing. He's the right man for the position right now. Actually as good old Ronald Reagan was in his time. I'm ultra liberal (of course, I'm Danish :-), but I always liked Reagan - and in the end he put a stop to the nasty cold war by his own persistence

Barack can do the same. He can bring hope to a world that is severily disillusioned by 8 year's of insane right wing, neo conservative foreign policy. If you guys actually go ahead and vote in Mccain, all the rest of the world (except for the hard-liner Western European countries who'll obediently suck any American president's dick) will turn away with shaking heads.

I personally believe that the choice of the American president should be a matter for the whole wide world - you guys have simply become so powerful (and that's not bad at all, btw - as long as you can handle it prudently, which has sadly not been the case for the last 8 years).

When George Bush arrogantly claimed that you're either for HIM or against America he really overstepped the line of decency and showed his view of both the world and his own country. He's a modern-day McCarthy misusing socalled "patriotism" to put fear into people. And that's dangerous! These right-wingers HATE anything they'll immediately call "abnormal" - such as gays, transsexuals and other "freaks of nature" who don't conform to their traditionalist view of a "good, great, all-American, MORAL" world-view.

They are dinosaurs - fossils of a 1950's outlook on life - just listen to a station like Fox News - this nest of ultra right wing propaganda which they claim to be news.

Nope, I hope America can return to the good old values of your wise forefathers who set standards that George Bush has severily jeopardized in his caesarian view of himself and his nasty administration. "First we send McDonald's - then we send the marines..."

So I'm sorry, I really don't think George Bush has done neither America nor the rest of the world a favour - he proved to be even worse than what could reasonably be feared at his start as president.

Just my views!

Peace!

Hank
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-01-2015
crazybob03's Avatar
crazybob03 crazybob03 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36
crazybob03 is on a distinguished road
Default

My pics
Hope you like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yes %287%29.jpg (84.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg yes %289%29.jpg (86.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg yes %2810%29.jpg (82.9 KB, 4 views)
__________________
I'd like to suck a ladyboy
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-08-2015
richfun's Avatar
richfun richfun is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 76
richfun will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybob03 View Post
My pics
Hope you like
Do like very much X
__________________
I have never met a perfect person, and don't want to.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-08-2015
richfun's Avatar
richfun richfun is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 76
richfun will become famous soon enough
Default

That's me !
tend to go for orange or pink, or flowery !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z3.JPG (25.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Rachel4.JPG (25.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg newrache7.JPG (36.0 KB, 4 views)
__________________
I have never met a perfect person, and don't want to.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-29-2015
crazybob03's Avatar
crazybob03 crazybob03 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36
crazybob03 is on a distinguished road
Default

More pics
Do you like ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Agnès (8).jpg (96.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Agnès (11).jpg (112.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Agnès (15).jpg (90.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Agnès (19).jpg (66.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Agnès (12).jpg (133.6 KB, 3 views)
__________________
I'd like to suck a ladyboy
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-23-2008
hankhavelock's Avatar
hankhavelock hankhavelock is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 936
hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
To be proud of being peaceful is indeed very cool.
But my dear Hank,

Please show some respect for someone's Nationality. Dont thrash America so much; It will hurt some hearts right on.
Peace
Maybe I was outta line in my last phrasing - it's not my intention to step on toes - point taken, Sesame!

How ever, George Bush has actually succeeded in putting fear into people for criticizing his policies. And that is shameful!

I love America - my parents lived there and I've lived there, and I've always been a staunch defender of American foreign policy. But George Bush betrayed that. He made it impossible any longer to stand up for America - at least you had to make it very clear that American values were being mutilated by the current administration.

Enough of this... back to other topics :-)

Barack!

Peace!

Hank
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Saturday Night PICS PICS PICS PICSSSSSSSSSSSSS Nikki Freebies 25 05-26-2013 01:15 AM
Trannies at the Gay Parade in Madrid Spain PICS PICS PICS!! Nikki Freebies 6 02-26-2010 02:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy